Riddle me this Sup Forums: where are all the anti-Christian Republicans in the U.S...

Riddle me this Sup Forums: where are all the anti-Christian Republicans in the U.S., or the push to keep Judeo-Christian values out of America?

Hmmm.....

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wWCs6
archive.is/rJVmD
archive.is/5ezZm
archive.is/uRUoI
archive.is/HnQw2
exhentai.org/g/882005/cdcbcbae5f/
exhentai.org/g/882571/3c97507bb7/
exhentai.org/g/921153/8e1da1da62/
exhentai.org/g/965560/d81043ab4f/
exhentai.org/g/972673/4f1a00839f/
exhentai.org/g/996501/b010a56d45/
exhentai.org/g/1003626/ce870f2262/
exhentai.org/g/1062361/6f55c71433/
exhentai.org/g/1062363/f7ff923581/
exhentai.org/g/1062364/871173a694/
exhentai.org/g/819039/a97d16e691/
youtube.com/results?search_query=christians against westboro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ISIS
>Suicide bombers galore, destroys thousands of years old ancient artifacts, commits mass genocide, wages war against the entire world, etc etc
>Westboro Baptist Church
>Waves around some signs and says mean things, while being notoriously meticulous about always remaining within the boundaries of the law

Gee, what a comparison

I think Islam is bad because of Muhammad not ISIS

>ISIS
>Beheading and killing en masse
>bulldoze ancient history
>kill gays

>WBC
>picket funerals and gay pride shit
Hmmm

SAGE

retarded bait. Op should kill xerself.

no hentai? i want hentai now, where is that serbian dude

>WBC
>Less than 100 people
>worst thing they ever did was be a nuisance
Yeah, clearly they're the same as ISIS

These tortured analogies work better when you use the KKK. Too bad about the KKK being democrats and having not done shit for decades so even that one doesn't work either.

this is some low quality shit CIA, get it together

Honestly, Christians are cucks. I don't know how Christian Republicans think they'll solve illegal immigration.

>Southern Baptists Vote to Support Refugee Resettlement After Trump Says to Ban All Muslim Immigration

archive.is/wWCs6

>Church network offers sanctuary to illegal immigrants to avoid deportation

archive.is/rJVmD

>Churches Offer Sanctuary To Immigrants Facing Deportation

archive.is/5ezZm

>Arizona Pastor Explains Why His Church Decided to Shelter Illegal Immigrants

archive.is/uRUoI

>Romney’s Tough Immigration View Is at Odds With His Church

archive.is/HnQw2

exhentai.org/g/882005/cdcbcbae5f/
exhentai.org/g/882571/3c97507bb7/
exhentai.org/g/921153/8e1da1da62/
exhentai.org/g/965560/d81043ab4f/
exhentai.org/g/972673/4f1a00839f/
exhentai.org/g/996501/b010a56d45/
exhentai.org/g/1003626/ce870f2262/
exhentai.org/g/1062361/6f55c71433/
exhentai.org/g/1062363/f7ff923581/
exhentai.org/g/1062364/871173a694/
exhentai.org/g/819039/a97d16e691/

are westboro baptist financed by mayor christian sects, like isis by mayor islamic sects? Honest question.

Fuck off share blue. I gave the you to yhe post undr OP so they wouldn't get tj7 (((you))).

Not all republicans are Christian.

Islam is a foreign culture and it's fucked up.

>Completely logical and objectively true post.
>Somehow this is a paid shill

I don't know if you're retarded or you're actually shareblue trying to pass the torch.

You already have your answer faggot. Every poll shows that the vast majority of Muslims have beliefs incompatible with Western values. Christian fundamentalists are few and far in between.

Ahhh, but we do criticize Westboro.
So take your shit somewhere else.

youtube.com/results?search_query=christians against westboro

Btw, your meme is shit,

The left has shit memes.

They make no sense and are based on flawed logic.

Most Christians are what you'd call genuinely moderate people, Westboro aside. 'Moderate' Muslims are well, not the same. The terrorists are a minority, it is true, but the numbers that support sharia, burquas, backward practices, etc are startling. It's not a tiny minority, a lot of them have values alien to ours.

If there are all these moderate Muslims, how is it that something like 150,000 women and girls are affected by FGM in the UK alone, with many more 'at risk', but there's a wall of silence from Muslim communities/families, and not a single criminal prosecution?

Most Christians aren't really fundamenalists. The quaran is a fucking barbaric piece of shit and most muslims are fundamentalists. The ones telling you they're "peaceful" are lying fucks, who knows what really happens in the muslim ghettos in the western world.

>Westboro Baptist has like 50 members none of which have committed violent crimes
>Isis publicizes their brutality
Same shit yeah

Sup Forums has a lot of hypocrites

Just accept that we'd love islam if we were the ones doing it instead of muslim men.

I'd throw christianity out of the window any day in favor of islam, since it has become too soft.

Covered women respecting men, and killing fags & whores as we please... that sounds godlike. Get redpilled.

>One kills people while the other hurts people's feewings

Lol wuts teh diffrens tho

>who knows what goes on in the muslim ghettos
Oh wait yeah... They're raping kids, killing whites, getting married to 4 year olds, killing homos.

Take a running jump you tard.

same bait thread with the same picture

Don't know how to sage?
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...