Face it; the MAGA crowd is the biggest source of lolcows and cringe content right now and I don't see that changing any...

Face it; the MAGA crowd is the biggest source of lolcows and cringe content right now and I don't see that changing any time soon. The only people that haven't jumped ship at this point are the fattest, gayest retards - MAGAfags are becoming the 2017 equivalent of fedora-tipping atheists.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/863434782142812166
twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/863470569769103360
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot the link twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/863434782142812166

>shareblue shill at it again

YOU WILL NOT BREAK US

TRUST IN TRUMP

LOYALTY TO TRUMP

FAITH IN TRUMP

MAGA

AWOOOOOO

They accomplished more to undermine and demoralize the left today than you ever will.

lol

This one is killing me, I havent cringed this hard in a while

twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/863470569769103360

I hate to break it to you, but these guys aren't demoralizing anyone except their embarrassed parents.

>I will not apologize for creating the modern world.

stupid faggots and their schoolyard bullshit, they think they can take credit for things other people did before they were born just because they're white. Fucking retards.

Holy shit.

How much are you getting paid to shill against patriots?

Maybe people are being paid to post on Sup Forums, or maybe people are laughing at the broken remnants of your insanely cringey 'movement'. Use Occam's razor on this one buddy.

Hi fluffy!

I'll pay you $10 to go back to your site and stay there

Let it be noted that you will get half of the bill as it is a 20

post your picture, lets see what you look like

Proud Boys are an embarrassment to white people.

>broken remnants

lol dipshit, maybe you haven't seen these guys btfo antifa all across the country over and over again FOR FREE. That should tell you something about soros shills.

.Maybe people are being paid to post on Sup Forums

moron

Posting in a sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

So I can get doxxed and have autistic nazis slash my tires? No thanks.

>you will not break us

you fat cucks are already broken
move out of your parents home and get a job leeches

kys

*yuor're

Learn English newfag

I wish I got paid to trigger you. Do you know where I can sign up?

Nice meme tho, cringelord.

that fat eh? thought so

>MAGA crowd

Don't confuse Sup Forums with t_d

I couldn't give less of a fuck about Trump after he got elected nor the harem of kikes he surrounds himself with, I just loathed Shillary. Trump was merely a molotov cocktail to be thrown at the establishment.

Fuck MAGA, fuck kekistan, fuck (((civic nationalism))), and fuck Trump - he only serves a purpose insofar as he pushes the overton window right, 90% of everything else he's doing is aimless realpolitik with a sprinkle of incompetence

>maybe you haven't seen these guys btfo antifa all across the country over and over again

lol okay, keep it up. Seriously, I will savor this content forever - it's pure, uncut cringe... the good shit.

I still like Trump but you're absolutely right.

Trump already won. I cant imagine what these retards think theyre doing after that desu

back to the donald with you goy!

Cringe should have died in 10th grade and you should have become Amish even earlier

Winners always have the most fun.

These people are true heroes.

Its those antifa cucks that make me cringe.

The absolute state of Magamongs

>shill tries to be subtle
>still blatantly outs himself

They're "defending free speech"... I'm not sure what they're defending it against but it's pretty funny none-the-less.

>mega milk

that's not really cringy you know, you're gonna need better examples

the antifa tumblr megaphone jew screaming about her family was wayyyyyy worse, not to mention all the lankets and runts trying to be intimidating in the face of combat veterans

>tfw he doesn't know he is the cancer

hehe yeah bro!!! xD MAGA!!! BASED BLACK MEN :) :)

>posts molyneux
Can't you be less obvious shill?

If you ever catch me carrying around some dick sucking kike please kill me.

>lolcows
Go back to your dogshit website you filthy fucking whore.

Go whine about cosplay and dumb instagram whores like you always do. Your opinions are irrelevant garbage and you should probably just kill yourself for the betterment of humanity.

>that's not really cringy you know
>the antifa tumblr megaphone jew screaming about her family was wayyyyyy worse

At least tumblr SJW's have the excuse of being 'women' - this MAGA/Kekistan shit is way funnier.

Fuck off, you're not clever go back to leftypol

here have a (you), kike

I've been posting on Sup Forums since 2005.

hey there shareblue!

>that's not really cringy you know
>t. disgusting fat weeabo posting kekistan shit and Shadilay

Them's some mighty fine aryan capitalist supermen you got there, Sup Forums.

No, leftists don't have a fucking excuse.

Yet here you are fucking defending antifa.

The only people who think kekistan is cringey are leftist shills

_cheeto

Shut the fuck up drumpftard I got sick digits, praise them for kek and your god emperor . Go on you fucking B A S E D retard

>Yet here you are fucking defending antifa.

Yep. Here I am.

wtf im a cruzmissile now

Awesome. I hope Ted Cruz wins the election. Good luck.

>skinheads and bikers show up
>We gon' kill some fags!
>cracking skulls, bleeding noses
>skinny nerd with glasses next to them holding a pepe flag
>crop him out, put it on Sup Forums
>We did it Boys!

You couldn't carry my balls on a wheelbarrow,faggot.

Will you losers ever stop crying? Goddamn you sore losers. Get over it.

Proud goys need to go back to The Donald tbqh.

Go back to r/antifa, you loser

Literally nothing wrong in either video. Just people having fun while you shill faggots remain hateful.

Stay mad.

desu Kyle Chapman was speaking about Whites today, if he keeps that up he can have his (((based))) stick man name.

>twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/863470569769103360

Those fucking kek flags. Its over guys they Occupy Wallstreet co-opted you faggots through gimmicks.

You're in the wrong timeline faggot

Never forget that after just a few days of cyberwar Sup Forums reduced Antifags from a legitimate national security threat to just another group of Sup Forums shitposters. sage

>Literally nothing wrong in either video. Just people having fun

The bizarre denialism is almost as delicious as the original content.

>the shill has to reply to people who want him dead

Why do you do this? Shekels? Nothing to do with denialism, they are avin a few giggles and you're just that little bitch in the corner sulking.

Go fucking kill yourself.

???

Reminder faggots who stole their moms credit card from chapo trap house are shitposting en masse

Fuck off shill, there's nothing wrong with taking pride in the MAGA movement.

srs is leaking

make america great again

make africa great again

make australlia great again ( this one gon be hard)

make animation great again

make arcades great again

>Antifa too scared to fight fascists and cops
>"haha I know, we'll make fun of people"

They're the new Anonymoos.

Ultimately just harmful to any cause. Then again if they're just beating up Antifa who cares.

chubbers triggered

>lolcow
>2017
Whoa cool what other ED articles did you read op?

fuck off

well technically all the fags and trump ceased to maga. the maga crowd are still good.

Sadly, I must agree

no, because for every 1 Sup Forums lolcow made 10 leftist ones are

*cringe

We wuz kangs and shit?

>twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/863470569769103360

watching the videos and I think I finally understand now. The fat, unwashed neckbeards stopped trying to be "classy intellectuals" and now think they'll get pussy by roleplaying as tough, bearded, conservative bikers. But they failed miserably. The autism levels in these videos might have given me a mild case of aspergers.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

>The left-wing activists behind the anti-conservative riots at Berkeley have ties to one of the nation’s most prominent pro-pedophilia organizations.

>The Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights, and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary — more commonly referred to as By Any Means Necessary or BAMN — is one of the militant leftist groups waging a campaign against conservatives and Trump supporters in Berkeley. The group’s planned aggressive demonstrations against conservative commentator Ann Coulter and the students coming to hear her talk led to the cancellation of Coulter’s speech this week due to safety concerns.

>BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in the years just before it founded BAMN, according to NAMBLA documents reviewed by The Daily Caller. In addition, a member of that parent organization said to have founded BAMN is an admitted member of NAMBLA, which she has described as the victim of a “witch-hunt.”

>BAMN, which did not return a phone call and voicemail seeking comment, was founded by the Revolutionary Workers League, a small, Detroit-based Marxist organization. Many of BAMN’s leading members over the years have also been RWL members.

You sound like you're still stuck in 2005. No self-respecting person still uses lolcow or cringe.

>The left-wing activists behind the anti-conservative riots at Berkeley have ties to one of the nation’s most prominent pro-pedophilia organizations.

>The Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights, and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary — more commonly referred to as By Any Means Necessary or BAMN — is one of the militant leftist groups waging a campaign against conservatives and Trump supporters in Berkeley. The group’s planned aggressive demonstrations against conservative commentator Ann Coulter and the students coming to hear her talk led to the cancellation of Coulter’s speech this week due to safety concerns

>BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in the years just before it founded BAMN, according to NAMBLA documents reviewed by The Daily Caller. In addition, a member of that parent organization said to have founded BAMN is an admitted member of NAMBLA, which she has described as the victim of a “witch-hunt.”

>BAMN, which did not return a phone call and voicemail seeking comment, was founded by the Revolutionary Workers League, a small, Detroit-based Marxist organization. Many of BAMN’s leading members over the years have also been RWL members.

I don't go out and publicly support but I still do not regret my Trump vote and would most certainly do it again. If that's all it takes to be what you describe than you can suck my fucking cock you shill.

>dailycaller.com

lol

Yep.

that was going be my comment

the right is winning because they are funnier

did you see land whale autisticly screeching at boston today?

She literally unironically said "you make fun of my comrades go back to Sup Forums."

and the kekistanis are cringey sure thing

Lmao

I can use whatever words I want. Stop trying to stifle my free speech.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

ok comrade it's time to go back

Here in the West we have something called Free Speech. If you want to live here, you need to learn how to respect the first amendment.

>mfw antifa starts chanting "where are your women" at the free-speechers, as if they own women on their side and use them like props

problematically problematic

I don't see the problem with normie trump voters fighting anti-fa under the guise of
civic nationalism

>it's pretty fun to watch desu
I don't see how they're any cringier than leftists
not everyone is an overly individualistic mysterious hacker poltard

> tfw three of your crew turn up in the same colour of Fred Perry polo

he's just mocking you retard, that doesn't infringe your free speech in the slightest

>the free-speechers

lmao