Proudest Moments in History

What is your country's crowning moment/achievement?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
youtube.com/watch?v=RBol-8Gfo5g
youtube.com/watch?v=5FdEzwgOmtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sinking the Belgrano and giving 300+ Argies an (involuntary) burial at sea was pretty good, but I think burning down the white house was better.

Also fuck France.

Trail of Tears

DELETE THIS

Brought civilization and modern medicine to ungrateful savages that still persist to this day

Get rekt Anglo

>Proudest Moments

hasn't happened yet

Speaking of butthurt Frenchies.

That time we quickly dispatched of the Gerries in France with zero help from the Americunts was pretty good.

>lost the Sheffield to a 3rd world country
I honestly don't get why you're so proud of the Falklands War.

The time well spent with our greatest ally BTFO frogs and Spaniards.

Defeating Austria Hungary singlehandly

>travel 8000 (eight thousand) miles to kick the shit out of an invader
>mission complete in just over 2 months
>not logistically impressive

I know French people don't know anything about fighting but come on.

Trump

Uh..... siege of badajoz uhhhh Talavera uhhhh youre autistic uhhhh toulouse french soldiers were demoralized and highly outnumbered in most battles

What are you talking about, James?

Electing Lord Trump

Definitively the best alliance on the planet.

>Fight a backwards nonwhite nation
>Have a massive advantage
>Still lose a destroyer to 1 (one) French-made anti-ship missile
B-Britannia rules the waves guys..

Which Trail of Tears? The one with native americans or the one on Trumps election night?

No doubt.

fuck you

An army of rams? How quaint

Midsummer 1314 battle of Bannockburn. Proud Edwards army got sent home to think again

Over 200 years of Limey butthurt.

november 8, 2016

Didn't you guys also destroy the entire Spanish armada once?

try to stay out of threads like this because America overshadows all & others deserve respect but yea i'm pumped about Trump. never got to see men walk on the moon and he's the equivalent in my eyes.

This was great fun, srry Britfags

this one was good times too though, fuck the spanish

When Ahmed has been crimefree for some time.

The TT Races

>When your countries greatest achievement isn't political

not even mad, that is impressive

Pic related. Anytime a nation stands up for their basic human rights against an oppressor. Getting your ass handed to you for it adds an air of Romanticism to it.

Why don't we have monuments of said pic?

Don't supply niggers with extremely dangerous European weaponry then you greedy Jewish bastards.

the creation of the Chivito

VOC in het algemeen

pushing farther into Normandy than any other country involved.

mah

>caring this much about the Caliphate of Francia

Everyday is a monumental day in Canada, that's what happens when you're the only nation inhabited by humans in this planet.

>Canada defeated Spain, Europe, Germany and Iceland in a war
CAN YOU EUROKEKS DO ANYTHING RIGHT LMAOOOO CANADA IS NUMBER ONE

>Pole
Winning 1v1 war against Gommunists :DDDD in 1921.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War

>Peru and Bolivia declare war to Chile.
>Chile crush this two countries.
>Took in compensation territories for both nations.
>100 years before THE MOST RICH PART OF LATIN AMERICA in minerals.

Feel über alles.

canada is a nest of nazis. they got caught sending legal citizens of chinese descent to their deaths which is why they put a faggot in charge to make it look like they are more accepting. if your wondering where the dead were put it was in a mining hole in russia. the brits did the same

in all 3 cases you were punished. russia nazis killed and put in the same hole. canada forced to accept hungry niggers from around the world and upon a recent attempt to deport some chinks it had its gdp growth reduced and this will continue as quarters pass until they shut up and do what they are told or die off. finally the brits couldnt stop them even by sabotaging their tunnel to the mainland and if may thinks she can get the brits out of this without anal trauma think again

australia is also among the nazi niggers but its hardly worth mentioning since there wont even be white people in australia in 10 years

I'm always fond of cucking any kind of chink, nip, gook, or agent orange

I'm reminded of one of Matthew Perry's campaigns:

"By the nineteenth century events beyond Japan’s control would knock the country out of its cocoon, leaving it in a state of insecurity and xenophobic desperation. In 1852, U.S. President Millard Fillmore, frustrated by Japan’s refusal to open its ports to commerce and taking the “white man’s burden” attitude toward other societies commonly espoused at the time to rationalize European expansionism, decided to end Japan’s isolation by dispatching Commander Matthew Perry to the island. Perry studied Japanese history carefully and decided to shock the Japanese into submission with a massive display of American military force. In July 1853, he sent a flotilla of ships belching black smoke into Tokyo Bay—giving the people of Japan their first glimpse of steam power. Surrounding himself with some sixty to seventy aggressive-looking men armed with swords and pistols, Perry strode through the capital of the Shogun and demanded meetings with the highest-ranking officials in Japan.

To say that the Japanese were stunned by Perry’s arrival would be a gross understatement...

But in the end, they had no choice but to acknowledge the superiority of American military technology and to accept the mission. With this single visit, Perry not only forced the Tokugawa to sign treaties with the United States but broke down the doors of Japanese trade for other countries, such as Britain, Russia, Germany, and France."

The Rape of Nanking p. 49

100 years later we fried those stupid nips in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and to this day there is resentment of whites in corners like /r/asian"masculinity" - resentment stemming from deep inferiority complexes

Remember kids: The white man runs the world and can do whatever he desires; we're just asleep at the wheel right now.

We have kicked P*ki ass harder than any country has kicked another countries' in last 70 years. Feels good.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBol-8Gfo5g

Stick to baseball faggots.

So many countries here have proud military history.

And then there are Canadians and their lack of any relevant moments in history.

Canada = Belgium of North America

The french flag flying over the world except for one shitty island noboby liked anyway

Monkey soup.

>fighting skirmishes throughout your history like barbarians
>end up at the same place, or worse, than Canada with 100x the bloodshed

Are you proud of your miserable history? Is there any metric by which Italy is further ahead than Canada besides war and body count?

Get your head out of your ass.

And by Italy I mean Ireland, which is an even more harrowing demonstration of my point.

>sinking a fucking boat

What is Magna Carta? What is the British Empire? What is the English language? What is the world wide web?

I could go on, but I'll get repetitive strain injury listing just how great UK is.
>your country's crowning moment/achievement?
everything.

For not losing the first world war.

you're welcome btw ;)

not being british

Need I greentext the obvious?

no, it's a bait

lol

Pineapple lumps.

>Sinking the Belgrano.
>get invaded by mudslimes.
Proud of what?

ja was lachen

youtube.com/watch?v=5FdEzwgOmtY
Omdat je tof bent

At least we are, de facto, a nation with history and national identity. (You) are just an inbred son of Britain and France, there's nothing that you can be proud of, there's nothing you can celebrate.

The creation of Sup Forums and the birth of shitposting desu senpai

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD

The blood on La Hire's blade is getting dry!

You're not fooling anyone you know

>Iceland
it's literally a glorified village

when we singlehandedly saved Europe twice

>inb4 butthurt heretics

TAKING BACK JERU-
FUCK

>stopping Nazis
>saving Europe
wrong
pic related

dat is zo

We did our very best to try and save the world.

shit neger ik hoor hier civ 5 muziek bij, ik geef een like 7.5/10

>dat voel wanneer zelf hugenoot

the cod wars of course

good teamwork

rare

>tfw you will never bring down Burger bombers in an outdated plane causing the biggest tragedy in USAF history.

Studio massa is based maat check het

Vimy Ridge is our moment in the sun. we did what no one else could do and in this moment it really meant something to be Canadian

we made this happen

>winning a war against emus
wait nvm we lost

When the Norwegian Constitution was written in 1814, and the second article stated that no jews are welcome in Norway.

Look how we've fallen

kicked the soviet ass back to russia in 1920

outjewing russian jews and bolshevists who unironically believed that capitalism is an evil spawn of satan. oh yeah- and we beat em to the moon, which is nice