Is this what the death of White culture, tradition and heritage looks like?

>Parents in Ontario’s Lambton Kent District School Board learned the mandatory Grade 11 English course was being replaced with an indigenous literature course,

>This indigenous turn of a high school curriculum is an abrupt departure from the Canadian high school standard of mainly studying literature from the two great cultures against which Canadian-ness is traditionally triangulated — Britain and America.

The Government is literally paying schools to stop teaching White culture and heritage
>There is also a financial incentive, in that the board gets more funding for offering courses on indigenous topics, money that Sherman said has been used for professional development for teachers, many of whom are not indigenous themselves, and to hire a special projects teacher for indigenous studies.

In Canada we generally call so called "Indians" either Native Americans or Indigenous Peoples. Christopher Columbus mistakenly thought he landed in India, so he called them "Indians" which makes no sense, and American's to this day still use the term.

source: news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-school-board-tosses-shakespeare-for-indigenous-writers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
youtube.com/watch?v=J8wgek4V4zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is indigenous literature in Canada?

If only you had guns, huh

poems, books, plays, novels... anything written by Injuns, mostly talking about how the white man in the oppressor and stole our land

The back of a bottle of listerine.

We do have guns, we can buy a gun in a dark alley at 4 am with no paper trail, and no one will know we did it except the guy we bought it off.. and its all legal as long as you pass a basic safety test and arent a violent criminal.

One minute before me damn

(we just limit our guns and cant buy specific ones, like ones that are painted black - black is a scary color)

oh god, they even get drunk off of fucking hand sanitizer.

>indigenous
>Literature

Lol?

Unless you are mesoamerican or from the Andes you had no pre Columbian writing system

Heres a funny thing I noticed. If you look up Lambton Kent on google, it sends you right to the school board district. Even if you look at the map.

shit like pic related. I have to apologize and have white guilt for something I have nothing to do with and happened before I was born

Well thats the flipside of inheritance isnt it

Its all lies anyways, holohoax tier bullshit. They had their own schools, some of them were shit. They make them sound like concentration camps, its total garbage. Brainwashing marxist trash. Next thing you know BLM is going to force their line on schools that the underground railroad was just a myth.

>be Canadian
>can't into English
I'm surprised you can even read this boards words.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

how about the fact that Natives in Canada have Tex Exempt cards and they can freely use our public services without contributing, like healthcare, roads, police, firefighters, and free University?

>pretending you actually enjoyed reading Shakespeare
Out of the 7 or 6 plays I enjoyed 1 or maybe 2, good riddance.

>Indigenous authors

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

outstanding, the anglo cuture is being slowly purged! DEATH TO THE ANGLO SCUM!

Evidence, please?

White culture, preserved through the ages. Just because you didnt enjoy it doesnt mean we should let it rot and be forgotten. Probably a non-white shitstain anyways.

never let the government raise your kids
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

Thank you for these posts, user. I love you. Spread the good word. *saved.

Indians hat writing before being conquered?

There are so many teachers like this who autopilot the master key book for answers, and have no ability to think for themselves.
Statistically, education majors have the lowest IQs out of all majors.

Of what, BLM?

youtube.com/watch?v=J8wgek4V4zg

This is CBC, Canadian government owned news. Its from 2016, and at the end of it they have a panel of 3 nogs. One of them says the underground railroad is a myth naive white people believe in, before they demand reparations for things Britain supposedly did, which they did not outline. They just said - paraphrased - "because of things Britain did in colonial times"

you know, the city of Kitchener, Ontario (the 10th largest in Canada with over 500k people) has a large German population and was once called Berlin until you Krauts fucked up and lost 2 world wars

The fuck is this shit?

hello friend. How is the weather in China this time of year?

Indian literature? Like how to make nail polish remover palatable? We once had a timber nigger for a guest speaker at a class in college. He took it as an opportunity to bash whitey and read his shitty poetry. They are a cancer that refuses to be cut out.

Native Americans of the Great Lakes region talking about the last tribe they vicious raped and canabalized

Oh fuck man

Holy shit.

Oh and this, which isnt the full text, but this is BLM toronto's second in command. Says whites are sub-human because they lack melanin, and is ready to unironically kill people and wipe whites out with reproduction. Its like the larp has become real.

actually European Settlers (mostly French and English in the beginning) taught Natives how to read, write and count. Funny things ain't it.

>leaf literature

This sounds like a great advancement in education. I hope you congratulate yourself.

>that video
holy fuck. Can any Krauts confirm?

>indigenous literature

Literally what? These tree niggers never even developed a written language