Attention all trolls

This chick Cera Rains got my personal instagram account banned after i called the kids in my highschool drama club "cringey tumblr kids"
please unleash weaponized autism on her. her personal account name is @cerarains
please dont do anything too bad or anything that can be traced back to me. I really appreciate it

ive sent her a screenshot and link to this post you fucking autist

kys

"my high school drama club"

Underage B&

MODS!

Not your personal army fagg-

Wait a minute... trips? What did Kek mean by this?

Kek

Nah. he's just a retard who got held back.

That's not how you do this you fucking tard. You post what happened and then you start showing us all the ways you're fucking with her for entertainment and then eventually everyone joins in. You're literally asking everyone else to do stuff.

Nypa, nigger.

He wants us to message her, and tell her all about a certain classmate that just posted on an ''infamous nazi board'' and asked us to do something with her.

I'm so fucking sick of children on this board I may actually do this. We are not your friends, bullied beta highschool kids.

I didn't do anything back to her because the situation is retarded. I left it alone come to find out after a week of silence on the whole issue that my instagram account was banned by her and her friends. So i figured i ask you guys to do something about it for me, unless its too difficult, trolling a fat girl can be tough

High school pupils aren't nessesarily underage moron.

you're a fucking faggot go away

Anyone could have made this post, there is nothing which shows he himself is behind the post my brown retarded friend.

>he doesn't even know how to reply to a post

Son, you have to be 18 to post here

>highschool drama club
Faggot

Dude, this is school drama, just let it go. This stuff doesn't matter the second you walk away from the graduation. We're not interested in being a personal army for anyone, and when weaponised autism is unleashed it's usually for a good or hilarious cause. Your problems are small, don't try anything like this again.

NYPA

fuckoff

Leave high school stupidity in high school. The rest of is here were done with it years ago. Make a new Instagram if "muh social media" is so damn important to you. Or better yet just get off that shit for good it does nothing for you

NYPA and this isn't even what needs to be done.
She wants the D, so just give it to the degenerate whore and that'll shut her up, otherwise you're just going to get dragged down in jewish nepotistic bullshit.

It finally hit me, when faggots like OP think we're some sort of A-Team of trolling. This place really is a newer Sup Forums.

Yes, high school girls are dumb. Get over it you fucking spaz.

Stop using degenerate social media.
She did you a favor, repay her kindness with deep nonconsentual dicking.