Doesn't the Kike's hatred for Russia prove that Christian Orthodoxy is true?

Orthodox General

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ewnqhmP
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/serbia-refugee-camp-insecticide-video-forceful-eviction-spray-a7732761.html?cmpid=facebook-post
discord.gg/sUGGPvx
sjobst.blogspot.co.za/2017/02/chabad-links-bind-alt-media-darlings.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Yu36R_tfyUM
youtube.com/watch?v=8jgZHlV9UMI
returntofatima.org/2016/05/eucharistic-miracle-in-poland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off pagans, there's only one God.

bait
joo boi roots

Bump

Ms Johnson also said that commissariat officials wore gloves throughout the operation and were seen to be frequently washing their hands after contact with refugees in a nearby fountain.

>Doesn't the Kike's hatred for Russia prove that Christian Orthodoxy is true?

I think yes.

This would actually make a lot of sense, thanks for making me views things this way.

Christianity is what founded and molded what we know today as our European traditions and values. Don't throw that all away for stick worshiping faggots. Join the Christian Discord if you're interested.

>link
discord.gg/ewnqhmP

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/serbia-refugee-camp-insecticide-video-forceful-eviction-spray-a7732761.html?cmpid=facebook-post

t. Fedoranus Winkelbottom

ahahah. knew it.

Almost all pagan groups are extremely degenerate. Filled with homosexuals and leftists.

this.

What do you orthodox think of this anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima?

She literally foretold of communism.

discord.gg/sUGGPvx
Oy vey

>Bible is pro-racemixing and pro-internationalism as long as you worship a dead kike
Dropped.

Have a bump OP.

Reminder that Pagans are just atheist with a Viking Fetish. They do not worship the Norse Gods nor take part in any ritual behaviour, they are just LARPers

>For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Where does it day that kike? Read the bible

Useful Idiots. WE JEWS NAOW

>Kike's hatred for Russia

Jews own 40% of Russia's economy.

Jews own 100% of the world economy. What's your point?

Jews own the >40% of everything

>kikes
>hating Russia
hello plebbit.

sjobst.blogspot.co.za/2017/02/chabad-links-bind-alt-media-darlings.html

>Prove that its true in relation to Catholicism
Why do Protestants and Orthodox bros always have to frame themselves in opposition to some other. It is almost like you are seeking validation with yourselves to compensate for the fact that you are doing it wrong. You'll be having Orthodox pride parades next.

>sjobst.blogspot.co.za/2017/02/chabad-links-bind-alt-media-darlings.html
kek Lazar is the biggest bitch that does whatever putin asks him to do. Are you kidding me? You clearly have no operational knowledge of Russia. Putin orders all children to read alexander solzhenitsyn in public schools. He literally forces the redpill on the JQ down every school child's slavic throat.

>Implying this is a bad idea

Protestants only exist in opposition to orthodox and Catholicism.

Come home.

>Doesn't the Kike's hatred for Russia prove that Christian Orthodoxy is true?
Lol, you still have a lot to learn.

>alexander solzhenitsyn
>anti-semitic
hello plebbit.

jews, religious ones especially, like solzhenitsyn because he exposed wrote of the horrors of the gulags and all the religious people (of all faiths) that were sent to them. even ellie wiesel and other jewish figures defended him. but you're an american, so you're obviously only educated on the jews in your side of the world, not in theirs. and this is not getting into putin's personal and professional relationship with jews from a young age. now fuck off you meme.

What is your opinion on the nordic ultranationalist ones?

I didn't know kikes lives in south africa. Odd--It's almost as if you destroy every country you reside in...By the way, you're a faggot and completely and ridiculously wrong.

only reason people liked the communism was becuse of jobs

>loses an argument
>has to resort to a fake quote
hello plebbit.

go educate yourself on him and russia before having a spastic fit over here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yu36R_tfyUM

and? that doesn't dispute the fact that you post a fake quote here after getting BTFO. try be less plebbity and less dishonest.

You are a shame to what you defend.

>jews love solzhenitsyn

Have you ever read 200 years together? There's a reason jews have lobbied to never get an English version printed.

Check this out

youtube.com/watch?v=8jgZHlV9UMI

>every house i slept in, every dinner i ate, every car i drove in was provided by jewish agents of the African national congress

Really gets the noggin joggin

never said love, said like. and yes, religious ones did and do. just like other religious people of other faiths they were persecuted during those periods and he exposed of such crimes. as for two hundred years there's nothing antisemitic about it, not from him at least as it was all kgb manuscripts. nothing of his.

returntofatima.org/2016/05/eucharistic-miracle-in-poland/

I'm not going to get into pendantics between love and like.

Have you seen the video I posted above with George Galloway? Was it common knowledge that the ANC was funded by jewish agents back in the day?

>I'm not going to get into pendantics between love and like.
you're not getting into anything it seems and you certainly haven't proven me wrong on him, only thing was posted was a fake quote. all you're doing is buying into american MSM narrative of what they consider anti-semitic/racsist, and not what the general population, historians or scholars think. good job leaf, get brainwashed.

Of course no. Russian christianity is meme tier

>You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for ALL of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all ONE in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, THEN YOU ARE ABRAHAM'S SEED, and heirs according to the promise

>When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God

>Read the bible
Ironic.

i don't care what the msm calls racist or antisemitic. I don't care if you consider solzhenitsyn an antisemite or not based on some arbitrary metric of anti-jewish quotes that you've come up with.

Also I asked you politely about something and you continue to sperg about Solz. What's your problem?

>i don't care what the msm calls racist or antisemitic. I don't care if you consider solzhenitsyn an antisemite or not
this was the original discussion and you cared a few minutes ago here . you both got BTFO and now want to change the topic. this thread is about russia. go be a shitposting leaf somewhere else if you cant handle this.

i got BTFO? wtf???

All you said was 200 years together was a kgb manuscript which is a ridiculous conspiracy theory.