So, I've recently seen a couple of threads about Tommy Robinson...

So, I've recently seen a couple of threads about Tommy Robinson, I didn't know much about him till I saw a couple of his Rebel Edge videos and that Oxford Union video.

He is doing his damn best against the muslim hoard and the muslim enablers.

>Dare I say, is he /ourguy/?

am I missing anything? is he sincere in fighting the good fight.

Find out he has a book, But I'm not paying £15 to buy his fucking book.
So here it is anons, you can read it here.

>pdf-archive.com/2017/04/04/tommy-robinson-enemy-of-the-state/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
youtube.com/watch?v=E9eQfwQb6So
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/863040264591482881
youtube.com/watch?v=fkPSWAOn7VY&t=13s
youtu.be/6HlGe0tQYpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watch the police state speech he gave on rebel media

His Oxford Union speech is excellent.

He's /ourguy./

When a secular government tries to silence you, you know you're saying something right.

Has anyone here read his book? it has lots of good reviews on amazon.

I've downloaded it, i'll read it tomorrow or something.

I made a thread no too long ago which just being slid. Since there's no reason for 2 threads, I'll just quote myself.

>I just watched this speech by Tommy Robinson, a guy that I barely even heard of until last night.

[YouTube] Tommy Robinson's BANNED speech: "The British Police State" (embed)

>All I can say is what the fuck. How. How can my country bend over backwards so fucking much, to protect fucking murdering, raping muslims, and then torture 1 white guy who just reported on it? Holy fucking shit, I have never been so fucking mad in all my life. This is an absolute joke.

>I would love to greentext a summary for people who can't/or don't want to watch a 1 hour and 19 minute video. But there's just too much heinous shit, I'd easily have to write multiple posts at the character cap to summarise all of the different events. All I can really say is the police in my country will defend muslims to the point, that they will try to kill actual Englishmen to do it. This isn't hyperbole, they actually send Tommy to maximum security prisons, where actual muslim terrorists are being incarcerated for up to 30 years, for the most inane and petty shit and organise it so he'll be put fucking next door to their cells hoping they'd kill him. It's insane.

>This story NEEDS to be spread more. As much as possible, hell even outside of England, to show just how much political correctness among other things can get way out of hand. This shit can't be just swept under the rug.

Ah shit of course the link wouldn't go through. Here's the Youtube link of the video
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

yep seen it, it is a good video.
I heard he was gagged because he confronted pedos outside a court.
what is the true info on this incident?

>7789(You)
He's been arrested on stupid claims that it's illegal to film outside the courthouse. So this shit is still going on. He was arrested this morning at 4:20am iirc

He's a civic nationalist jew
No way is he our guy

so...wait he did or didn't go into the courthouse and confront the pedos?

From what I've seen no, not for this incident anyway. He was reporting outside the courthouse building, and they've arrested him on the grounds that you're not allowed to record court proceedings. Even though he was outside the building, and news networks do it all the time.

As I said in my first post, I only found the guy last night.

Is this what the British version of Richard Spencer looks like?

Kisses jewish ass to a degree rarely seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9eQfwQb6So

fuck Tommy Robinson.

Way more of a jew's goy than Spence

Honestly, this is what my Page/starting political movement "DegenerateMinority" (edgy as fuck) is attempting to do. The leftist narrative in my opinion, can be altered and turned around. The herd mentality can be fixed to benefit Europe and change the tide. I will not say who I work for, or what I do, but I have some experience in UW campaigns. The minds of the mindless horde of individuals can be altered through a UW campaign conducted on Social media and physically. To some extent the human psyche is easy to altar. I am attempting to reach out to the soldiers of Odin, and other nationalists groups in order to pursue my idea. Honestly, what choice do we have? We are making gains, but not to the extent we need. Granted, in my case there is no racial bigotry, or "racism" whatever buzzword people want to use. One of the main keys is to change the way people view nationalism. The true definition of nationalism being: patriotic feeling, principles, or efforts.Has been slurred with buzzwords, in order to force the majority of the "herd" to discredit it. Once again, this can be turned around, it will not be easy. But after returning to my "Vaterland" I stumbled upon the horrors that were occurring. I dismissed a majority of them to be false claims, but I realized they were real. Upon seeing homeless Germans with very little, nothing more than a thin blanket, a jacket, and a bag of clothes, while the migrants had brand new everything. I witnessed migrants assaulting Germans, and one attempting to fondle a German blonde female. After intervening and assisting the young women, I began to interview my "countrymen" and in all hushed tones they told me, "this is the new Germany". This has been my push factor to do something. Jesus, this is becoming my manifesto haha

He has gona fucked over so much by the Govt its scary.

I like tommy robinsons rebel media videos

kek is he 5'5?

M8, seriously, buy and read his book.

>Dare I say, is he /ourguy/?
This is really becoming a Sup Forums tier meme now, isnt it?

yes, he is about 5'5 to 5'6, according to google anyway

I'll read it, since i've already downloaded it, but i'm not paying £15 for it.

Fuck off you cuck, not everyone has to be throwing up their right arm and chanting the 14 words to be /ourguy/. You've no idea how much balls this guy has to be doing what he's doing in the UK--it's shit here. He's gotten so much state harassment, you don't even know the half of it to be making such a fucking mouth-breathing dumb cunt post.

Also he's not a Jew you liar.

good on you. don't encourage ecelebs
i've enough of youtubers trying to promote their shitt on here
the average user is more insightful than those cunts

Truly /our goy/

He is def the hero you guys need, but don't deserve. He's 10x less autistic 10x less likely to be a spook and 10x more effective than any other person in the movement

I've just read a couple of paragraphs of the book.....he really should have gotten an editor to help him out, the language seems very basic, i mean, pre gcse level basic.

Still....it is to read, so I'll probably get through it quickly

It's not just that he doesn't name the jew.
He's an actual judeophile who will lick any jewish
arse that presents itself.

You disgust me.

Miss the edl times. Seeing 30 000 drunk men marching in clothes more expensive than my car, wearing pig masks and screaming "alllaaaaaaaah waaaaaaas a peeeeeedooooo!!!!"

What do you expect? He's in the game of exposing the Muslim community in Britain for being a bunch of raping savages and is constantly embarrassing the media elites. I don't care if he thinks highly of the IDF or Jews or whatever, he's doing a bang-up job and has had the shit kicked out of him for it. Why the hell should we turn our backs on him?

He is just upset that Trump Kiked us again I hope you take your country back Tommy is doing a better job than anyone in the US is to wake people up

Why doesn't he explain that ZOG bombed
muslim countries to flush muslims into white countries in the first place? Might that give people context? Jews brought them here so we will hate their enemy. Muslims are a symptom of ZOG. By all means fight the muslims, but they are proxies.

Crying about muslims but the jews that are bringing muslims to the UK isn't enough

>52%

Stop being a larping fag. Yes zionism is a problem, but just because someone isn't anti jewish it don't mean he's a shill.

Americuck really takes their freedom of speech for granted. IN europe you can get fined or even go to jail to speak against muslims or jews. Nationalist groups are being banned all the time.

So just stfu.

>ourguy/
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/863040264591482881

are you fucking serious?

JIDF pls go

Cool story. Keep worshipping jews maybe Ezra Levant is hiring. Maybe you can get a lucrative
book deal like Tommy. Start naming the jew and see how many shekels you get.

I've always been kind of blissfully ignorant in his arse-kissing of Israel. Secretly hoping he does it just to piss off Muslims more.

Assuming he doesn't, we should make an effort to redpill him on the JQ.

He is no Spencer, he is actually genuine.

>yes yes goy, focus on the muslisms

muslims are NOT the problem

>If you're not with us you're against us
You a leftist by chance?

Spencer appears to be a ethno-nationalist, Tommy tries to distance himself from that, I think he wants to be seen as not racist

this thread is a false flag
tommy robinson is NOT against muslims
he is NOT a nationalist
he is NOT a fascist
he would punch most you (You) in the face if he saw you talk irl the same way you talk on here

He is not an e celeb you simpleton, he started as a grass roots political activist after seeing what happened in his home town.

You don't know what larping means stupid.
Jews are the ones that pushed all the holocaust
denier and hate laws that make it so Tommy would get jailed in the first place.

Yeah and why doesn't he talk about race realism, and historical revisionism, and all the other things that we would consider normal here? You guys ask so much of public figures to be /ourguys/. That stuff is up to other people and information that can be found online. It's not going to happen ever that he will talk about the JQ or anything close to it, so long as he's moving the Overton Window right. It's all about the culture war, and over here he's doing a good job. I'm glad Rebel Media have given him a regular platform even if they are a bunch of Zionist shills.

Read the title of the thread stupid. He's not my guy
so I'm going to express my opinion.

>Jews are the ones that pushed all the holocaust
denier and hate laws that make it so Tommy would get jailed in the first place.

yeah i agree.

>You don't know what larping means stupid.

Yes you are larping as these ideological "true aryans" by shilling against all jews all the time. please stop pushing understanding for the jewish question by being autistic. This is why these views will never break mainstream.

The problem is that Tommy will get applauded by Rebel Media and the kikes that run it all day long as long as he is being anti-Muslim. But the minute he digs deeper and understands the Jewish power structure that has an iron grip on government and that is at the forfront of promoting multiculturalism and degeneracy in society, he'll get labeled a "racist antisemite" by the very same people. Indeed, this is EXACTLY what happened to Swedish journalist Ingrid Carlqvist.

youtube.com/watch?v=fkPSWAOn7VY&t=13s

Ive got plenty of time for guys like Tommy - listen to his Delingpole podcast too. He's a gobby cunt but he is very switched on, very clued up and has balls of steel.

Buy the book - it supports him and he needs it. I also donated 50 quid to his legal fund a while back. Im glad he is finally getting noticed.

>If you're not with me you're against me.
Yeah you can express your opinion. I just think you're an idiot.

he was on that daily politics show with andrew neil and quilium after he "raided" their offices.

youtu.be/6HlGe0tQYpo

Fucking hell, the overt zionism is repulsive.