Legal marijuana and other drugs

What's Sup Forumss opinion on legalizing drugs? My state legalized marijuana back in November during the election and the state is trying to figure out the extent of the laws. Personally, I think its a great way to kick up an economy and as long as it's regulated and held in designated areas or in personal homes and illegal to work, drive, or done in public there isnt a major problem. Hard drugs that have high overdose rates would easily thin out the niggers, spics, and the degenerate druggies would thin out massively with intense body counts.

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/publications/commentary/making-economic-case-legalizing-drugs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're underage please go

short answer: no

longer answer: nooooooooooooo

Weed - legalize completely
Known phenelthylamines and tryptamines - legalize completely
Opiates - pinoy style extermination

Fuck off, leaf.

Rarely do I agree with the niggers of the East, but the Filipino Emperor does have a point. Look at China during the opium wars, fuckers had 80% of their work-force BTFO by British opium. The less drugs in the system, the more work gets done. I consider marijuana a light drug, much like nicotine and alcohol, but as such it should be regulated accordingly.

>leaf
>giving any input
Fuck off, dog fucker

whatever i'll do it for the 6,000,000th time. You're gonna need to back up your hypothesis for me to rip you apart though, i'm not putting more work into this than necessary.

>great way to kick up an economy
why do you think that

the rest of your "argument" is based on data which we already have. there is rampant drug use already so we already know how people use them and the effects they have. people smoke weed in public already, drive on it already, etc. why would you think that LEGALIZING IT would make that LESS common than it already is?

>Hard drugs that have high overdose rates would easily thin out the niggers, spics, and the degenerate druggies would thin out massively with intense body counts.

yeah there's already millions of them even though it's all illegal, and we're losing MANY good people to these drugs along with the undesirables. ALREADY. And they're illegal. Why would legalizing them make it so there's somehow.. less.. people addicted/

dumb

>criticizes my input
>that's your only input

yeah burgers sure are the quality posters wew thank you based burger overlords I can;t imagine how this board would function without you

(ignore this and just go to my longer post if you want to discuss further)

feel free to pick one of the three of those items to discuss. for the sake of getting this over quickly. (you're wrong on all three)

OP almost certainly was too high to remember he was asking for a debate.

This is why druggies are getting the rope as well. Sort yourself out before that day comes you degenerate faggot.

The people for legalisation ignore most of the social problems it will cause and expect society to buffer them.

Marijuana is already a widespread drug in America, so it's sort of a special case. Nowadays it just isn't seen as a gross violation anymore and the law will have to adjust to this.

Also when you say hard drugs thin out people, it takes a lot of time and many desperate junkies until they're finally gone. During the last desperate attempts to get their drug they disregard everything - law, property, risk of lives. If they use needles they're often HIV positive and litter contaminated needles. They are diseased but wont go to a hospital - reservoir for all sort of pathogens. They don't go quickly and worsen the area they're in.

>kick up the economy
It'd kick up the economy by allowing more jobs and bring millions of dollars that are untaxed through the drug flow.

Im sober and wasnt looking for a debate, just insight on opinions that I was going to read after showering. You made valid points and I understand exactly where youre coming from. I didn't intend to part take in the discussion just so I could get a full grasp of ideas

There are zero reasons for weed to remain schedule one.

Big pharma is scared of legalization because they can't control it and it would hurt their massive profits from price gouging sick people.
Old Money doesn't like it because they look down on lower class people from their ivory towers.

1.) The government should not be allowed to prevent you from growing a plant on your property, doubly so if it isn't a plant like kudzu or the like that will spread wide and far (weed contrary to its name does not spread like a weed). What right does the government have to prevent a citizen from using something as harmless as marijuana. I don't think that Cocaine should be legalized because it only grows in regions outside America. Meth and other hard drugs also shouldn't because they are very addictive and cause people to rob for it. (No, weed isn't a hard drug. It is addictive the same way gambling, video games, and breathing is. You won't die from it if you stop smoking it, just be a little grumpy.)

2.) There is a study that it can treat PTSD (seeing your friend getting hit by an IED and being vaporized in front of you PTSD, not mean people on the internet made fun of you PTSD). The current treatment involves a heavy dose of opioids and anti depressants, it isn't very effective, and the dosage just keeps going up due to resistance until you blow out your brains or your liver fails. So pretty much our veterans who are suffering from their service they provided to our country are shit on because it would hurt the profits of a very rich group. I think this greed influencing our great nation is disgusting.

3.) Everyone does it. I live in an entirely white southern area, everyone smokes grass. Confederate flags everywhere, so is weed. It isn't a nigger thing, it isn't a hippie liberal thing, it is an everyone everywhere thing.

Drugs are a crutch.

Legalizing marijuana production and distribution takes it from the shady claws of nigger and muslim criminals and moves it to efficient and smart white farmers. White illegal producers can easily move to legality, dumb niggers and muslim litterally cant compete out of the shadows. This also hopefully lowers thc amounts and pesticides in weed. Also our police now has more resources to finally take down the notorious male black.

Alright you came back. Apologies for being a bit brash.

The economics argument is the strongest one, however, it's basically an argument to "increase tax revenue".

I've grown incredibly pessimistic over the years to this argument, however at one point I was agreeing with you.

The increases in tax revenue, I believe, wouldn't do shit. US govt is already taxing enough. What they need to do is cut programs and cut wasteful spending as job #1.

According to cato.org/publications/commentary/making-economic-case-legalizing-drugs , the estimated tax revenue from legalizing ALL drugs (ignoring any social consequences) would be about 50$ Billion (rounding up generously).

US receives $3.3 TRILLION in tax revenue already.

This increases the federal tax revenue by ~.001%. (actually is much less than that)

That's not gonna fix anything, not without changing HOW the money is spent.

of course those are the aggregate of the economic pros, which don't take into account the social cons.

And no I don't think releasing prisoners is a good idea (inb4 the economic argument of that again!-- this one would be easier to debunk) Sure there are probably a few in there who got unlucky, but overall they're a bunch of scumbags who make our streets much safer with them behind bars.

>The less drugs in the system, the more work gets done
So coffee somehow isn't a drug? Amphetamines don't make people productive? Cocaine doesn't make people more productive? You are just talking out of your ass...

The justice system is a failure.
Why even bother having prisons? They get zero job training or education. They can't get a job because they have to mark that they are a felon. Gangs thrive in prison because we would rather just ignore problems instead of dealing with them.
All prison does is send criminals away for a few years to spend time with other criminals and learn how to be a better criminal, oh and no choice but to be a criminal once they get out.
You might as well have a death penalty for murderers and pedophiles and exile the rest of them if you want to keep the streets clean.

>I don't think that Cocaine should be legalized because it only grows in regions outside America. Meth and other hard drugs also shouldn't because they are very addictive and cause people to rob for it.
>Only realize the drugs that I like

>Why even bother having prisons? They get zero job training or education.

Why would I want them to get an education? Job market is fucked as it is, don't need more scum competing. And they are actually getting undeserved education as it is, and there are programs to employ them as it is.

>You might as well have a death penalty for murderers and pedophiles and exile the rest of them if you want to keep the streets clean.

Now you're getting it!

Drugs are degenerate and should stay outlawed.
Morals>money

>we are losing many good people
You don't care about people who do drugs.

Drugs shouldn't be legalized. Fuck off druggies

>weeb calling others degenerate

No. And less people should start doing drugs.

So is anime and they hate your crutch too