youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
politico.com/f/?id=0000015a-4d99-d5b6-a35f-ffff4eae0001
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

youre right, he was worse

sure , he was worst

he really wasn't. conservacucks hated him, israel hated him. and he wasn't liberal enough for the far left. the only reason Sup Forums hates him is because he's a nigger. overall a well meaning guy whose legacy is going to be spit on by the conservative establishment out of spite.

>Nigger spends more than every president before him combined
>people still sucking his dick
He was objectively worse than Bush, and Bush was fucking horrible.

>israel hated him

The enemy of your enemy is your friend?

I've been a conservative/libertarian my whole life and never agreed with Obama's policies and rhetoric, but let's be honest: he was an intelligent, thoughtful, and dignified leader.

He sometimes stupidly gave in to pressure from the black community to make reference to stupid social trends to play up the "hip, young president" meme, but when it came to diplomacy, he was exactly what you look for in a president.

All politics aside, if the Republicans ever manage to find a candidate with the personality, humanity, humour, dignity, and intelligence of Barack Obama, but with the politics of Eisenhower or Nixon, the US would be an awesome country.

>what is inflation
>what is population growth
>what is the recession
>what is demographic change thanks to open border conseracucks like reagan and bushes?
>what is being bogged down by previous admin's false flag wars

its all obama's fault though REEEEE

"*gargling on obama semen*" - u

WORST LEADERSHIP EVER

typical obamma drone blame everything on Bush even though both were shit. Obama didn't carry the open borders and warmongering of previous administrations?

>msm loved him

Strongest reason why you should not

Might as well blame Russia, you fag. Obama did nothing but complain about how mean white people are for 8 years. I'm actually proud to have voted for McCain and Romney as even those cucks would have served us better and they were awful candidates.

He was the weakest president in the history of this country.

Kinda glad Obama became president. He was so bad we'll probably never have another nigger president at least in my lifetime.

>letting a negro run America
>twice

if that wasn't a wake up call, I don't know what can be

He was a retard and the media shilled and covered for him. Just like Trudeau. Smarter than Trudeau I'll give you that, but it's not saying much. Liberals and leftists would not last 1 second putting up with what conservatives get from the media.

i can't say anything about his politics or whatever, but at least he acted like a proper president
well spoken, could take critics, looked like a leader etc
trump is more like a old guy who behaves like a child and acts quite the opposite of how a president should be

That doesn't change the fact that he was generally dignified, thoughtful, and diplomatic.

thats what the MSM would have you believe at least.

He bowed to the kind of Saudi Arabia - not dignified, and unprecedented in us presidential history.

Too liberal. It would have destroyed the country.

>le black man acting like a normal person is okay, even if he's destroying the country behind my back XDDDDDD

Kill yourself.

not my country so i dont care

being pro-muslim is as bad as being pro-kike

WTF, I love globalists now.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Yes he was

>he was an intelligent, thoughtful, and dignified leader.
He was a Community Organizer trained for the presidency in Pakistan by Zbigniew Brezinski and the CIA. Everyone loves him for his rhetoric and "diplomacy," all he did was be the puppet the establishment needed to continue undermining America after the Bush/Clinton crime syndicate.
I'd rather Trump is blunt and gets good policies past, rather than pander to everyone and look good only on the surface.

>he was worse
Barry Soetoro was the worst Manchurian Candidate we have ever had. Top ranking US Army Generals had to directly disobey Barry's orders in order to keep our country from getting in an even worse quagmire overseas.

The NDAA is just another example: in article 3, or the 5 articles in the act total, it states US Citizens can be arrested and held indefinitely, without habeas corpus, without any day in court if the DHS/FBI supposedly find 'proof' of someone being affiliated with 'Al-Quieda'.

This creates a dangerous precedent in which future laws could be built on this where new organizations could be classified as terrorist organizations and whats worse, is the it gives power drunk Bureaucrats in the DHS/FBI unlimited authority.

They can make up anything they want, even fabricate evidence to lock someone up indefinitely and the US Citizen cannot refute the so-called evidence due that Citizen never getting their day in court.

This shit is beyond Unconstitutional, it is TREASON.

Not just this, but Operation fast and furious...the list goes on and on...he is arguably one of the worst presidents in US History, hands down.

Clicked to check for leaf, left slight disappointed, saged.

this

>picks some obscure law that lets us keep terrorists
hey you dummy ever heard of Guantanamo? that shit is basically US common practice now. Of course we cant isolate terrorists so we have to come up with backdoors to keeping the population safe. you want these guys to run around the streets? then fuck off. you gonna argue against waterboarding next?

shitty argument

>idiocracy
>hard-pressed numbers
You don't really believe the economic numbers coming in have anything to do with Trump, do you?

I wouldn't exactly call it a success but you are exaggerating.
He was dropped on a republican pile of shit aka biggest financial crisis in decades, really no doubt about that.

Also debt with growth is not a problem, any kind of debt without equivalent growth sure is.
I thought economically redpilled republicans would know those basics?

I tell you what happens:
Trump will further inflate the bubble instead of cooling it down (say thanks to FED and rate hikes), crash it, and mom and dad will have to tidy up that mess just to be voted out of office once they reach the turning point again.

>9gag

Nice citation kike

>dignified, thoughtful, and diplomatic
um...um...

>letting history revisionism get to you

yfw King Nigger singlehandedly destroyed Western Civilization

Well @realDonaldTrump, if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if a President

Okie doke

trump's incompetence is making obama's mediocrity look good by comparison

You think this is a copy and paste or what's wrong?
As I said I wouldn't call it a success,
but can you prove any of those numbers wrong instead of mouthbreathing?

I love how trump makes a complete ass of himself everyday and you guys made a meme out of obama stumbling over his words

t. I watch the Colbert report and I can't think for myself

dat lazy eye doe
lol

shit was embarrasing on behalf of our nation senpai

best pres the ameritards ever had if they just listend to him.

he did cry for his fellow countryman being slaughterer by ameriniggers and Sup Forums laughter.

no president ever showed emotions, they ll send there fellow Americans in to sure dead for jews oil and money.

Obama is the best president ever walked the white house.

You don't have to watch Colbert to see that, do you?
Even germany thinks your country has become the laughing stock of the world.

Media loved him until the end when he became the "worst president ever." What happened???

when you start hearing about "his legacy" in the full light of truth you will personally attempt to get a weapon to hunt him.

Last I heard he is in Tahiti at a sex island.

Republicans thought he was the anti-christ before he even stepped foot into office. Obama couldn't fill that expectation even if he tried.

Spoken like a true Achmed.

Can can you even know he did? The media put him behind a curtain.

I'm not even American lmao

And I don't laugh at Germany, I cry for them, how pathetic can a nations """man""" be?

he wuz kang

>degenerate Abo steps in
Did Fox News & friends tell you?

>didnt quadruple the amount of invasions from bushes era

someones delusional

>syra >libya >iran >irag > afghan > yemen > kurdic region >lebanon

>muh immigrants
Do you see us germans cry?
You are a spineless, fearful faggot, guys like you won't change anything at all.

>germany thinks
>thinks
>"thinks"

lol

krauts dont think
they are subservant till death for der fuhrer

like a hive mind of terminites

>laughing stock of the world
what ever you say hans ;)

ENJOY THE COLLAPSE OF THE EU BECAUSE EVERYONE BUT FRANCE ARE BROKE FUCKS

he also wasn't as good as people are making him

lol yes #IMSTILLWITHHER

lol Sup Forums isnt real life guys

He's literally the 12th best president America ever had, right up there with Monroe, Wilson, and Reagan.
politico.com/f/?id=0000015a-4d99-d5b6-a35f-ffff4eae0001

Lmao, I never mentioned anything about immigrants

Even Germans slip up and admit when they have an immigration problem, even when they shill for them 24/7

>they are subservant till death for der fuhrer
wow no wonder Sup Forums doesn't like germany

Mudder merkel is calling her kinders!

better go lil baby ;)

wouldnt want to get triggered by literally hiter white supremacists LOL

i bet even though you guys are liberal you would love to throw those filthy arabs in the chamber would you hans?

just like old times right?

its in your blood hans you know you cant deny it

the money you are!!! HAHAHAHA

youll have to let arabs and africans double team your mother before you can get rid of that guilt you fucking sadistic repressed faggot

>unemployment
manipulated stat, it does not count homeless people and people no longer eligible to collect
And, OF COURSE the Dow Jones went up, it is called CORPORATE WELFARE, over 16 Trillion Dollars of US Debt, much of it going into the pockets of major Banks and Corporations, will do that.

At the end of the day, Barry Soetoro has accumulated more debt for the US, over 300% of his predecessor, and well over 100 times more, exponentially more, debt than ALL OTHER PRESIDENTS BEFORE HIM COMBINED
If it was not for the fact that my country has the most powerful Military in the World and will literally KILL people like Suddam Hussein, Qaddafi, etc. for daring to trade their oil for exclusively Euros or another currency like the Dinar, then my country would be just like Venezuela, the former Wiemar Republic, Zimbabwe, etc. We would have wheel barrows full of paper money needed to buy basic necessities. It is because my country enforces global economic policy with USD as the top World Reserve Currency through the threat of violence is the only reason Barry Soetoro could simply BLOW UP the Debt to unfathomable levels.

Sup Forums also has no idea what his actual policies were

>americans: to stupid to sign TTIP to enslave the EU

Once a fiscal union and the USE is established and we are doing business with China instead of getting ripped off by TTIP you morons will still have bromance parties in the rustbelt while sucking corporate dick.

The world doesn't take you serious anymore, but how will you ever without even speaking another language?

Nonsense, you should at least get a day in court no matter what. Innocent until proven guilty in this country. It is all too easy for Alphabet groups to plant evidence on people, and if you get no trial whatsoever for simply being accused, and no one to review why you were arrested, they have too much power. Why the fuck do you want the federal government to be able to arrest whoever they want whenever they want?
If they're already in custody and have been arrested, taking them to court for a day or two is not "running around the streets."

>TPP control EU
>agree to forfeit all trade deals for someone wrote up by the chinks

hmmmm yeah that sounds about right
>control eu
poor little hans forgot that we have perm military fixtures all over germany and euro

aka NATO

you really think we trust you little autistic spergs to go off on your own?

even after 80 years we know you filthy fucking juden will try and back stab us we give you a inch

GL ever regaining a military force cucks

>>UNEMPLOYMENT
>>CONSUMER CONFIDENCE

fake stat and a poll.
>2017
>showing a poll
pathetic

>tfw we no longer have a president that comes out and endorses every violent dindu and encourages race riots

He willingly let degeneracy take over, but otherwise he's just as bad as anyone would expect out of a president.

Watch how Trump will blow up the debt, we speak when his presidency is over if it lasts longer than 2017.
As I said nothing wrong with debt, as long as you have growth.
>corporate welfare?
QE liquidity had to happen to save your savings in times of the abyss (caused by whom again?).
Unfortunately now you opted for growth in form of tax presents to corporates, which is much worse.
Paper growth, give it 2-4 years.

america knows germany needs to be lead by a steady hand because they cant lead themselves

without their fuhrer they are like a hive with a queen

cant even think for yourselves you need to be told

but thats ok its fun bossing around you faggots who get triggered and then we just put you back in check buy calling you nazis

its pretty great

>pathetic answer
Do you think america would have survived two rate hikes if what you think is true?
Let Europe tell you about how markets test wrong economical numbers, have a look at Greece.
Economy is not CNN, try again.

we actually just had the biggest job growth in a decade and i hear germany can barely fill any jobs

poor poor little hans

just go hang yourself already before a north african rapes your mom/sis/gf/daughter

its easier like this hans just let it go dont be so fucking racist you nazi fuck and let achmed get balls deep in some of that nordid pussy

you know they walk countries and countries cause of the sweet german puss that their cousins told them of

>they are literally giving it away because their cuck men are pussys

OH SHEEEIT OH MUH WAAAY MEMETTT

GET BRED OUT FAGGET

the media gargled his semen for 8 years. The allegory of the cave played out. People are no longer looking at the shadows the media portrayed, and are realizing how shitty he was

>muh nazi hive nazi algebra muh
>bee hive nazis muh
Germany isn't half as loud as you are, but takes a very calm piss on you degenerates.
You dream about a security situation and an economy like ours, ask Daddy.
On a sidenote: did you mouthbreathe while typing that comment?

>ever head of Guantanamo
>claims I have shitty argument and makes >shittiest argument I have heard in a long time
>Of course we cant isolate terrorists so we have >to come up with backdoors to keeping the >population safe
You're a special kind of retarded cunt aren't you? Guantanamo is for terrorists captured INTERNATIONALLY, not domestically. Furthermore, Guantanamo is for terrorists that ARE NOT US Citizens. Which reminds me, didn't Barry Soetoro promise to close down Guantanamo Bay but didn't? Then all of his fans sucked his dick and looked passed it? When the dipshit puppet George W. Bush kept Guantanamo open and refused to release documents, everyone was pissed at him. But its okay when your boy Barry does it. My argument is very strong. Historical evidence supports my argument. Once a law is passed, it serves as a foundation for further laws similar to it, and that expand central power even more, especially with a 'favorable' ruling from the courts. Arresting US CITIZENS and being able to detain them indefinitely without a trial is TREASON. It is a violation of the Constitution. HABEAS CORPUS is the foundation of Western Civilization and if you're dumb enough to think a future administration would not try to classify future groups as terrorist groups to simply destroy them by being able to deny them your rights, you are a stupid fucking cunt sheep that is the problem with our country and the reason why we have been getting sucked down into the pit of Tyranny ever since George W. Bush and his "PAT RiOT ACT". I hope you get detained and accused of being in a terrorist group, WITHOUT ANY WAY of refuting the evidence because you are denied your day in court you stupid fuck.

its going to be great when america has to save you sad sack of shit country

want to know my secret hans?

my family were actually war criminals and they escaped here!

i was planning on moving back and to start a family and you fucking fags sold out our race

now i cant wait to liberate your sad country and bring home some war brides

they want deutsche amerikaaner beef

they want loud sweaty men with dirty and guns and fireworks and hotrods

that shit gets your stuck up bitches wet as fuck

go back to your cuck shed i can believe we share the same lineage

under obama:

China hacked Lockheed Martin and stole blueprints to the f35.
US does nothing in response

China builds miliatary island in South China Sea

Russia takes Crimea

US lets ISIS form
New wars in Afganistan
New wars in Syria
Doubles deficit
Obamacae with its 1 billion dollar website that didnt work.

>... but muh consumer confidence

pls calm down rowdy gowdy

What your cheap fled war criminal natsoc mix is missing is german spine, you are no german at all.

okay, you're Finnish so I'll listen to you

>no spine

yet i stand for this country now even after what its done to us its better than what you became

atleast is stand by my culture and race and heritage

i have a identity what do you have?

something you can never claim

you will never have pride without guilt

my family served on the axis and on the allies during coldwar

we have earned our pride

Only nigger to literally do nuffin

Obama was great. The problem was his retarded base so didn't show up for him in midterms. He got stuck with a cancerous Republican controlled house for 6 years.

Republicans won in 2010 and stopped his agenda

You know what, Kevin?
You don't even speak german.
Just because your retarded grandfather filled your zikahead with lies to excuse his sorry ass war criminal existence he forgot to teach you about what germany really is about:
Not about you.

>Do you think america would have survived two rate hikes if what you think is true?
The US is not Greece. Greece doesn't print it's own money.

going from 10 trillion to 20 trillion in debt.
I dont think you understand what a trillion dollars is.
adding 10 trillion in debt is basically taking away 10 trillion in future spending to cover your ass. that's all Obama did. He sold the future to white off his ass to let the future people deal with a bigger problem. It's not some brilliant strategy that helps the US

i stopped caring at this point though hans

you guys are way too fucked after what the soviets did post war

its sad because the only reason im a ass hole to you guys is because i want to trigger you to break the brainwashing

thats how much our people mean to me

im yelling at a fucking sellout cuck because it fucking hurts me faggot!

you think id waste my time with you fucks if i didnt care?

youre fucking useless

please tell me hans
what is germany all about?

hm?

because its not about germans thats for sure

>blow up the debt
We shall see German user, we shall see.
Its only been 4 months in and there is tremendous job growth.

Also, if I were you, I would be concerned about your country becoming the first Islamic Theocracy in Western Europe. That is a more pressing issue than anything else.

It's called quantitative easing and though it shouldn't work on paper, it does.
Again there was no other solution because of 2008, why do you think republican congress constantly didn't block those measures when they blocked everything else Obama wanted to do?

Obama fucked up in many places, but sure not those.

Then you very well know how important the FED is for you right now?

if trump can repatriate the trillions in foreign earnings as he said he'll try to dot. that would be huge!

>into the hod rod. save the race. now!
If you would be serious you would learn german.
You know..for the war brides and stuff.
It's disgusting to even have to discuss this subject with you, stop deluding yourself just because your granfather touched you, you are nothing but a drunken faggot.

No, he wasn't as bad as people made him out to be. He was worse!!! Fuck barry, and fuck all you obamoids!!!

obama was a drug dealer

His drug of choice?

Socialism

ahh, if only they realised we hate them because they hate themselves.