The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Things aren’t as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunity that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

who is she user?

hot damn

i wanna jizz all over her abs

brittany olsen

Women with abs are the best!

abs are disgusting on a girl

dont be fat but dont try to be a man jeez

t. low test faggot

The first few post should give you an idea how this is gonna fail.

I will fap to this.

I would suck the polish off her toenails.

pretty sure Amy Shmoomer was an inside job

faggot detected

I recently got a new job and am doing online commerce on the side. I've been spending more time with my family and ditched my gaming habit. Thanks again OP, idk if you are the same OP everytime or multiple people pasta'ing this but I seriously appreciate these posts.

figures the fucking TURKROACH is a gross sex pervert. why don't you get your life together and fix your shit country, loser?

I want to kiss her legs

It's an ideological problem.

Half the country values Islam more than Secularism.

How do I fix that?
In Europe jews are subverting the culture so it's easy to fix things. In Turkey I have to make them ex-muslim. It's hard to do.

I jerk off 5 times a day. Is that okay? It makes me happy.

>How do I fix that?
i don't know. sorry, pal.

user, you are doing gods work, cheers.

>Ayo hol up hol up
>*Shucks across the street*
>Hol up real quick
>*Throws cigarette pack wrappers on ground*
>So whatchu finna say
>*Collects social security payment*
>Hol up lemme talk!
>*Dindu Nuffin
>Hear what I'm fitten to say
>*looks at street instinctively*
>We can make 6 figyas and shit a year?

My husband and I are planning to start having kids within 6 months. Any advice for being a good traditional mother?

Make sure to spank your kid from time to time.

Also keep him/her/xer away from Turks

>You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy

yea yea like 100 million other middle-upper class white folks in the world who vote yes on proposition fiki fiki

and their daughters become degenerate from growing up with what is to them an infinite supply of daddys money and male attention from around them

being a good cunt is not enough you must name and fight the enemy and de-brainwash the normies or white people will perish its that simple

white folks got into this mess by being passive

Was hoping for a bit more than that, since spanking is a given if they step too far out of line.
And there's fewer than 3,000 Turks in New Zealand.

Then you don't need to do much.
That is if the father and mother can spent time with the kid.
If you are working and your husband is very busy with work then your kid will grow up unfulfilled.
A sibling helps.
Cousins too.

If you do this, you'll only get Chad's sloppy seconds. It's alpha fucks/beta bucks in the (((current year))) and you are guiding men to become the latter.

don't expose them to jewish propoganda. i.e. all media

>her

look mom i tagged the whole thread

Hnggg!

My husband works a decent job, and I'm a housewife. We own our home and our car outright, so we're not bad in terms of money.
We've agreed on five children.

>The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order.
good think Sup Forums is full of depressed virgins who shitpost all day as their bodies atrophy

Everyone posting in this thread should be banned. They are exposing themselves as newfag cancer. This exact thread is posted multiple times per day. They just change the picture. If you must reply, SAGE THIS SHIT

>people completely missing the point of OP.
you need to foster a good foundation before embarking on a quest to change the world. nobody will take a neckbeard seriously if he names the jew.

when you change yourself you change the world

Now that's good.

That's not bad at all, tone is disgusting on a girl but that isn't tone, she's just fit. Ideal body type desu, her body shows she has confidence and determination which will rub off on the children, AND she will probably live a lot longer.

If I can't play videogames for 5 hours per day I may as well be dead ok? That's on the table. They're that important to me.

I'm sorry that makes me a degenerate who isn't worthy of life, but it is what it is.

Really though, the five hours thing is just a joke. Except weekends, then I'm being serious when I say that.

Fuck off normie. You won't take my wizard powers away from me with your banshee whores.

>clickbait thumbnail
KYS
SAGE
HIDE

>hardworking
Perhaps this is all well in burgerland...
But here, this only means paying more taxes to finance the destruction of my own race, country, culture, quality of life and future.

And no, you can't control it, the government taxes you automatically, before you get your paycheck.