Sup Forums is not a very tolerant place

I mean, just look at it. Go ahead, look around.

You've got people using racial slurs, got threads making fun of minorities and ethnicities, it really isn't nice, is it?

Man, this place is really fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/antisemitism-is-not-a-pathology-it-is-based-firmly-in-truth/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you're onto something OP...I have also noticed that on Sup Forums people call you a faggot nigger just for posting a thread like this you faggot fucking nigger.

Ok?

See, that's what I mean, man. It's not cool, it's actually pretty wicked if you think about it.

No I totally get it it's like you're a fucking faggot and I have no idea why.

prejudice = freedom. if you hate freedom, then you can fuck off

>tolerant = good
oi m8 i am laffin

And like, if you look at the flags of people replying with this nasty shit, you'll notice actually that most of 'em are from the US.

I mean, I took some statistics and I know that correlation doesn't equal causation, but you can't deny there's something there, huh?

The people here believe the only thing Hitler did wrong was he didn't murder all the jews.
While they jerk each other off over a dictator in a fucking desert dropping sarin gas on kids.

Did you think anybody here wasn't actually a huge fucking hypocrite?

You sound remarkable like a Californian. They move to a nice state because they hate their own and then immediately try to change it into the thing they hated. You gotta go back

have you ever considered the majority of regulars on this board like it the way it is and then an actual faggot like you comes on and tries telling us that what we're doing is bad? why aren't you more tolerant?

fuck of gypsy

Hey man, I haven't said anything about whether or not what's going on in this board is good. I'm just here making an observation.

oh really?
>Man, this place is really fucked.
just leave if you don't like it

insufferable Californian virtue signaler.

Microcosm

That's where you're wrong, you fucking faggot

one more day and one more awoken soul.

this place is to foment war: all vs all

it is obviously (((their))) site.

I apologize on our behalf. Not much I can do about us though we're pure cancer.

completely contradicted your original post

You ok there my dude? Seems like you've got something you wanna share there. Who are 'they'?

Whites are are world minority and hatred towards us is tolerated even in our counties but we can't have our own little hangout to hate everyone back? What's tolerant about that?

Every race has experienced slavery

Every race has subjugated other races

Every race is on the planet earth with equal chances to develop into a functional society

The mud races failed the society game and now cry racial discrimination when the real problem is that they were a mess 1000 years ago, 500 years ago, 100 years ago and will still be a plague on society for the next 500 years.

The only fix is to force them to stand on their own feet or ostracize them. We are doing them a service.

Where's this coming from, my dude? I haven't seen anyone in this thread mention anything about slavery, inferior races or a new world order. Got something you'd like to share?

no hard evidence but its too obvious.
at first i thought only muslims are being attacked. but this is not the case.
Sup Forums seeds hatred about everybody.
one day "bulgaria hate thread"
another day "spain hate thread"
another day "burger hate thread".
it doesn't stop.

they are (((they))).

lmfao, who fucking cares?
Shitskins are worthless criminals. Fuck all of them.
Kill yourself muslim faggot. Anyone else I'd say go to your own country and I don't care how you live your life but you are the most despicable thing on this earth and each and every last muslim should be killed ASAP.

I understand you, OP. Don't waste your time on Sup Forums. But it is still more tolerant than the society, you can't make racial slurs there.

What are your views, OP. I want to heard them, I will listen.

this poor soul is obviously one of (((them))).

Fuck off Normie! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sup Forums has always been like this. you think it's been a mossad psyop since 2003? it's mostly banter. we have bigger problems with people who want to come here and say we're something we're not.

you need to lurk moar you dumb motherfucker

Everyone is tolerated here.

Being tolerant doesn't mean you can't say scary mean words.

Hold on a second there, friend. Are you sure that's such an excellent idea? I mean, think about it, Hitler tried to kill all the jews, but they survived, and now most people on this board like blaming them for all of the world's calamities.

To clarify, you would consider it more tolerant if they banned all the opinions you don't like?

>name calling and making fun
welcome to elementary school billy

Why are you even here if you're not Sup Forumsitically incorrect?
The entire point of this board is for racist antagonistic politics.
Fuck off faggot. You're not helping anyone and no one's going to change their mind. You're more likely to get dragged in.

>Hitler tried to kill all the jews
that's a pretty serious claim and you're going to have to provide some pretty substantial evidence to get me to believe that.

why do you think this site is not blocked?
if you say freedom of speech you are an idiot.

Well... That's like, um.... Your opinion, man...

My observation wasn't to do with opposing opinions, it was about how people on this board seem to disrespect people purely based on superficial factors.

It's us or them. Coexistence is not possible.
It's the only idea.
You must think you're among idiots here. I've already thought about whatever you may try to get me to think about. I'm no child.

yesss i know it's all about (((racism))) here i concur with you good goy

I don't like this thread

that's not how reasoning works, friend.

"its us or them"
-> fight our wars for us so that we can control all the middle east and expand our tiny country.

Good, you understand.
Now stay on topic faggot.

Hey man, we're just having a nice conversation here. Stick around if you want, nobody's holding you hostage.

I'm confused of the implied hypocrisy in those sentiments, but yes there are some very harsh words tossed around here, stay safe buddy!

which is their opinion.
We tolerate everything here. We'll hate you and what you say and we'll let you say whatever you want, you're observing extremely free speech in action.

Guess what?
Neither you or the kikes are my friends.
As far as I'm concerned you are a kike.

Are you crying right now?
LOLOL!!

Why would I be crying, my dude?

You have get the difference between the general banter, and what's genuine.

>this bait thread getting all these replies

>what is JIDF
>what is Shareblue
>what is /leftypol/
True Sup Forumsacks are united, everyone else is a shill.

Sup Forums is a project to control far right movements.
just like generation identitaire.
they want to create a religious war between westerners and muslims.
not only that but also a civil war in western countries between whites and blacks, rightists and leftists, and others.
typical divide and rule tactics.
people, like always, fall for that.

this is the ultimate red pill on Sup Forums you are going to find.

>Leaving is an option

Good one m8

Educate yourself faggot:
murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/antisemitism-is-not-a-pathology-it-is-based-firmly-in-truth/

But all that stuff sounds great...

he doesn't know that yet ;)

fuck off you retarded, lurk more and become one of us or gtfo.
Saged

That's impossible. I'd say there are 2 groups of people who post on this board relating to the bants and politics. Those who just bait and troll and those that unironically belief in all the crap that gets posted over here.
Somehow the dynamic between these 2 groups and the content is what creates this board.

it's probably even illegal in some countries. i believe it's called "hate speech" but is it still speech if it's written down? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech Hmm... I guess it is.

what dumb people like you do not understand is this will bring no benefits to your countries or civilization. in case of such civil wars you will suffer more. don't forget your people are old.

if you want to protect your interests, you must fight to stop hatred whereever you see it.

I remember when I used to be able to make Hitler jokes or nigger jokes without them resulting in feels bullshit and serious discussions about politics and all the consequences. The context of everything is completely different now, the "jokes" are dead serious and no one is laughing anymore. We've have taken all of the fun out of it. Everything is treated as very formal and important now and the potential consequences of every last post are scrutinized to hell and back. Before no one cared, there was no shill spotting or worrying about sliding threads, because nothing mattered that much. That conspiracy and paranoia crap people now appreciate is completely at odds with not just with the spirit of anonymity, but with the format of the boards themselves.
Faggots are ruining imageboards by giving them a self-righteous moral imperative and all while trying to play this off as just our offensive culture as usual. Meanwhile there is plenty of shit you have to walk on eggshells about now. Substantially more than before this alt-right take over. This is not our culture, this is cancer.

Yup. That's why you keep coming here. Cause you love the lawlessness and freedom.
Spending your life with a fake facade out of fear of exposing yourself to the zombie Normies can take a toll. But here you can rip off that God awful facade and vent how you really feel without that same fear that enslaves you outside this board. Sup Forums is powerful because it is a place where you can truly be free to express your ideas without fear. And for that, you're here forever.

>truth

hahahahahahah

Sup Forums has so many lies posted daily, so many agendas pushed, you could not ask for a less trustworthy place. The whole purpose of that image is to glorify Sup Forums as some banner of truth and to make you fucks feel righteous. pizzagate alone dicredits the whole board.

Alright Sup Forums, you keep being excellent to eachother, I've got a bit more weed left so I'll be back later to see how many people called me a faggot in total.

excellent point.
if Sup Forums was a place of absolute free speech, it would not ban pizzagate.
it is all deception.
(((their)))) mastership.

But Sup Forums has the saving grace of being funny as fuck

Well I completely disagree with the op.. this is a splendid site, my first post here and I can already see that I will totally be able to get my daily fill of all things incorrect and wholesome right here. I assure you ill be lurking like a mofo

people irl are just like this.They think these things but just don't say it.
no censor here

Its full of Russians and expat Russians.

They are crude, stupid and evil.