The Great Tribulation is Upon Us

> War, famine and natural disasters are happening across the globe at increasing regularities

> Mankind has become deluded and is blind to the meaning of the happenings around it

> Diseases are poised to sweep the earth and wipe out millions of people

> Political disarray all across the globe

What is Sup Forumss tribulation plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/545U5UDUp9k
youtu.be/i1Yio3IG07Y
youtu.be/xIpj7qxztm0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Ham
youtu.be/MV-9MbX1ams
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pray

Are you a pre-trib, mid-trib, or post-trib believer? As in do you believe the rapture will happen before, during or after the great tribulation?

Shitpost my way into Heaven.

Jesus doesn't check Sup Forums, friend

Says you.

trying to do my good deeds, and make God happy. this is a special time guys, good luck and God bless you.

God bless you as well, friend!

The important thing is to be ready at all times. I have learned not to dread the oncoming tribulation, but to look forward to it for it brings us closer to God's love.

Pray that I can survive and redeem myself from whatever sins may still be weighing me down.

checking these digits tho

After the rapture, the only way to redeem ourselves will be to die for Christ. I can only hope I have the strength, but the real hope is in redemption before the rapture so that I do not have to face eternal damnation.

What's there to fear once you realize how fake the world is.

Wrong. You go save sinners.
Keep spreading His word and His hope.
He's coming to destroy evil already. You must save others.

I think the dead will be raptured pretrib. Then the rest of us wil be posttrib. Wouls love to get some biblical input one way or thd other.

After the rapture however, the Holy Spirit will be removed from the world. Our spiritual connection to God will be severed and we will have to rely on faith alone to make it through ourselves, let alone save others. And if you don't die for Christ during this period, or accept the mark of the Beast, you're pretty much condemned to the lake of fire after the final judgment.

>diseases are poised to kill people

that hasnt been happening since the beginning? i seem to recall a plague that killed half of europe. Im sure everyone during that time thought it was the GT too. Nope, just some rats and mites

>political disarray

i TOO miss the days when nations could throw millions to the slaughter each year in wars that changed the borders just a bit back and forth.

Matthew 24 is the definitive scripture. There will be wars and rumors of wars. Then massive persecution of Christians. They will endure the tribulation. Some will be taken and killed. Believers are not appointed to wrath, however they are easily subjected to Man's tribulation. Read pic related
Sun and moon darkened, then post trib, pre wrath rapture.

youtu.be/545U5UDUp9k

Revelation 6-7
The first four seals are the four horsemen of the apocalypse. The fifth seal reveals the martyrs that perished in the events of them. The sixth seal is the last thing believers will have to endure. A great earthquake, the sun and moon being darkened a la Matthew 24, then the stars falling. Next a great multitude appears in heaven that has come out of GREAT TRIBULATION. Post trib, pre wrath.

I feel that the Beast is already walking the earth and set up for power, what do you guys think?

I don't know how it could be any other way. Technological advances have made the events of revelation possible. For example, how else could the whole world see the two witnesses in the street without internet/live tv?
IMHO, the first horseman, on a white horse going forth conquering and to conquer, is the antichrist taking Europe. He is using the forces of "peace and security" to advance. Really pay attention to what's going on in Europe and how its going to end. Gonna be one guy who fixes it all "magically" and then in return ask for worship.

Afrocentric revisionism is as flawed as white supremacy

>implying this hasn't been the case for all of recorded human history

Christcucks are retarded. Odin will smite your desert kike on a stick and the Jew manipulation of the west through cuckstianity will finally come to an end.

see
>vid

youtu.be/i1Yio3IG07Y

soros?

you forgot moon crickets

Isa 51:20

"Thy sons have fainted, they lie at the head of all the streets, as a wild bull in a net: they are full of the fury of the LORD, the rebuke of thy God."

I think its deeper than that. I think we will get a fake AC and the real AC will take him out. This is how he tricks the world into loving him. So the question is who will be the obvious cartoon villain that will be the fake AC?

>> War, famine and natural disasters are happening across the globe at increasing regularities
hmm.. more people in the world.. more of these... really got my noggin joggin!

All humans die. As the more humans are born, more will die. When Jesus comes back at the head of his zombie army, I am going to help them kill all the niggers.

Niggers are so fuckin selfish.

I dont get how they can follow the bible but not accept the curse on Ham. It blows this "black Israelite" stuff out of the water. Curse on Ham is basically proven at this point even in the modern world.

What is Sup Forumss thoughts on the Jewish role during these events?

Do you believe they will eventually accept their role in the death of the Son of God, and try to repent once the 144,000 preach to them? Or do you think they will continue their historic and current path of trying in every way to suppress the true message of redemption?

youtu.be/xIpj7qxztm0

So the argument is that because the afro race has long engaged in the most vile of pagan and ungodly rituals, they have historically been punished with subjugation and slavery?

that is a mormon teaching young lad.

yes.

Deut. 32:26
I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

Amos 3:2
You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Nah thats the Mormon mark of Cain you are thinking of they attribute to blacks. In regular christian dogma it says Canaan is cursed to be a slave to the descendants of Shem and Japeth aka Jews/Muslims and Whites. We can see in history which group that has fallen to.

Interesting! I had actually never considered that those verses applied to the afro races.

Ham? As in the food?

Yeah but more specifically his son Canaan.

see

Well then user, I have provided bible verses for my aruguement (and many more) where are your verses?

>What is Sup Forumss tribulation plan?

* yawn *

Christians have made thousand's of predictions of the "End Times" and every single was both wrong and sinful.

Remember that "thief in the night" thing?

But arrogant Christians keep on ignorings God's instructions and predict the end of the world.

Pathetic. Pure ego.

The concept of the Curse of Ham finds its origins in Genesis 9:

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
– Genesis 9:20–27

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Ham

mfw the biggest migration in decades is in europe atm

mfw its been awhile since weve had a big disease

mfw mud slimes are dirty as fuck

mfw africans and arabs dont have vaccines

mfw they come from africa with sars/hiv/swine/ZIKA

mfw they are cramped like sardines in boats, houses, busses ect ect

mfw even during ww2 migrations there was mass disease spread

mfw ive kept this secret for months to prevent meme magic or to prevent (((their influence)))) but honestly i dont give a fuck anymore and the germans deserve a wake up call

have at it shekel schemers

as a man with biologist history

there literally couldnt be better circumstances folks

next gen supervirus when??

every jump (person to person) is a genetic DNA upgrade for a viri

every jump has the possibility for a mutation

pretty scary and im glad we have a big water wall :]

>war
That's a maybe
>famine
A couple niggers dyeing in Africa from youtu.be/MV-9MbX1ams is a normal Saturday afternoon
>natural disasters
Oh shit, I forgot hurricanes and earthquakes never fucking happened. Must be global warm- err, climate change. Hurry! We gotta pay our carbon taxes to the big Jews or the world will end in 25 seconds!

>That's a maybe

No, that's a certainty.

Keep denying though, send us a postcard from hell.

Some false preachers here. Avoiding sin will not save you. If you believe (meaning trust) Christ then you are saved and will not perish.

John 10:28
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

John 3:14-21
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 3:33-36
He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true. For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 5:24-25
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

>from hell
Woah buddy. Don't let that righteous indignation keep you from heaven. Fucking faggot.

I actually want war, I'd like to die a warrior's death rather than as a pleb barely making ends meet. But for right now, the enemies are not really certain.

In ww1 you could see the enemies from a mile away, the brits, French us, vs the Germans ottoman and Austrians

WW2 was the same. You could see the tensions building. This shit going on in Syria and NK is fucking nothing. Comparable to US intervention in Libia. Nuke NK people freak out but no one cares, invade them, they try something and get wiped out. There is no easy escape for them, but in the grand schemes there is no world war, Russia is against NK and China is getting tired of their shit. They have 150,000 troops in their border

Those who trust Christ are saved. Those who trust their own works are damned.

John 6:35-40
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:44-51
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Ephesians 1:12-14
That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Stay away from the cities.

So you do not believe in repentance? Only that belief in Christ is salvation?

Proofs?

All I see is overpopulation is doing it's fine work.
It's just math, really.
For the popation curve to even slow down, you're gonna get moar wars and famines.
Current figures have it stabilizing by 2050, so we'll just get more of that until then.

Watch the habbenings unfold.
Shadilay

Repent just means to turn or change your mind. People fill in "from your sins" after, but that is never found in the Scripture.

To believe the Gospel and trust Christ instead of your own works is to repent.

Phaynks, Bvormpf.
>I was a carpenter too!
>has vagina trees on his office tower

Die because Humanity is shit and Hell is probably better than living on Earth for 5 more minutes.

>you will live to see the end of everything
what a time to be alive

Fair point. I've always been raised in the Nazarene sense though which calls for constant repentance and sanctification for salvation. It provides an intriguing bit of thought though to consider that we may only need to believe in Christ to truly be saved. The Scripture does seem to support that argument.

Here's the problem though: If you think your own works are necessary to make you saved and don't believe the clear, simple, repeated statements from scripture that tell us that everyone who believes on Jesus is saved, then are you really trusting in Christ?

My recommendation is to do good works for obedience sake and because it is right that your should, but trust only in what Christ did on the cross for your salvation.

God bless.

I'm not afraid to eat people so I don't have to worry about starvation.

I think you misunderstand me. Repentance is not about doing works. It's about asking Christ for forgiveness of our sins. That's not a matter of doing work or trying to gain glory, that's a matter of acknowledging our sinful nature on a daily basis and asking Christ to change us for the better so that we may let go of our sinful desires.

Don't forget to prray that gay away

I understand, but turning from sin is also works. Also, once you understand and believe the Gospel and get saved, you are made the son of God, you're born again of the spirit and you're sealed unto the day of salvation (meaning you can't lose salvation). God no longer imputes sin after we're saved. You do not continually oscillate between being saved and damned.

2 Corinthians 5:17-19
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Psalms 89:26-33
He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.

Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.

His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;

If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;

Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.

Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.

shit's hard to understand yo
cos for example, David was a saved man and friend of God, doesnt he, but he sinned and it didnt count

but also the king Saul was a man of God and sinned, but that sin counted for some reason and killed him, and i dont know if Saul is saved, and died like shit

yeah trumpf is getting two many scoops of icey cream the tribulation is upon us

Saul was saved. Don't think that just because we're saved, God won't cut our life here on earth short. We still have eternal life though.

If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;

If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;

Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.

Physical death can be one of the aforementioned stripes.