Ain't this a gem

Well?

alt-right / MGTOW / Incels / Nice guys tend to be unattractive, uncharismatic, friendless virgins who blame society for the reason they can't get pussy

that petty much sums it up

shut up jew. Watch some antifa meeting or for people around your mansion

Hey guys, let's play "spot the incel"

You clearly have no understanding of any of those organisations, the founder of the term Alt-Right has a kid and many members of MGTOW are members because they had their children wrongly taken from them after their wives divorced them.

"many members" and "founders" doesn't mean shit when many of those who identify with those groups fit into the "unattractive, uncharismatic, friendless virgin" category. Yes, I'm sure a few MGTOW guys genuinely had bad relationships. Doesn't stop a lot of others from being cautioned against relationships because they can't get into one in the first place

my genes are pretty much perfect, I'm here cause a single mom wrecked my psyche, so you win that but you're still a jew. oven

There are two types of betas. Those who blame their problems on themselves, and those who blame everyone but themselves for their problems. Only the former has the potential to better himself, because he puts the responsibility for his situation on himself. The other tends to sink lower and lower because he refuses to take responsibility for his situation. The only problem is that the former is more likely to get depressed and off himself while the latter turns out to be of tragic degenerate cunt with an overinflated ego like in OP's pic.

pray tell how this is Sup Forums related.

He's right, but there's probably another reason why he isn't getting any pussy.

This is a good post

you are all adult virgins so whats the fucking difference

As the newfags would spam: non-argument.

hmmmm....
most people i've met from pol are at least okay looking, showered, have a job and are not as edgy as they are larping here

i have a gf which will soon be my wife and i have a stable well over average paying job

getting the feeling that ShariaBlue is spamming this board with "all pol is ugly virgins" propaganda, we'll good that nobody cares because the faces of pol are outside and not the insane edgelords they think we are

under estimating / not knowing the enemy is what ShariaBlue and CTR always had issues with

Shopped image from a reddit post. How can it be any more poo related?

I'm a good looking guy, girls hit on me and tell me I'm attractive pretty often and I still think feminism needs to be done away with. Whether or not someone is attractive shouldn't determine how you value what they say, if the guy in the picture actually posted that he's right about the second part.

I don't think this is even a RP.
Genuine full blown autism in all it's glory.

>getting the feeling that ShariaBlue is spamming this board with "all pol is ugly virgins" propaganda
This is the truth. The threads with unflattering photoshops of Richard Spencer. The Kekistan cringe threads. Don't get me wrong, there's a kernel of truth here, but it's a shame tactic.
"You don't want to be seen with all these cringey neckbeards do you goy?"

It's fake, i mean, the ugly fuck image is real, but he didn't wrote that. I guess is fine you invent some bullshit so you can feel better about bullying someone with shitty genetics.

This is the guy on Sup Forums who says
>not having blonde hair and blue eyes
>white

basic divide & rule tactic
try to frame pol as ugly people so people distance themself from pol

shit tactic since people coming to pol represent the entire bandwidth of political discourse though and by spamming about the look of people, they just make the left look like arrogant bigots

shariablue and ctr are game over and spamming pol all day with their bigot threads about people's looks and fake photoshops will just eat their soul
the people posting will enjoy the edgyness and then join the shitposting and nazi larping

for some reason the left thinks Sup Forums has any power lol, they probably waste a metric ton to control something that doesn't really have power on it's own

>recognizing Reddit posts

This is the problem I have with these cunts. They're have as much personality and good looks as a sun-dried turd on the side of the road yet expect a young 10/10 rich girl who adores them and caters to their every whimas though they were little chinese emperors.