YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

WE WON FUCKERS
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT VOTED FOR US.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/int/1494711958142.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=hLcnOy1hf38
webmshare.com/nZq5E
theportugalnews.com/news/refugees-leaving-portugal-double/41758
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what did you win?

we remember our alliance

Portugal will rise again.
Time to celebrate with a bottle of Port, the best wine in the world.

Yes, Benfica won the Tetra.

what the fuck happened?

>Portugal winning in Europe twice in a row

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Is this country relevant?

You could have at least given your neighbours a measly point

No

What did UK mean by this?

sweet tears

Thanks your the 12 points

YES

if he doesn't die soon i'll be disappointed

More than you.

It should be 55 points to Australia and 0 to everyone else

i.4cdn.org/int/1494711958142.webm

when your country is so irrelevant that winning a game is relevant
>inb4 muh heritage
you people export all of your young men to my country because you couldn't sustain them economically

>Portugal first
>Spain last

really makes you think

kek

Good job Portugal.

FUCK OFF
PORTUGAL IS GOAT
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

But today Spanish bros were based.

truly our greatest ally.

Also

>Germany

ahahahahhaha

K*auts on suicide watch

allah ackbar

Defeat by Portugal TWICE IN A ROW

>do it for your lover

It's not that we can't sustain our people, it's just that we like to take your money.

the public vote probably went to you, that's why you weren't last

Your song was absolutely terrible, i wanted Croatia to win actually.
Congrats on winning nevertheless.

Thanks

RECONQUISTA JÁ

don´t mind the stupid motherfuckers of the juri. on the televote Portugal gave you your 5 points.

Based

What?

I like Portugal winning. I can at least be sure that there wasn't much of a national bias for all those votes.

But it was kinda rough to hear the crowd when Greece gave Cyprus 12 points and Cyprus giving Greece 12 points, phew. Shouldn't do that so blatantly and call it a "jury vote".

Also: Germany didn't finish last, yessss! How can we always make the preliminaries but never get a point on the final day? It's as if... no other European country... liked... us...

So will you boys be able to host next year? You know it costs a lot of money?

Portugal always gives more points to Spain than the other way around.

Your song was just too shit

Could you actually edit him in Eurovision video?

>It's as if... no other European country... liked... us...

It's taken you this long to realize?

Autism wins again! Congratz

that's why that faggot won

It sounded sarcastic, m8

OP just kys man,you are embarrassing us

I remember when 3 years ago there were like 5 of us here.
no

Mods should delete threads like this.
Sports and singing shit don't belong here

fuck off achmed

THE ETERNAL TUGA

>Australia
>Moldova
>Belarus
None are members of the EU

>You could have at least given your neighbours a measly point
>give it to your neighbour

weren´t they supposed to do it for their lover?

4D Portuguese chess. We're the Israel of Europe. Damn even Israel itself voted for us.

>admits he is the nigger state of europe
color me shocked

That team is a disgrace, half of them are not even portuguese.

Meh, it's fine. Been like that since the last two times. You guys must know that suicide watch more than us from football, right? :^)

at least moldova and belarus are in the european continent. Australia participating sounds just ridiculous

He yells SIIIIIIII and not TSU

>this post
>that flag

kys

Regardless, he was quite good, I thought. And he actually represented his country and its language

>t. murican student in spain.

Based Australian banter.

>implying portugal wasn't at his best when we used nigger slaves for our advantage

>when your country is so irrelevant that winning a game is relevant

you got that right
but desu people who migrate to France/Luxembourg/Switzerland are just dumb and illiterate drop outs

t. shitskin

Every year Britain and Germany have a second contest where they try to send the worst entry possible to compete for last place.
And then everyone plays along and acts totally suprised when they do terribly like they do every year

MOLDOVA WAS FUCKING ROBBED

Salty baguette calling us niggers
kek

Being a poor/corrupt country has its benefits.
No rapefugees is one of them

>country leeching off EU gibsmedat
>still thinks he isn't a nigger

>implying that mass immigration isn´t national suicide... f cucks.

You're already pretty coloured, tbqhwyfam

>plebs saying Italy was better

wtf is wrong with this people?

>this post
>that flag

*sigh*

Fuck you Frenchie your country is getting raped by Muslims. Based portuguese bros win again.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLcnOy1hf38

all of my keks

TSUUUUU

>britbong
Traitor

So where's Maddie?

t. 52%
still thinking you're an authority in whiteness

This has to be the biggest fuck-up in Eurovision history.
And it's from us.

webmshare.com/nZq5E

The parents did it.

we are here and we will save your cuck ass whether you like it or not you faggot, Reconquista 2.0

theportugalnews.com/news/refugees-leaving-portugal-double/41758

You were saying?

Portugal is not poor, you dont know what is poverty, Portugal is one of the 30 countries in the world with best quality of life.

not yet

We don't leach that much as you can see

doesn't he sing in english? I heard him singing in english with that faggot refugee shirt and wished death upon him

Éder

Is he one of us??
He looked too much like pic related for it to be a coincidence.

>not even Eurovision is safe from Aussie IRL shitposting
While we're on the subject though, why are we even in the Eurovision contest?

THE MADMEN ACTUALLY GAVE US 5 POINTS THROUGH THE TELEVOTE

I love you so much portubros

So many eurofags in this thread watching that fag celebration and commenting on it as if it was worth anything, the song that won was worthless...

which just goes to show how the contest is rigged... that pic explains much
the austrian man won because that year it was trangenderism
the ukranians won last year because it was anti-russian year
this year this guy wins because it's pro-refugee year

Portugal First Spain Last.

Turned out pretty okay. Nobody expects the Iberian pincer movement. They never do.

Your welcome. But wtf were you guys thinking when you choose that faggot?

nice damage control

>pro refugee year
I love how cunning Portuguese people are.

Kekkk gave the moors the old las nsvas de tolosa

Hahaliphat BTFO HAHALIF btfo