How do we stop racism in the world?

A friend of mine told me to come to this website to find out about real politics after a heated discussion about racism in america.

The racism here is more repulsive than talking to him honestly. I've heard alot about this place and it seems like it has potential but the blatant, obvious racism is just downright despicable, regressive, and divisive. As a Jewish man myself I would know just how bad racism is, take it from me, I have ancestors who survived the holocaust and were it not for their bravery I wouldn't be here today. Let me be the one to remind you that this is racism's end goal. Just imagine if 6 million of your people were systematically killed, think about that....

All racism does is separate us, remember that united we stand divided we fall. I've seen some pretty bad things written here about blacks and let me tell you, while yes some criminals are black, MOST ARE NOT! While some muslims happen to be terrorists, MOST ARE NOT! I mean imagine if i said all white people are school shooters because of columbine? That's basically what's being done here, taking the actions of a small minority and using it to represent the vast majority. I have alot of black AND muslim friends AND IM JEWISH!! Just let that sink in. None of them are the way you guys describe them, perhaps you should go out and meet some black and muslim people, your opinions of them would change.

Not all African Americans are criminals
Not all Muslims are terrorists
Gay people have rights
Transgender's have rights, its not a mental disease
Women have rights
You don't get to persecute someone for who they are

It's that simple, do i have to spell it out for everyone? Lol not everyone in the world let alone in this country is a white nazi, so lets stop all the propaganda and work towards a world that will benefit all of us, not just some of us.

We don't
archive.is/LRe05

Wow, nice argument douchebag.

But were not created equally, we have obvious differences in height, weight, skin color, crime rates, intelligence levels all of these things are based on race. Why are you pretending that it isnt?

>Jew

if they were equal they wouldnt be different colors

Can't have racism if we remove the other races.
Anglos only.

Because we are all human beings. Crime is a poverty issue, not a race issue, which is what you're "statistics" dont account for. African Americans suffer from poverty because of the racist history they've gone through while building America and making it "Great"

race is scientifically proven to be a social construct

Cultural Marxism

WOW!!! This is exactly the kind of rhetoric im talking about! What an asshole!

Thank you, im glad someone here understands.

But then where will your diversity be?

>threads like this get replies
Sup Forums 2017

I tought according to science diversity is just a social construct

please explain the sucess of the chinese immigrant then, they suffered the same fate as the blacks, they were enslaved to work on the railroads, died by the thousands, and yet today they are somehow successful business men and the crime rates of orientals in America is significantly lower than blacks.

>Not all Muslims are terrorists
>Transgender's have rights, it is not a mental disease
Your bait is too obvious m8

Niggers cant think past today, why would they have to in the wilds of africa? It becomes a problem in society where niggers who cant plan for the future dont understand the consequences of crime, rape, aids, not being employed ect ect...

>Crime is a poverty issue, not a race issue
WRONG

you can't just get rid of black people is all im saying

Get rid of the 15% of the global population (whites)

Jews are a cancer

my what?

dude not all muslims are terrorists and transgender people do have rights because at the end of the day they're still human beings. are you implying that they aren't?

Albinos are inferior because they literally die under the sun, the President is orange.

"source: bureau of justice"

LMFAOOOOO

no.

>Crime is a poverty issue not a race issue
Explain why poor whites don't commit crime at nearly 1% of the rate of poor blacks

Lets talk about the bolshevik jews who killed 60 Million Christians in soviet Russia, since you want to talk about genocide and all. But no, it only matters when dirty kykes die, am i right??

what were saying is the majority in this country is sick of having to bend over backwards because your feelings are hurt about something. We are done giving ourselves a handicap to accommodate you people. If you cant compete in a white mans world, stop playing the game, don't force everyone else to slow down cause you cant keep up nigger

Fuck you and your 6 gorillion you dirty parasitic jew/larper kys.

Where is your bibliography for that statement?

>jew talking shit on racial superiority

It was a well written, quality shitpost. The first paragraph was good. Lost me at "As a Jewish man myself" Breedy good 7/10 would sage again.

WOW!!!!! The ignorance of this post!!!! you shoud be ashamed of yourself!

Because they are intelligent, niggers are stupid, it's not really that hard to figure out that intelligence correlates with success.

Promote racemixing

The sooner we all become one colour the sooner racism ends

>AND IM JEWISH
Enough said

Why do Jews control the media?

segregation worked wounder

((( )))

How long will that take?

Holohoax* dirty Jews on 4-chan always trying to call us racist Sup Forums isn't the place for your Zionist ways mr Semite so go with all the fags in pony if you want attention

Fuck you kike. There are many different races here and we all hate you

Please stop responding to slide threads people.

>Because we are all human beings.
All of us, as human beings, get to enjoy the same rights. Equal rights.
That doesn't mean we're equal. There are no two equal people in the world.

The way you embrace diversity is by mixing all the colors and cultures together until there's only shitty brown, ultimately killing any and all diversity. Cultural Marxism.
The way I embrace diversity is by keeping different colors and cultures separate and appreciating everything the way it is without destroying or meddling with it. That's what tourism is for.

You seem to be proud of your Jewish heritage. Wouldn't you want to keep it separate from foreign influence and keep it alive for further generations? Of course you would.

It's not a side thread if we fill it will Holohoax facts.

>How do we stop racism in the world?
Destroy all life on Earth.

why no white people in that picture?

Using a nazi symbol as your picture along with that disgusting comment is exactly the problem im talking about. Get help!

>while yes some criminals are black, MOST ARE NOT!
That's factually not true for America.

>Gay people have rights
>Transgender's have rights, its not a mental disease
>Women have rights
They do. like all the humans do, how they use those rights is up to them. They don't get to have special rights, cause those would be privileges.

education

I'm very proud of my Jewish heritage! Ofcourse i want to keep it going but i wouldn't care if there are blacks, asians, or hispanics in it. Everyone is welcome.

Thank you! Black people have accomplished many great things in history.

Still waiting on your response to the 60 million christians killed by your fellow jews you dirty kyke. Oh wait you wont respond because when goyim die it doesnt count, since you consider goyim cattle animal filth right rabbi?

No idea. If we banded together and focused on it we could probably make everyone brown in a few generations

we wuz indians n sheit?

>As a Jewish man myself
Obvious bait, get saged fag

Please don't call me the K word and maybe i'll take you seriously. What are you even talking about?

this

Why do people who come here for 10 minutes and get "repulsed" feel the need to post?
Either sit & lurk/shut the fuck up for 2 years MINIMUM and then speak or fuck off.

Go back to your stupid life.

sage this bullshit

Fellow goyim, i know what kills the jew. It's very simple
>Learn hebrew.
>Read Torah and all jewish scripture, learn as much as you can.
>Translate and mass print the redpills into english yourself to avoid dirty subversive jewish tricks
>Let the goyim know
>Profit
>Dead jews
>Profit again
>oy vey we jews now.

What the hell is bait? How is being Jewish "bait"? What if being white was "bait?" and saged? speak english.

>The men depicted there are white.
what a miserable argument

>As a jewish man myself

kill yourself

Communism was made by the jews.

>pic
Ben Garrison wannabe

Why are you faggots roleplaying with this retard? Even on the off chance he is a normie and isn't just shitposting for them tasty (You)s, you blast him with the worst you've got first, then let him go. If he comes back for more, that's when the redpilling begins.

These outsiders, more often than not, bring their previous culture with them and do not fully assimilate into given society.

These blacks, asians and hispanics, unless raised from a kid by Jewish parents, would never understand your culture properly, even if they would be labeled and label themselves as Jewish.

If you want to keep your culture and history alive, it's important to be wary of foreign influences. It's not a hate thing at all, it's just that things evolve over time and you should never let the fate of your history and culture get into the hands of foreigners.

>black
>Pajeet

Pick one.

>Women have rights
We shouldn't.
We women were much happier in the old days.

Indians are black.

True.

False.

you again.

You come into a community with its own culture, start posting without knowing a damn thing about how it works here and then start demanding people, "Speak English" when you don't know how the site works. You haven't even read the fucking FAQ of Sup Forums. You're that retarded.

SAGE THIS BULLSHIT TO OBLIVION LADS.

>Not all Muslims are terrorist
even though most muslims support sharia and have values that are not compatible with western society (and keep in note that these people are migrating to europe and america with this)

>transgender's have rights, it's not a mental disease
it fucking is a mental disorder you retard look it up, stop normalizing a mental disorder

>gay people have rights
well yeah but it's degenerate in a way, you can't deny that|

lol, we all know you know fucking jew. What an outrage, he knows about the 6 millions jews but not the 60million+ Christians killed by the bolshevik jews. Thats the tip of the iceberg, read about jewish history and you'll find dead goyim everywhere. Jews have turned collapsing civilizations into an art form. Every nation that takes you in through out history, their demise soon follows.

A lot less than everyone else though

>bluepilled jew - hating whites unvoluntarily
>redpilled jew - hating whites voluntarily

This picture would had impact if they put jews/total or jew/succesful director, etc.

Otherwise you get the cherrypicking card.

Faggot.

You assume Sup Forums is white?

>Not all blacks are criminals
yeah
>Not all Muslims are terrorists
That's like saying not all satanists are evil. Islam is an evil ideology, not a fucking race
>Gay people have rights
What do you mean? Here in Canada/America they do, not in the middle east. Should they? Sure. But that's to vague
>transgenders have rights, its not a mental disease
Transgenderism =/= "muh 54 genders". It is still a mental illness, and transitioning is the cure. There are only two genders though
>Women have rights
Yeah, that's why feminism is stupid in the current year
>You don't get to persecute someone for who they are
Hitler was total okay, only the Good Lord can judge him amirite?

b8?

Also, remember, Culture =/= race.

Dude you are retarded, get the fucking out of Sup Forums. You got TONS of references and you refuse them argumenting with "LMFAOOO NO"

Marry me.

1) That was mad in India.
2) At the time of it's construction, Stonehenge was the greatest thing ever constructed.

You can't just come here and casually start a conversation, mate.
This board has been going for years, you must lurk before you post.

If you really are a kike, you should leave and never come back. Staying here will only make you hate your kind.
There's a reason why everybody who comes here end up antisemite.
Also gas yourself.

>Indians are black.
nice bait 2/10 made me reply

VE....VAS....

(Also that "black man" clearly has a lot of, as they like to say, "Native American ancestors")

No theyre not you cherrypicking moron. Black always refers to Subsaharan Africans whenever the races are categorised

So is the family unit. Still involves objective things like biology, and any deconstructionist approach is just as inherently political and arbitrary as any other way of classifying or manufacturing it.

We don't eliminate it by listening to a blasphemous Jew spew virtue signaling bullshit. Why don't you go fix Israel, the blasphemy capital of the Middle East? Then when you fix that shithole come back and preach to us.

Just want to chime in and let you know you're a fucking faggot.

Already married, sorry Paweł. Marry yourself a beautiful Catholic girl and bring glory to your people.