A little girl is doing more to stop immigration than you will do in your entire life

>A little girl is doing more to stop immigration than you will do in your entire life

Don't you have any shame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_p73PZIDQuA
youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is she doing in this pic?

People who put their name behind what they believe in are shills. It's even worse if they agree with me -- that just means they're taking what I say on anonymous image boards and taking it into the real world for public consumption. If the real world to agree with me then how am I supposed to feel smug and superior from the comfort of my computer chair?

-t. Sup Forums edgetarians

>claims to be a redpilled woman
>isn't in the kitchen and doesn't have 10 white children

larping with either an unloaded rifle or an airsoft gun

>in full make up

Jesus that girl is determined to have my babies.

Mans are laying down on the job.

Oddly holding a left-handed vz58 with a pinned to 5 round mag

> gets NEETS to pay for her to jetset around the world repeating the same obvious talking points

>always "on the front lines" in full makeup and never gets a scratch

tell me when she wants to remove jews

dis

Hunting runaway niggers

>internet activists

I'm sure you lads will be able to stop immigration and save the white race from your desktops.

Sure as shit doing more than your ancestors

hottest man ive ever seen

She has a platform by virtue of her being a young attractive white female. I have none of those things.

>Implying I give a shit

What if I'm not a tinfoil dipshit and realizes that immigrants aren't even responsible for a fraction of the crime in America?

Or, what if I don't live in a crime infested area and don't have to worry about it?

Ah hell this is Sup Forums. Most of you are LARPing NEET loser degenerates and will never amount to anything other than "MUH RACE" on this board.

>30 round mag

well shes not in a commie state now is she?

Palin. Lahren. Southern.

It's like no one will listen to you if people don't wanna fuck you.

Humans are shit.

good point

Here we go
>coalburner with 2 WR's in Langley BC
>Dropped out of a fucking SOCIAL SCIENCE degree because she was failing (no deans list ever)
>got BTFO in both debates with people that are educated in politics
>worked for Ezra (((Levant)))
>wealthy family connected to canadian jews
>wrote a 60 page book that was barely high school level anaysis

Perfect for NU-POL!!!

Is someone who fights to end brown immigration but is silent on the jews just as bad as someone who is silent on both?

Notice the small rivet, it's limited to 5 rounds

yes, because brown immigration will never end until jews are removed from power

If she is actually sinking or taking over at least one NGO Refugee transport and with this stopping the import, I'll accept her being on our side. otherwise, all she gets from me is doubt and even more suspicion.

chicks ruin all our hobbies. Dont you remember what comics and shit were like before chicks and fags ruined it? Somehow you think this will be different. Tired of alt light co-opting a legit movement so they can cos-play against vegans.

>What if I'm not a tinfoil dipshit and realizes that immigrants aren't even responsible for a fraction of the crime in America?
That's because we have blacks. And because second generations aren't counted as "immigrants."

>Or, what if I don't live in a crime infested area and don't have to worry about it?
The suburbs keep getting further and further away from the cities so whites can stay away from blacks. Eventually, we will run out of space. Will you care then?

I'm training for when she fails. The Fall is coming and YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!
youtube.com/watch?v=_p73PZIDQuA

I don't know what are you doing but I am contributing to keep this country poor so migrants go stright for France and Germany

this beta orbiters are fucking pathetic

WHOA-tier post

Face it, she's /ourgirl/ and is actually doing something in the real world for real people other than being passive aggressive to stupid cucks with their "muh redpills make me want to commit sudoku"

>>>/whore/

Seriously, please stop..

I used to actually enjoy my Sup Forums

I find myself enjoying 7 Days to Die than reading Sup Forums anymore, I'm so sick of seeing this whore here. FFS isn't this /soc/ more than Sup Forums??

blehhh. I'm really growing weary of our new friends.

>with 2 WR's
whats that acronym ?

a 5/30 well shit my life is a lie.

>More than your ancestors
>Implying visigoths didn't bring the moors to the peninsula in the first place
>Implying anyone even thought about helping
>Implying they were not busy killing each other because muh heretics

Post her feet

Imagine how we feel.

Only rimfire break action & shotguns don't have magazine capacity limits

Ah another Lauren Jew thread, where is the Finland virgin to defend m'lady? She has a lower IQ than a candy necklace.
>white genocide isn't real
She's focusing on the immigrants, which are a symptom of the actual (((problem))).

Of course she is . When have you known a chick not to go for low hanging fruit? especially a coal burner thats how they become coal burners.

Post your final moments before suicide

This

ITT: Mad internet activists

Grow a pair guys.

>Muh coalburner
>Muh controlled dissidence
>Muh larping

Are you even serious?

WRONG

Two Wide Receivers from a local high school football team.

this
read a fucking history book before pushing this autistic meme.

This.

She has no kids, she isn't redpilled she's a whore trying to collect beta buxx from lonley Sup Forums and reddit virgins. I don't hate her cause she helps our cause by bringing more young men in but she is nothing more than a means to an end.

nigger under what rock you living in?

>civic nationalist
fuck off

Well she is Jewish herself. She has even admitted it. The alt-right movement is a giant psyop. As soon as the (((media))) named the movement alt-right, the kikes sent their agents to deceive people by focusing on symptoms and not the actual (((problem))).

Ah merci

Ah yes, we should let every immigrant into the county because they are only a symptom and not the cause.

Fucking idiot.
He lilting a symptom is still far better than doing nothing at all. That's why people take fucking Tylenol.

BLACKED

Checked.

Also I know man its fucking occupy/tea party all over again.

>little girl
That's a 49 year old man

She is not. She is an ethnic nationalist.

She is trying to be politically correct as every "ethnic nationalist" anyways. While you do exactly this

>pinned magazine

The trips of truth
Also checked
Fuck that cunt (((Lauren)))

confirmed jew-ops

Trips of truth & checked
>fucking occupy/tea party all over again
Bingo

Long term use causes liver dmg and can kill you. Moderation my friend.

>VZ-58

Not the most combat reliable weapon, but still good tastes. I want to lick her toes now.

The only people who can do these sort of things are those who know they have something to fall back on. Like antifa trust fundies, or those working for antifa(rich kiddies that do menial work so they can feel like they're doing something).

The only people who do these sorts of things are: controlled opposition or those that make money from it: see Milo.

She's probably backed by a Jew, everyone knows stupid virgins are the way to make beta males fold.

>coal burner shotting velcro heads
yeah right lol

>Knife Bins
Pot calling the kettle black m8

Friendly reminder to sage and report all e-celeb threads.

>She is trying to be politically correct as every "ethnic nationalist"
>implying

>centerfire auto loading rifle

It hurts doesn't it, seeing someone with more freedom than you, UKuck?

Enjoy your .22lr and single shot centerfire!

God your virgin hormones are clouding your mind my son. Never did I say we should allow immigrants in at all, nor could such a conclusion be derived from what I said. Your analogy is shit as well. The Jews are cancer, causing us headaches (shitskins). Do we take the Tylenol to cure the headaches? Or do we immediately do chemotherapy? Fix the source of the (((problem))) and deal shitskins later. Always kill a traitor before an enemy jimbo.

>What if I'm not a tinfoil dipshit and realizes that immigrants aren't even responsible for a fraction of the crime in America?

50% of sex offender in san jose are illegal immigrants. Thats a fraction. Its 1/2

that''s right defend m'lady honor lol

In Europe I think people are being more active and forming groups, could be promising.

No logic in your thoughts Killvill

This has nothing to do with her being a girl, it would be the same if she was an ugly guy.

Doing what she does is far better than doing NOTHING AT ALL.

>Virgins don't realise people have jobs that feed and house them

BAKA kids on the internet living off their parents acting all high and mighty.

If you really want to get tinfoil tier, the Jews are flooding us with shitskins to encourage a civil war to ultimately tire and weaken us. Personally I believe they will then take this moment to enslave all countries under their flag. They want our people to be tired and exhausted so they search for a higher power to return us to our creature comforts. We must deal with (((them))) and the low iq mongoloids, but in a way that limits violence and strain for our people.

she is ugly, please get a hold of yourself and get some standards faggot

kek

feminist dyke needs to get back in the kitchen

People have jobs, what don't you understand about that basement dweller? Are you telling people to get fired from their jobs or to spend weekends to do things like this and to spend savings on when you get fired to try get another job? Not everyone has parents or Jews to fall back on.

That is most concerning, sageblue.

Or welfare.

wepons of mass destruction? I'm in. they can't be violent when they're dead.

Being american.

How come she never defends her own country? Really tickles the almonds that her activism never inher backyard. seems like a provocateur.

jobs are for poor people. Only niggers and libs have them.

>get fired

If you can get fired for doing this you should change your job or move to other country. Sorry.

Also, if you have to work for others, you should try to work for yourself.

Dont tell the Trump threads about how the alt right is the new channology. They will just tell you how you were paid by Soros

Canada isnt worth saving

htf can a gun be left handed? what happens if you hold a lefthanded gun in your righthand? Do you shoot yourself?

She can't do it in Canada since everyone hate her. Her mindless rhetoric didn fly to far at the last election.

if i had an army of beta neckbeards (such as yourself) funding me, I'd travel around the world protesting as well.

kys shill

Purging is fine, we just can't succumb to nihilism, atheism, or any international organization claiming to promote peace.

>little girl

youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

No

>little girl
She looks 30 m8

>She has no kids
Do you? Who the fuck has kids at that age

The bolt handle & safety is on the opposite side, so that when you're holding it in the left hand and aiming, the bolt doesn't get in your sight line & the safety is near your finger

A small portion are probably paid shills leading them astray.The spooks in the government have a database of anime pics ffs. They are here and shilling for sure. Anyone who denies Jewish influence in the world is a shill.

>little girl
>actually some mid 30s woman
Is that an American thing?

Nip this shit at the bud