Pathetic losers thinking this actually means anything...

pathetic losers thinking this actually means anything. How does it feel knowing we´ll always be richer and objetively better country than any off you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wFYHHrZQFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the fuck is eurovision?

Germany, my friend, we've been there. I honestly think we had a great song and the judges agreed but the public fucked us. We've been last plenty of times. Don't feel downhearted because you're right it's all bollocks.

>mfw a syrian refugee thinks he's german

*when your all the good things in your country got metaphorically raped by sand niggers so you try to burn people with Europe's Got Talent*

>says 6ermany

Who cares, at least we got some IRL Aussie shitposting

On the outside, a friendly song contest with roots in the cold war trying to bring together a divided continent.

In reality, an international political barometer with points awarded by who likes which country.

*when your county literally elected a pervert sex offender as their prime minister (berlusconi)*

Now Germany is the most hated country in europe. At least we did OK with the judges, so much for the Syrians

We saw a man with his down under

Fucking kek'd at this when it happened

Die in a fire Germany, you and your EU cuckstate

VIVA PORTUGAL

OP is nigger

Love me some cowchop boi

Salty

I only saw it and the Union flag part of the flag out of the corner of my eye, and thought it was us.
Based Aussie ABSOLUTE MADMAN. How long until they're permabanned from the contest?

Berlusconi was lit.

Fuck you. Your song was crap

>numale beard and glasses
>shaved ass
WOW. IRL aussies are faggots.

U MAD BRO

Hmmm... delicious goes perfectly in my chips

gg to be the most euro of us all also the most diverse!

You deserve it.

Mate, he literally stole money from an already poor country as well as sexually abused his employees...

GET FUCKED SPAIN

2017 Virtue Signal Award belongs to us

>can't produce good art
>only focuses on money

did they become the jew?

captcha
>Select all images with a gas station.

AHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHhahahaahahahHaahahahahHAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHhhHhhHAhahahahaha

IT'S OFFICIAL

BRITAIN IS MORE POPULAR WITH EUROPEANS THAN GERMANY

HAHAHA GERMANY NOBODY LIKES YOU AHAHAHA

yeah i know you love that shit boi

I thought it was part of the act

>goes perfectly in my chips

Shame your country is so poor you can't even afford decent food let along hosting the Eurovision song contest...

true, they fear us.

>implying it wasn't

salty

Jesus Christ how saltier can you get?

>walking like a emu
>showing ass(promoting fertility to its emu masters)

Seems logical.

>didn´t even qualify

Spain higher ranked then you
>do it for your lover

Mfw I see Trevor's big pussy

at least you aren't spain lol

>Muh shekels
I literally don't want to be like you, I don't want to live in rich country and work my ass off to provide enough money for niggers and arabs so they can reproduce and replace me and my nation. I don't give a fuck about money, in the end I won't take them into afterlife, my children and their children are the only thing that matters.

Also you were at the fucking bottom of table. What a fucking loser.

KRAUTS BTFO
B
T
F
O

Oldest ally confirmed

Lol, says the guy who cleans our toilets

Can anybody explain to me hwat exactly Eurovison is? I'm really dumb and have short attention span so give it to me in 3 words or less

The only thing they fear is that Muslims will get into they're country through your Vassal state

>decent food
You should really chance topic

butt hurt much? u pethetic nazi scum

Better luck next time 6ermany

European Song Contest

Politics in action

Change *

They sing songs.

and thats why we took so many of them, more terror.

The country's not giving us points will be swarmed with musslims, as punishment!

Fucking This Asshurt over a song :)

gold

>'European'

Alright, I'll chance topic

Autistic cringe fest

Jesus is coming soon

European countries make a song (has to be a new song for the event) and vote which one is the best. They never vote for the best song though, it's all about politics. Except when we won, that was the year when politics were disregarded

thanks mate

you saved us from doing it for our lover

i didn´t mind 0 points the last years, but would be really shameful to lose to Spains performer

i will vote you guys next year, like Greeks to Cyprus

>mfw portos are so poor that they eat sandwiches with bread between different bread

>too stupid to tell the difference between polish and British flags.
How close were your parents related?

Muhammed, can't you see that I corrected myself?

L O S E R S

Top quality kek

Virtue Signal Awards

Thats an English meal..

Well du Anfänger, reading the butthurt rationalizations in the press tomorrow should mean a lot to any seasoned shitposter, just sayin

How the fuck did that shitty song win? I only watched the points and the winning song.

How did that win? It was horrible. It sounds like background music from bioshock.

the song was shit
it wasn't about the music though, it's been a political thing for some time already, people just don't like us, I just wonder why...

LOLOL

PORTUGAL WTF?
THAT FUCKING MISERABLE SONG MADE EVERYONE SUICIDAL!
ISRAEL WERE THE TRUE WINNERS
(after UK)

>implying you wouldnt have bunga bunga'd with based Belle

Post the .gif, cunt

Glad that absolute faggot got the last place.

We should seriously stop paying for a place in the finals.

>american walk onstage
>"heres a song for you europeans.."
BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

>they fear us

Yeah im pretty afraid of having islamic reich two hours trip away form my house

Can't spell slaves without 'slav'

was for

This is why you should watch it.

You're just mad you only got 6 points, Hans.

Would probably win. Anything to differentiate you from the pool of shitty pop music will win

I think your song was good, Portugal is on a roll lately. First the Eurocup now Eurovision. Also I love Lisbon beautiful city.

np mate, i got you

Do not fall for this assmad german proxy.
Well done Portugal
OP is salty

>America
>Winning the european political standoff

Shout out to fat epic sax guy though amiright

But i won't Britfag
How you gonna sort yourself out after having that? (protip: don't really wanna know)

>eurovision song contest
>eurovision
>euro
>Australia and Israel
What?

Can we all at least agree to shoot all the retards who say "Our 12 points goES to"?

You'd think that after all those years, those retard countries would have figured that out. I mean, this is the one and only sentence they have to be able to say. There was one person per country specifically chosen to say it, with probably a small team behind each and every one of them to decide and check the exact phrasing.

And yet dozens of countries fuck this up year after year.

Ok I just puked in my mouth a bit. I can not imagine people actually buying and eating this.

Harsh salty Germ always getting angry because you lost worse than us

Fuck I'm sick of Russian shit.

Literally thousands of nukes pointed at the US and UK and runs propaganda portraying themselves as on 'a side'. 30 Million muslims n Russia.