Mecca

What would be the geopolitical consequences if Trump sent 50 tomahawk missiles at the black box?

Crying and hashtags probably.

WWIII, though Idk how long it'd last seeing as how it'd be pretty hefty evidence Allah isn't real.

Muslims would spin like a broken compass, not knowing which direction to pray in

fuck off atheist scumbag

God as we call him here is real

Most would miss

Sure thing, Ahmed.

Except I'm not an atheist. Praise be to Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Well, they tore up the place in a few cities around the world when people drew a cartoon character.

Just think of that amplified.

It would be more than shitting on a hornets nest

What a waste of time

They are so retarded

>the Son of God

well what is it now?! Is Allah real or not?! Are you aware that Jesus is a prophet in Islam?!

DEUS VULT

One of the lessons of the Hajj is that the Qabah is empty. You come all that distance, you go through the process... and there is nothing there. It is supposed to teach the haji that Islam doesn't culminate in the hajj.

>god is real
scored 1 point off this retard

How will he send them? With DHL? In that case the Muslims will probably use them on the jews.

Are you aware you have to go back?

More trucks of peace will continue their tours within Western Europe and Israel I guess.
Or US embassies in MENA and Europe will burn. If you are in the US you wont experience anything.

>tfw that's where satan is imprisoned and he will be set free

Je suis Mecca

Too late.
The Saudis already destroyed Mecca.

Civil war in Europe. I'm pretty sure about that.

Massive sanctions.

>current year
>being an atheist

literally lmaoing at your life

jesus in islam wasn't crucified, jesus in islam is deciet

>theists

Why would he do that?

oke if he exists than chow me evidence

>changing the definition of truth to include imagination

Peterson fag detected

Funny but not original

Didn't he just do that?

Sell SA cruise missiles I mean.

I dream of this every once in a while. But not Tomahawks. Just one nuke. And in my dream it is always in slow motion allowing me to witness as the blast wave slowly vaporize The area. I also always imagine a perfect bullseye too so that The missile impacts the black box before the explosion wave engulfs the area. Ive actually had a dream once where it became a world holiday to nuke the exact same place once a year..

It's just a box. They would erect another in a week.

>Muzzie detected

If the Ka'ba was bombed you'd see mass radicalization of Muslims and domestic attacks from all over I'm sure.

Doing the pilgrimage to Mecca is one of Islam's 5 pillars of worship and usually is the final step towards what they consider becoming a true Muslim. Which usually leads to Sufism which is basically where their faith is put to work.

>mass radicalization of Muslims
What would they do? Start driving trucks into crowds?

God.
Allah (Baal).
Pick one.

He's not deciet, he's just not considered the son of god. God is one being, Jesus was still his prophet and offered many miracles. Muhammad only offers one miracle to the world, which was the Qu'ran

can someone post all their pictures showing how much terrorism muslims do.

look at this shit im dealing with

>theres been approximately 24 people killed in confirmed muslim terror attacks since 9/11

>From years 1975 to 2015, 26,500,000 muslims entered the country illegally

> 10 of them were terrorists.

anything is good, i just cant believe i havent saved any of this shit

ISIS would probably throw you a parade. They hate the Kabba as much as any racist, they think it's pagan.

>Jesus was still his prophet and offered many miracles. Muhammad only offers one miracle to the world, which was the Qu'ran
MUSLIMS BTFO:D LOL HOW WILL THEY RECOVER?

Digits confirm

I'm being hypothetical here but I'd imagine it would be more like communities forming after the attacks hit, some of these communities focusing on unity and others preparing domestic terrorist attacks. In the same way groups are formed out of different interpretations in the middle east right now which is what I'd use for a reference.

Amen user.

First a new world war would come
then the West would fight against the Muslim world and in this struggle the West would obliterate most of the Muslim world.
Then the 1000 years of world peace would begin

they would be enraged
dangerous, but at the same time, an easier target for the cleansing

islam needs to be abolished and it's practitioners persecuted and killed like a plague

All out race war. It would be fucking brutal.

depends on the black box
>the Israeli black box
the world just got a lot less shitty
>the Meccan black box
the world just got a lot more bitchy

I doubt much would happen. The cockroaches would just rebuild and commit some terror attacks with an increased intensity for a while. We would hardly notice anything out of ordinary.

Because their religion is founded on humility and was birthed as a response to Christianity and how it became corrupted by the Roman empire.

It's part of the reason that they choose to abstain from showing pictures of Muhammad, because the figure of Christ (in their eyes) became even more devout than God himself... At least initially that's why he wasn't painted. Now fringe groups of Muslims just kill people for cartoon drawings because those groups don't even read their own book.

Trump is too busy sending his daughter on flights to suck the toes of saudi royals.

Iconoclasm is a thing in Christianity as well. It was a huge problem in Byzantium at times.

It would turn popular opinion more pro muslim. The world would stand with the poor arabs who dindu nuffin against the evil orange nazi man.

why not open a snackbar inside?