Black man here

Hey Sup Forums, does the happiness of me and my GF make you mad? I give her everything a white man can't give her and she is thankful for that.

nah, not mad
just vote for the right people and don't be a menace or degenerate and you are alright with me dude

> I give her everything a white man can't give her and she is thankful for that.
The only difference though is the white man doesn't have to steal it first.

If she's with you she's probably a trashy slut anyway, so eat your heart out negro.

MASED BLACK BAN

That woman is using that nigger as a prop

Do it for your lover

>Black man here
Hahaha, not surprised you already pissed off a few burgers with this

Master didn't give you permission to come up from cleaning the boat boy! Get your ass back in the water before he sees you and whips your ass.

I couldn't get that bitch even if she wasn't a nigger fucker so it doesn't really bother me.

Only pisses me off when you niggers fuck the fat white bitches and validate their gluttony and delusion by making them feel beautiful just because you're desperate to fuck something white.

Let's not lie here, most niggers aren't fucking women who look like that. Most of them are walking down the street with John Candy in a blonde wig smiling about how they finally got a white bitch..

Like this, what the fuck niggers? I'm pretty sure he could get a black woman that's better looking than that but he doesn't because he wants a white woman.

WHY? I see spics doing the same shit too.

EXPLAIN YOSELF BLACK MAN

is this really better than a woman from your own race in your eyes?

Dude from the pic seems alright. Grateful, presumably employed or a business owner, not flashing gang signs, taking about love, etc. Honorary white man; who cares?

You guys using these bitches sweat to fry your chicken?

This. She can't even bother to look at him. But fuck, what a view from this boat. That necklace should be a dead giveaway

>I give her everything a white man can't give her and she is thankful for that.

Can you give her white sons and daughters?
Can you give her an offspring that actually looks like her?

Do you think that she will not regret losing the opportunity of having children of her kind?

real life "get out" when?

Genetics don't work like this.

>I give her everything a white man can't give her

So... AIDS?

I don't care at all. Although, your black women on the other hand have full blown chimpouts when they see you with whitey....which is fucking hilarious.

Also, I've fucked a few of yours. Black guys get uptight when their women are getting bleached. Best part, the black girls I did fuck, hated black guys, claimed they'd never be with one.

Pretty funny.

>1 post by this ID
*Slow clap*

more cuckb8

Why do niggers take media so seriously?
Also does anyone else think niggers being afraid of us ie. that movie and the retarded "school shooter" meme is a good thing and feel good about it?

nothing makes me happier than reporting off topic posts

Don't forget the black eye and single parenthood. All included in the dindu package.

Neither of you are boaters. You look like you are bored and don't know what to do to cure this. Both of you are low IQ and probably living the scam Instagram life. All of this will end soon. Nigger :^)

You wont be giving her intelligent children.

Just so you know they are both big time drug dealers

How does it feel that you'll never have purebred white children that are prettier, healthier, smarter and will have every advantage over a mix?

Imagine their first day in school - their first class photo, clearly standing out from the rest of the class, never fitting in either side.

When you're older.

> I give her everything a white man can't give her and she is thankful for that.
Do you Beat her on a daily baisis?

Black guys, then black eyes.

How long before you knock her up then flee the state? Like your own father did

mudsharks are vile. i cant wait till you chimpout and kill the dirty white whore.

have fun nigger..

Blonde women are cancer

>serious replies to LARP OP
Hah, fun stuff

Dude if you make her happy through love and not your penis then all power to you. I don't give a shit if your black, just stop pretending that other people give a shit and you'll end racism

Yup, AIDS and an illegitimate kid, and a reputation as an animal fucker.

>The only difference though is the white man doesn't have to steal it first.

haha from the jew-merican who stole a whole continent.

I CANNOT BREATHE

>I give her everything
Does that include a right hook?