>2017
>still no mainstream UK party baking marijuana legalization

good

fuck off degenerate alcoholic

I wish marijuana were still illegal where I live. Is mine it every day and it's fucking my life up but I can't quit because I'm weak.

/thread

I smoke weed and I clearly don't care if it's illegal since it's easy to obtain and I have never been charged for it. There is literally no need to make it legal except for the muh gangster money argument.

fuck off you fucking degenerate stoner

What about the fact that even though legal weed will be 18+ it will swamp our secondary schools like crazy?

I don't think it should be legal. I'm pointing out the reality that as of now if anyone wants to access the drug it's easy as fuck and if you're not reckless it's unlikely you'll ever be charged. I do so in the privacy of my back yard and as I said before my money is indirectly funding criminal activity which yeah, like any reasonable man, I'm against. Otherwise to make a policy that weed is now legal is just bogus and will add to social problems.

lib dem
>well apparently said online

daily reminder that "marijuana" is degeneracy, and that if you smoke it, you are no better than a muslim or a nigger

dont tell me to fuck off you fucking alcoholic cunt. hope you die of liver disease you fucking spastic

drug addict go back to your shift in mickey d's

Because it's completely irrelevant.

Politicians only claim to support it because it automatically makes all braindead weed users support them, ignoring any other point in their ideologies.

>weed
>addict

LMAO

screencapped

>not knowing weed is actually the most addictive drug of them all

tell them its safe and theyll never stop

Lib dems are mainstream

As opposed to what? Abdul and Jamal have filled schools with drugs already.
I hear cannabis helps with the nausea one receives from chemotherapy...You know, as a result of the radiation.
No physical dependency.

>chemotherapy...You know, as a result of the radiation.

- stoner education

stay mad useless stoner faggot

>No physical dependency.

Physical dependencies are very easy to break though.
Just go cold turkey for a couple of days.

It's the mental addictions that stick.

i'll stay safe.

safe of liver disease, yellow teeth, beer belly and baldness you degenerate beer junkie

You tried cold turkeying out of severe alcohol or heroin dependency? You'd die.

cool story

Too bad you also think chemotherapy causes radiation, people might actually take you serious.

Do you want to make any more retarded claims like physical addictions are less serious than mental addictions?

You'd think someone in holland would know a bit more about drugs considering your mother works in a window for heroin.

>thinks im an alcoholic

i do it maybe once a month faggot.
Enjoy not being a productive member of society.

>You'd think someone in holland would know a bit more about drugs considering your mother works in a window for heroin.

The issue of innovation in drug policy reform is seen as a dangerous and divisive 'can of worms' type of thing to push for change in by the upper echelons of policy making. Basically you gotta be either desperate or ballsy to do it and in a lot of cases you'll be going against the interests of certain lobbiests also. What's sad is that it could be seen as a resonant thing on both left and right you have the typical social freedom aspect of it but also it historically has been a good way to increase tax revenue for the state whilst reducing the burden on prisons something a fiscal conservative should be all for.

>legalize weed
Pahaha, fuck off you stupid chav.

rekt

>i do it maybe once a month faggot
>he's so embarrassed about his illness he has to lie about on FourChan

D E G E N E R A T E

The Lib Dems are pushing for legalisation but I'd never vote for them in the GE. I smoke but I don't really think legalisation is what we need. The laws here are so relaxed anyway, you'll get two warnings before they even try to take any action. I think decriminalization would be much better.

>British people want even more ways to fuck up their teeth

You guys never fucking give up do you?

Isn't there a corner-shop you could be standing outside of while intimidating the elderly for no reason somewhere?

weed id for degenerate. Try LSD it will make you a better person.

oS GOOD.

ive got some 1pLsd in the house m8.

pyschedlics are dogshit

Oi I'll throw a mudbomb at your mum's car if you carry on getting cheeky

hopefully it stays that way for as long as possible

yeah it should be legal but you should only be allowed to smoke 1 gram of weed per day

>
why?

Because I think profiting off other people's misery is immoral
>w-w-wwhat about alcohol?
Why don't you campaign for harsher laws on that then rather than pushing for the flood gates to be completely opened?

>anglo-dutch war

Marijuana is practically decriminalized anyway, the police won't charge you at all. Also
>who are the Greens
>who are the Lib Dems
>who are Plaid Cymru
>who are the SNP