I need Sup Forums to explain to me why soldiers are such baby back bitches...

I need Sup Forums to explain to me why soldiers are such baby back bitches, because they make SJW trigglypuffs look mediocre when it comes to whining and crying. Saw a bunch of grown men threaten to beat up an old woman because she let a US flag touch the ground for just a few seconds, like what a bunch of babies. My favorite was a guy at a wedding who was medically discharged in training (for falling like 15 feet and blowing out both his kneecaps like a dumb ass) who threatened to kill me because I told him "He was a prisoner in the war of love" for a staged photo of him in shackles with his wife.

Simply put, why are US soldiers bigger pussies and crybabies than SJW's?

join the military and find out you pussy.

lmao like I'd willingly throw away my life, getting into pointless conflicts because some old faggot tells me to, and considering US soldiers haven't protected this country from anything since WWII, what's the point?

Why are you on Sup Forums crying about almost getting the shit beat out of you?

>Saw a bunch of grown men threaten to beat up an old woman because she let a US flag touch the ground for just a few seconds
lol this country is trash

>deflection

I asked a question which you didn't acknowledge or answer, try again kid. Also all I'd have to do is pop some bubble wrap and they'd all run for cover, nothing to be afraid of when a vet threatens you.

>Saw a bunch of grown men threaten to beat up an old woman because she let a US flag touch the ground
Were these men veterans? If yes than you're made up of absolute bullshit.

Its unlikely, but maybe OP had an IQ higher than the national average for a us soldier, which is 78. To give you an idea, the IQ range for a literal moron ends at 69.

Sorry princess, but I haven't made up anything today. They were all "Semi Pro" football players, and someones mom on the other team was waving a US flag around before the game, which is when they almost lost complete control (which isn't surprising considering how many of them likely have or have had a concussion).

I'm not here to answer your question. Just to call you a pussy for coming to your secret club to cry and make shit up like a woman.

>can i poop on your face

>Two anecdotal stories
>Representative of 1.5 million people on active duty
>Representative of the 22 million veterans

Gr8 b8 m8

Semi Pro football players who were veterans and probably gang members. Fun fact: US military recruiters have quotas for enlistments, and what judges will often times do is give a gang banger the option of prison, or fighting for their country. Wanna guess what happens when you take Enrique out of his gang and give him military training instead? You guessed it, you get a gang member with military weapons training that is still connected to their gang.

Source: I live between one of the largest army bases and munitions depots in the US, and also have close ties to my local PD (best friends with a retired cop and I'm on a first name basis with the chief of police as well).

I'm not a Marine dude, I don't have make shit up to feel special or feel like I've accomplished something.

>one black man kills somebody
>FUCKING NIGGERS THEY CAN ALL HANG

>SJW complains they don't have rights
>GOOD YOU DON'T DESERVE THEM FAGGOT!

>countless soldiers lose their shit on a regular basis and many end up killing themselves or family members
>CHERRY PICKING, GREAT BAIT!

>Sup Forums

I guess you'd say me calling Bill Clinton the best President the US has had in the last 25 years is bait too, am I right?

but Sup Forums bases their hate for niggers on crime statistics. all you have is anecdotal stories.

Who cares faggot, all soldiers are just government trained and sanctioned murderers anyway. Complaining about them wont accomplish fucking shit

Why didnt you call them pussies to their face?

Funny that you think soldiers are crybabies when you're the one who's on Sup Forums crying about them. Kek.

>implying straight outta highschool kids are smart
>implying soldiers are immune to criticism
>implying soldiers are saints

Well if you're willing to accept the reality of the situation and the statistics I can provide, then I guess you'll have to live with the facts. Here, I'll give you some Iraq/Afghan war facts and statistics to keep it relevant.

Panjwai massacre - Robert Bales, a US Army Staff Sergeant, goes out and murders 16 civilians (9 of them are children) and injures 6 more.

Mahmudiyah rape and killings - Paul E. Cortez, James P. Barker, Jesse V. Spielman, Brian L. Howard, and Steven D. Green, all part of the 502 Infantry Regiment, all planned to rape a woman while getting shitfaced at a checkpoint. Instead, they ended up storming her home, seperating her from her family, murdering her father and brother in another room. After the woman was raped, they shot her in the head.

Now how about some out of conflict back at home stories, stuff to read to your kids at night.

Brad Hettinger - Killed his wife and two children, set his house on fire, and then like a bitch coward killed himself.

Liam Culverhouse - Murdered his 20 month old daughter

There's plenty more out there, if you so choose to do the research. But hey, don't let me tell you what to do, It's not like I own you or anything. :^)

Oh look a Swede! Hey, can you tell me how well it pays to wipe immigrant asses for a living?

Hardly any point when a stadium full of people start heckling them and call them pussies, it'd be like spitting into a full spittoon and thinking I contributed something meaningful.

I wouldn't know, I'm not a Swede. Probably nothing, why would you get paid to wipe immigrants' asses in the first place? Do you get paid for paying all your niggers' and spics' welfare checks?