Question for 20 year olds of Sup Forums: looking at the chart posted, and based on your upbringing...

Question for 20 year olds of Sup Forums: looking at the chart posted, and based on your upbringing, do you feel more like Millennials, or Gen Zykloners?

21 here, (yes not 20) but if i had to pick it'd be the left one. Nothing on the right I have ever watched/listened except the vidya

25 and I don't care what anybody fucking says, Chowder was a good fucking show

>Do you identify with shit, or with shit

Mostly the left, but I fucking love Johnny Test. That show was awesome.

19 here.
definitely the left one. Not a big fan of Code Lyoko though.

I'm 34.
>Left
Samurai Jack
>Right
Flapjack, Chowder, early Adventure Time

There also was these kickass cartoon adaptations,like Extreme Ghostbusters, MIB (those two have KILLER openings) and Godzilla.

21 yo, Millenial all the way

runescape is literally six gorillion times better than anything else in that image

Pretty sure Tamagotchi is pre 2000.

20 year old here. Weird time in my life because the two sides meshed into one, if I had to pick it would most likely be the left hand side.

Its is. I'm 30, I had one in middle school.

WILL YOU DAMN KIDS KEEP THE NOISE DOWN OVER HERE !

I remember both, what am I?

23 almost 24 here

I may have seen some of those shows as a kid, but they don't reflect who I am now.

18 here, I am really stuck imbetween the two. i do remember the Gen Z box a bit better.

1997/20 years old

Anyone born after at least my age I would assume is lying to look "cool" if they actually think they were old enough to understand or consciously remember the typical 90s nostalgia stuff like original Pokemon, GoldenEye, original airing of dbz/toonami/adult swim, ps1, Dreamcast, and even ps2 really.

You get the point, by the time we were old enough to enjoy being kids we were on like gen 6 Pokemon, ps3/360/Wii, cartoons were cringe, and cell phones were standard issue before high school.

>Based

same as me. i'm 23 and stuck around some childhood stuff a bit too long. i remember being like 13 and watching Jonny Test a few times and thinking that cartoons had really hit rock bottom. turns out it was just Canada the whole time.

calm down you brit nigger

19 turning 20 o n the 27th
im a milennial

20 here, left for sure

i literally had a dream that i was having therapy from jordan peterson and i had to explain to him why i spent 10 years of my life playing runescape and he didn't understand so i had to tell him exactly what runescape was and why i liked it so much and then we spoke about runescape metaphysics

You're the reason society will collapse in the next 10 years you man-child

i grew uo with the shit on the left but the shit on the right was when i was a teenager. flapjack was fucking great.

Fuck you. Johnny Test was shit and you know it

not true, I'm 1997 20 years old also, I grew up with a dreamcast since I was a child, definitely ps2 as well

20yo

Where the fuck is Ed Edd and Eddy on the left?

it was great for 12 year old boys.

looks more like this tbqh famalam

Both

easily left with the exception of vidya games/Regular Show on the right

21 years old. I agree. Left was childhood to early teens, right was mid to late teens.

Does this make me a millfag or a Z fag?

millenian. gen Z is kids who grew up in the 2010's and who are teenagers now

Being born in 1999 sure does feel like I belong in both yet neither. Is this what mixed kids feel like?
>Inb4 you should already know that Sven

Left, though I watched only Sponge Bob and Kim Impossible out of that shit. And also had PS1, not PS2.

millennials didn't even have music. Fuck that I prefer tobe genz

18 and I'm almost entirely on the left. I was too old to get into the new cartoons and shit by the time Z kicked off.

I remember I moved away to a place with no Cartoon Network for a few years and then got it back in 2009. Turned on CN, saw Chowder. Initial thoughts were "What the fuck is this shit?"

Only thing from the right that even applies to me is the XBox 360.

I'm 30 and some of that shit on the left was pre-2000.

>Kim Possible
Lmao, gotta go to sleep alreaday.

Y +: Spongebob, Recess, Play Station, Tomagachi, Gundam Wing, Samurai Jack, Yu Yu Hakusho

Z+: X Box, Chowder, Flapjack, iPhone

Everything I didn't mention is shit

I'm 28, I'm getting my master's, the last girl I fucked was black (and probably hotter than your white bitch), I'm a classical liberal, my paternal grandparents are Jewish but I practice Zen, I like sludge metal and bebop, I'm into NoFap, and I come here to make fun of white trash

Also, Ed Edd n Eddy was amazing.

I had the creator added on Faceberg for a short time and he posted a bunch of leftist and "LOL DRUMPF" type shit which... well.. no comment.

>Gundam Wing
Your Gundam a shit
UC Gundam best Gundam

i remember I was a kid and they had kim possible toys at mcdonals or burgerking and I would only ever get the communicator you could write on once and couldnt erase.
it really pissed me off

17 here. Literally feel like a bridge of these two worlds
Ama

20yo We was poor so we only got to watch re-runs of 90s stuff.

do you think that the government should provide welfare, public schooling, free education and free healthcare?

chowder was a treasure
it was one of the last really unique cartoons that came on for a while.

>mfw I was born in 1986

The 90's fucking rocked.

>sludge metal
my niggi
acid bath is my favorite band

Same here. Through some of the tough times I had in school, mentally (though grades wise wasn't an issue it was other stuff) I still had plenty to enjoy at home which helped me cope with it.

Nice, great band! Check out Tragedy if you haven't already.

20 y/o here and I can say I'm literally split right down the middle. tfw PS2 still the console I get most nostalgic about.

Yea, not sure if non Americans are just a few years behind or OP's image is shit. I guess OP might just be a fag.

Yes, what do you think about the fact that you're about to be banned by mods for being underage?

1998. 19 years-old by now.

Clearly a millennial, maybe due to how some of these TV shows took so long to premier back in the day. Early 2000's Nick and CN were basically airing their Mid/Late 90's cartoons.

I also got introduced to the Internet WAY too sooner than expected.

Spent way too much time watching early Smosh videos, YTPs and This Is Sparta montages on old-school YT and watching Happy Tree Friends on shitty Newgrounds knockoff websites.

It's funny how I mention all of this shit to my friends and they don't know shit about what I'm talking about.

Meh, don't really care.

26 years old. 6 on the left 1 on the right

>tfw I still own a 1st gen Xbox and play Battlefront 1 and 2 on it regularly
Legendary games never die

>late millenial
>liked everything on that list when it was new
>gen z
>liked chowder and the xbox 360

21yo here

Couldn't help but noticed you misspelled Mobile Fighter G there

*whip crack

Based on the chart, I'd say I can identify with 2/3 of the left side and 1/3 the right. Based on how the older millennial are, I know I'm nothing like the stereotype they set, but I also think it's too early to say weather or not I can identify with Gen Z.

You don't hear your government complaining about how your wife is underage, Mohammed.

t. actual 20-year-old

radarada

I was born in 1997 and feel like I'm in both generations though I identify more with gen y because gen z blows
I'd say anyone born after in or after 2000 is gen z I can notice the difference between people my age and those now in high school and I'm only 2 years out of it

>tfw it's actually true

>mfw I bought the beyblade stadium
>turns out it was just a flimsy piece of plastic shit
>still brought it to school
>demolished within 10 minutes

Never again Sup Forums.

Those damn Millennial fucktards are going to 'help' win WW III with their gaming abilities operating drones, redneck trash that find them useless. No jobs in 30 years except the stupid 'puter shit they know also. Pic not related.

Stop reminding me i'm millennial trash.

20. Left except I was still young and had a Wii. Also have a 360 and One. But I also have an NES and Atari so idk if game consoles are a good indicator.

18 year old here, these things feel like they overlapped a lot so they don't really work in separating the Gens. Then again, I'm a bong.

yeah it was plastic shit but how the fuck did you actually break it? ours lasted forever. its not like the tops hit that hard

Also fuck millenials and boomers, Gen Zyklon is going to have a hard time fighting the demographic wars

>Wew lad thats quite some cherry picking there
Theres shit and gold on both sides. And besides most of the shows are tailored for young children

I'm glad Gundam is on there, but where tf is Bionicle?

21 and definitely the left. Also earlier stuff like Pokemon though because we were behind.

>where tf is Bionicle?
This

Left, but adventure time is still great

>Gen Zykloners
Old fag here. Can confirm contrary to immature beliefs Gen Z is the most blue pilled generation to be birthed in the US. Can't wait for Gen Z to enter the workforce. What the Boomers did to the youth is nothing compared to what Millenials and GenX will do to GenZtards.

kys

Youngin'
I watched He-Man. Pee-Wee's Playhouse. I had the die-cast Lion Voltron.
NES - back when it was new.
I had a godamn Atari 2600 (which I miss).
In high school I listened to nine inch nails as he released albums / EPs.
Prodigy and Daft Punk before they blew up.
You kids.
You have no idea how lucky you are.
We had to wait an hour and a half to download that video of the stupid whale getting blown up.
Now you just go to YouTube.
I'm watching my youth become irrelevant.
You'll see the same in time.

I'm curious - what's the difference.
I was in high school in the mid-90's.
Tell me things I don't know.

You wish kiddo. Unfortunately for Gen Z that ain't happening. Enjoy your final days of delusion in high school and college. The day of reckoning is coming for loud mouth wanna be snowflakes like you.

How many of you started masturbating before you really understood what it was?

28 here, which one was before these?

left

35 here.
>All that crap in both pics
Wheres the gi joe, nes, arcade machines, skateboards, neon clothes, motu, nokia phones with no text, games (besides snake)
>Tfw im old, and you youngsters dont know anything about the real struggle (no smart ANYTHING)

i fucking hated gi joe when I was a kid. and skateboarders were always the worst kind of normie.

t. young fag

26 left is highly relatable.

>YTV Friday night for anime
>Fox saturday morning for cartoons
>Still miss doing that
Half the stuff on the left I know or watched. Xbox 360 is the only thing on the right I dealt with.

Literally had everything on left and only video games and silly bandz on right so left.

This tbqh.

>do you identity with a or b
>if true, you're a fucking manchild.

> "Classical liberal"
kys

oh no not a classical liberal. no one cares about this distinction except wankers who are actual commie liberals.

>16
I know this is for 20 year old to answer but I know some of the shows on the left and the right know all of it but never had a wii and ps3

Boomers: Vietnam Hippies vs Reagan Yuppies
Busters: Gen X vs Yers
Now Millennials: 1990s vs Y2Kers.

Pic kinda related: another generation is coming

Another question for said 20 year olds: Which version of Sabrina the witch was qter and sexier? 3DPD, or 2D?