He unironiccaly supports the murder of babies

>he unironiccaly supports the murder of babies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWemIeDxVcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SKRUGL MURFELDRIMP

no i don't.
probably one of the most abominable wicked evil things you can do.
even slayer wrote a song about it

youtube.com/watch?v=EWemIeDxVcI

Ironically supports saving literally brainless life ruining sacks of tissue that didn't have a mind to even exist anyway.

take responsibility for your actions

it is what separates us from animals and niggers

Now we wait for the Euro homos who say "but it kills niggers" even though there's no niggers in Canada so who cares about their dumb opinion

>somehow underdeveloped living tissue is a baby now.

Tell me OP, is it a baby right when the zygote is formed?

Who cares ?

wtf I unironically support abortion now

Then what is it? Is it not a human? At what point does undeveloped tissue transform into developed tissue?

>Ironically supports saving literally brainless life ruining sacks of tissue that didn't have a mind to even exist anyway.
Look man, we don't want people murdering you anyway, even if that is what you are.

>nyc

Yeah, and? Who gives a fuck, I say you should be able to kill it within the first 18 months, it's contributed nothing to anyone in it's entire existence and hasn't even formed memories or feelings deeper than the basic ones (happy, angry, sad, etc)

We are all animals, even you and I user. You pretend to be separate from nature when you act like a carnivorous pig who kills at the site of someone who is a different skin color than us. Anyone can take responsibility for their actions. a true grown adult will succeed in changing them. We me both be white, but we are very different user. I know how to survive, you will break down when life gets too difficult. But you've already been there, Haven't you user?

You're wrong. So yes, you have the right to continue being wrong, but that just means that you're willfully wrong, which is worse than mere ignorance.

>I know how to survive
You are already dead.

>What is it user. Cancerous tumors are human, we shouldn't try to remove them with medicine, because that would be killing a life.

>• Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions.
>• Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women.
>• 69% of pregnancies among Blacks are unintended, while that number is 54% among Hispanics and 40% of pregnancies among Whites.
>• Planned Parenthood, the largest seller of abortions in the United States, has located 80% of its abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods, disproportionally targeting minorities for abortion.

only if they're not white

>You are wrong because I think you're wrong.
It really makes you think doesn't it.

black* babies

also 18 month is a bit extreme

You are wrong because you are saying things which are wrong.

>Fetus is cancerous tumor.
That is biologically wrong.

>Infants don't form memories
Also wrong.

>Fetus is a cancerous tumor.
(Not what I said anyway.), it's an expression dumbass.
>Infants don't from memories (not what I said)
A zygote is very different from an infant,

White breeding rate is < 2.0. This is still a problem.

This guy gets the demographics of the issue

Also a zygote is a sack of tissue. An infant is a baby human. The two are very different.

Yes I do unless they are healty and white.

Oh shit it's killing niggers. I support it now, thanks monsieur croissants.

In Europe you can reverse the numbers tho. Muslims don't abort and we have like 200k abortions per year in France only.

Also support the murder of people, but nobody will go along with that one.

That fucking meme. Sad true and almost keked outloud while lurking catalog.

>he unironically thinks ""murder"" is inherently bad

This. The people that are against abortions are people that want more niggers and spics shitting up the place under the guise of "muh lifes".

that meme is SAVAGE.

Animals feel more pain than fetuses when they are killed. Eating meat causes more net pain than getting an abortion.

I support abortion as preferable to children being raised by single parents. I don't like it though.

Anything that keeps the black population in check is a good for society.

One less slave for the jews.
I will not bring life into this misery.

>blob of mindless flesh
>baby

>I support the murder of millions
>except for the one person I can use to entrap the girl I like

Hmm

>targeting
>not supplying a service
Markets etc.

>he doesn't
lol fag

>animals
>niggers

whats the difference?

I unironically support the mass murder of more than just babies.

>babies are tumors
wew

Abortion causes people who are more impulsive and less responsible to reproduce less. It's eugenics for higher responsibility.

Niggers babies are

Define life and tell me how a fetus does not fall under that category.

if they found that clump of cells on mars what would they call it?

moot

hahahaha