Inserts himself as a pre-teen transgender "girl"

>inserts himself as a pre-teen transgender "girl"
>meanwhile there are pedophiles online also pretending that they're children

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/Gender/funny-pictures/6256066/26#26
memestatic4.fjcdn.com/comments/Gt using the term quot gender quot _2d3f57028f88d251533bbe18f01a4d21.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not an argument

If we're going by chromosomes there's actually combinations other that xx or xy.

Although rare, it's true. However, there are still 2 genders. Having something like xxy still makes you a male.

I'd say that the genetic definition of being a real gender should include having the ability to procreate.

Let's use an analogy.

You can breed a horse with a donkey, and create a mule.
However, a mule is not a real species, because it is sterile, it cannot reproduce with anything, even other mules.

>You don't know shit about biology
>I'm female with my Y chromosome and penis

Sure, 'feels' are biology now.

but muh intersex people

I have yet to find a definition on the internet that says gender is not what you identify as. Someone care to help?

heres a quick red pill on (((gender)))
funnyjunk.com/Gender/funny-pictures/6256066/26#26

There is a common misconception between sex and gender. Sex is whether you have a penis or a vagina, gender is what you identify as, but only 3 genders exist, male, female, and other(or i don't feel comfortable talking about my gender) all people who say they are "bi-curious-queer-spaghetti-sudo-gender" are attention whores.

you have to be 18 to post here

Supposedly 'gender' was a word invented a few decades ago by some sociologist so it'll probably have more bullshit definitions associated with it.

The word is often used as an attempt to differentiate biology from sociology of a person's sex, which has led to the mentally ill (like the trannys) arguing that if you don't think there's a hundred genders that you don't know biology.

>funnyjunk
Fuck off.
I want a source that is like a dictionary that states Gender is your chromosomes. I don't give a fuck about redpills right now.

;) gotcha OP

time to go pay Assigned Male a visit

I agree if you identify as a boy but born a girl, then you are mentally ill.
However, I disagree that gender is what your chromosomes are. I need to find a definition, whether it be from a dictionary or an actual biology book, that states Gender is either XX or XY.

did you even click on the link?

i love funnyjunk too bro!

I did. Worth it, but yeah you should have posted the webm instead of a link to another website.

No. I immediately discarded it. I'm not fucking 12.
And I guarantee it's not a redpill.

Wow i never thought i would actually learn something on Sup Forums

here ya go edge edge and edgy
memestatic4.fjcdn.com/comments/Gt using the term quot gender quot _2d3f57028f88d251533bbe18f01a4d21.mp4

That's the thing, gender is not a scientific concept. "Gender identity" was invented by John Money in the 1950s, with no proof for his hypothesis, after some truly heinous pseudoscientific experiments that led to the suicides of his subjects.

Biological sex, meanwhile, is a scientific reality. In humans, the sexes are XX and XY. Any other arrangement of the sex chromosomes is both rare and abnormal, and they are not considered their own unique sexes. They're just people with a genetic disorder.

tl;dr, Gender is not a scientific term, and the usage of the word in scientific parlance only muddies the conversation about biological sex.

you are retarded.

wtf am i reading

Some mules can actually reproduce.

Ok, I can agree with that.
This is the last (you) I am giving you.

real art
the very face of the human condition

Look in old physical dictionaries. I have an oxford from the 80s lemme check

>Trannies get turned on by Stan Lee
There's low standards and then there's this

Most of them being fatal or incredibly debilitating.

looks like the guy went to the past and fucked himself up

Look here, in exhibit C, we see another retarded Amerilard

Who would've thought, lads?

15/f/cali

Found another comic to shoop.

According to my oxford from 1983 gender refers to the use of words as masculine, feminine, or neutral by which words. Or the classification of sex.

Can you take a pic of it? I am not saying you are wrong, but I just want to see it.

You'd need one from the 50's or maybe 60's. By the 80's it was already inexplicably accepted as fact.

nvm i misread your shit. i'm surpised though.

LOL fucking greg

I tried but it says it's too big. Give me a moment.

9000+ hours in ms paint

here ya go

Fixed

sorry user it is shit :(((

Nice, thanks.

but is it worse than the actual comic?

topkek

Sex and gender are literally the same thing you fucking idiot.

People came up with the distinction to maintain their cognitive dissonance

leave xer alone

whoohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OP please introduce me to more of your faggot e-celeb artists!

Holy shit that jawline

Did you just assume xklyshes gender?
>Shitlord!