Black Muslim Woman Creates Altercation at Bank - Refuses to Remove Hijab

youtube.com/watch?v=A4o32mP_RgU - Black Muslim woman Jamela Mohamed enters the credit union facility with the intention of not complying with their policy of not wearing any clothing which conceals any part of the face. She uses someone else putting up their hood as they leave as a scapegoat for her illegal behaviour. Pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

registerguard.com/rg/news/local/34872958-75/oregon-bakery-in-gay-wedding-cake-case-closes.html.csp
youtube.com/channel/UCXG8i4PE6-mxh52nFKwMkcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>JUST

Thanks for the keks!

>here's your (you)

>KEK

What a stupid cunt, boohoo can't rub my Islam in your face

Goes to cry about it like a supercunt

Haha! Good. Fuck muds.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

You guys are disgusting. A prime example of the tolerant, sweet, loving White "People" you boast on so much (to compensate)

some black liberal who thinks shes a Muslim and probably uses the fake name Jamela Mohamed make a big scene

Taqiyya in pure form
Provoke> lie> to present as a victim> to introduce a part of the sharia> repeat

Nah, muds are a cancer. Pretty sure this guy isn't white either.

>sweet, loving White "People"

you're on Sup Forums faggot , now GTFO.

>no hats
>no hoods

It's fucking clear. You don't see me running around a store barefoot and shirtless expecting to be served.

you are worse than fucking jews uploading the vids to your youtube channels for a few hundred visits, neck yourself

What is it with blacks and Islam. Like why is the worst religion pairing with the worst people? U got kids named jamal, Mohammed, ahmed, and they are fucking blacks. What happens to Tyrone and deshawnee ?

>how do arabs react to blacks?

People have the right to wear religious attire. Come at me. The buisness is setting itself up for a lawsuit here.

same right as a business has the right to refuse service to anyone?

I agree, but I wear my hat in places like banks and other stores that say "no hats" all the time and they don't give a shit lol

Why can't blacks into history?
It takes a quick google search to figure out that Islam has always hated blacks.

registerguard.com/rg/news/local/34872958-75/oregon-bakery-in-gay-wedding-cake-case-closes.html.csp

I frequent a bank and often wear a hoodie. They ask me to take it off about 40% of the time.

REMOVE HIJAB

She took off her retarded hijab in the car. Obviously she doesn't believe this horseshit

Banks have every right to restrict who they serve. The fact is banks have a terrible history of dealing with people who cover their faces makes the rule very unsurprising.
It's pissing in someone's water and acting like they're in the wrong for getting mad.

what a annoying and crazy bitch.

disrespecting rules, throwing a tantrum and then crying like a little child. pathetic performance.

Christianity espouses peace, love, and tolerance. Islam espouses violence and hatred of whites.

Gee, why are blacks teaming up with Islam?

Christianity encourages cowardice and self-hatred.

>i've been humiliated
>puts video up on yt

btw. i'm atheist. so its part of my beliefs system that i be able to tip my fedora while doing my banking. please respect my right to excist

She's smiling right before she turns the camera around inside the car at 1:10 - 1:11, as well as 1:19.

Bet she was hoping this blows up on social media to cash in on all the attention and pity points.

Still, it is pathetic.

t. Shitskin

Ir frotar paella en la vagina de tu madre

This made me laugh harder than expected.

fucking top kek

HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA

man I'm evil.

Universities encourage this, they let muslims wear niqabs on campus even in the campus bank.

SHITTING

Yeah - was she crying all the way out to her car? I thought that was from the back of a cruiser, but I guess not. I think you're right, her crying didn't look natural, but 'portrayed' as that body-language woman talks about. Speaking of which, this would be a good candidate for her to comment on!

c'ete channel: youtube.com/channel/UCXG8i4PE6-mxh52nFKwMkcg

what about the white males wearing hats that went unnoticed ?

They're white, duh. I have to admit, this may be a case of unequal application of rules. Though, if any white was asked, they'd take the offending item off without a problem. Only maybe a Jew would make a stink.

>black muslims

Truly the worst. At least the arabs actually believe the shit, the niggers just do it because it's more oppression points for them. At least the niggers in the west. I assume the Africans could be legit.

I'm sure your abundant top tier universities have a dramatic effect on people being upset about having their money held hostage because of a head scarf.

>takes off her super important headscarf when she's in her car

:^)

>implying a hat covers your face

Even when they zoomed in I saw zero hats on those guys.

One dude is fucking bald so it's pretty easy to tell he isn't wearing a hat.

Yes, but that's probably giving her a platform to shit on. I didn't bother to see if this is viral, if so, this will reach out the average voter and give support to the racism claim.

Actually after watching again 1 guy was wearing a hat. Bitch has a point.

it has 294 views

Isn't the burly, blue collar type wearing some sort of camo hat?

>Please remove:

-hats
-hoods
-sunglasses

Watch the video again.

The thing is she probably made a whole fucking deal about the policy before he even asked her to take off her stupid costume, which probably made him want to piss her off even more, with reason.

Yeah, I noticed that after watching again. She is right about them wearing hats. I'm not a fan of Muslims but the rule should be enforced equally, can't single people out.

Yawn

>India
>White
>Sweden
>White

hats are american, hijabs are terrorism

I hate the uppity, formal language professional victims use in these situations.

>"I currently do have an issue today. I am complying, sir."

>"Ma'am, am I endangering your safety?"

94 IQ mudslime. Probably got shuttled into Sociology and Gender Studies through affirmative action. Have fun at Starbucks bitch!

Fuck "victims." They've abused their privileges, now they get them taken away.

I don't think so.

made me think/10

A rule of thumb is that your rights end where they impinge in an unreasonable way on the rights of others. A full face veil in the current political environment is a security threat in sensitive places like banks. Furthermore a face-covering veil isn't required by the Quran anyway.

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!

You're right. She's just a dumb bitch. 90% of her day is te same shit most westerners do. Netflix. Check phone. Social media. Eat some shitty food because she never learned to cook.

She'll never live like a Muslim, but she'll keep that hijab in her back pocket just in case she ever needs to play victim.

I HATE NIGGERS.

Films the sign first. Totally not a setup.
>Why did she remove the rag from her head when she hit the car? That's still haram.

oh no a white male wearing a hat
darn those civilization building white males!
vs a savage shitskin wearing a hood

her hair is showing. So that isn't a hijab.

taqiyya/10

WHITE MALES WILL ACTUALLY DEFEND THE BANK...

Excuse me but Muslims can be hip and with the times too.

I'm a Teller at a bank. The only people who have ever tried to defraud me by way of fake cards for Cash Advances were niggers. They both tried to cover their faces as they entered the branch. A quick call to the credit card company sorted out my suspicion: too poor to get a $500 cash advance.

also this

im saving this. kek

Don't know if it's the case in the UK, but in Canada there is a "duty to accommodate" if it's for medical reasons.

Christians gotta make cakes for fags, dune coons gotta take their hats off in banks.

all women do is cry and bitch

I'm so fucking tired of them

>black people whinging about slavery
>muslim

go fuck one of the maple syrup's holes.