Liberals: SEE DRUMPF IS MAKING KIDS STARVE

Liberals: SEE DRUMPF IS MAKING KIDS STARVE

Reality: School Lunches are god awful and worse, this was really just a ploy for democrats to give out federal contracts to corporations like Aramark to charge up the ass for shit tier food to give to kids.

Am I wrong?

LEAVE THOSE LUNCHES ALONE DRUMPF

Reality: this is a non-issue designed to trick retards into thinking they are discussing actual political issues

A kiwi and a burger wouldn't be so bad if they weren't stewing in some hot cabinet for 2 weeks.

Look at that cheap bun made with 60% baking soda, that fake beef meat. Kiwi looks like it's disintegrating.

Can I get more pictures of shitty school lunches? Don't know why but i find it really comfy

in the days since trump has taken office my school has started to sell donuts so

>underaged
Enjoy you're ban kiddo. You can still lurk but no postie under you're older and wiser.

>shareblue
Shills aren't even trying anymore!

piss off I'm not underage

What legacy?

That mush is made of people!!!

her dumbass lunches are why people like her a so fat: low fat everything plus cards plus sugar.

high fat, no-to-low-carb, moderate protein + tons of veggies is the best diet.

>her

why am i paying for kids to eat luxury fruits apples are cheaper

combined with the fact that lunch ladies are forced to give them the food irrespective of if they know they'll throw it away anyway and this is a big waste of money

if a kid wants to starve let him, if the parents want to bitch let them feed their own spawn on their own dime

>a kiwi
HALF A KIWI
A BREAD
A "BEEF"
A SINGLE KATSUP PACKET

The only people defending Michelle are rich yuppies who don't care the poorer schools are feeding kids literal garbage.

so children are being allowed to have sex change surgery but cant be allowed to choose what they want to eat once a day

Leave and take your shitty 2 year old reddit meme with you

The truth was that her plan called for too strict of requirements for food. Schools couldn't afford the food and it was difficult to set up meal options. Like they required 100% whole grain bread but it had to contain certain percentages of crap to count. Trumps plan was still to ask for healthier meals but it allows schools more flexibility.

She and her husband can go be butthurt that Trump is messing up their only legacies as 8 year lame ducks.

kind of this.. and the lack of exercise. There is a lot of bs they could cut out of schools and mix in a half hour of lifting and a half our of cardio a day. mix that with a scoop for ever grade level you are on your way to healthy kids.

Lol

We used to call it P.E.

Honestly feel bad for Soetoro. Seeing his legacy torn apart because that dumb bitch Hillary lost.

when michelle obama's policy started taking effect, my school went from shitty school pizza to domino's on a slightly browner crust... i thought it was pretty based.

wtf is a kasoup

Nobody cares about ugly Michelle except lonely angry black women

i used to make those

it's just pizza with less salt. low sodium cheese, low sodium sauce, and low sodium pepperoni

This is so fucking wrong
50% carbs 30% protein and work out regularly

>ameriburgers

this post is the real savaging.

I hate the weekends, it's always the same boring shit news articles being posted over and over as soon as the original threads dies