Canada hate thread

The shitposting has gotten completely out of control and it's always a fucking leaf. How can they be so content with being so absolutely cucked? They honestly find it amusing. Will they ever get their shit together?

Other urls found in this thread:

swc-cfc.gc.ca/gba-acs/index-en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inb4 some fag leaf posts something absolutely faggy

It's the only way we can cope with our country being so fucked.

Do I win?

Then fucking do something about it instead of sulking in your misery like a ball cage wearing faggot

>How can they be so content with being so absolutely cucked?
Look in a mirror. You make Canada look like a bastion of white civilization in comparison with your twice as many gays in proportion to the population, and being the tranny capital and interracial marriage of the world.

like pepe movement. like richtgwing alt movemen... like a bot who just fucks stupid humans.

Depends on where you're at in the US. Canada is all the same. All cucked

The whitest provinces of Canada are significantly less cucked than the whitest States of US.

The whitest provinces of Canada are significantly whiter than the whitest states of the US too.

Half of your country is being torn apart but literal libtard rioters pretending to be communists. Meanwhile, commies and mudslimes actively avoid Atlantic Canada solely because they get beat up by the vast majority White Christian population.

nice thread

apart by*

Just use a proxy desu and suddenly your shitposts are the funniest bantz ever

Its our fault. The US has kept Canada so safe for so long from outside threats that they no longer have an instinct for self-preservation.

We are already disarmed and every party is a pro-globalist party. How about you come a liberate us?

I'm sorry, who's cucked?

>take a stroll around the pond
>fucking dozens of canada geese teaming up honking and bullying me
God, i fucking hate canadians... There is just no escaping from them.

NUKE US NOW COCKSUCKERS JUST FUCKING DO IT 100 MEGATONS YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Canada and the US are basically the same thing at this point. We are all brothers

I mean just look at how many people respond to easy bait, it is not all their fault if people make it so easy

He said faggy, not edgy. Now show me your boi pussy.

Source for your bullshit?

*wiggle wiggle*

At least we have free healthcare

We will do the same thing you did, you scooter riding rectal discharge... We will fucking vote. We aren't a bunch of autistic fucking mutants with a deranged American sourced social justice ideology. We are Canadian. We do things right or not at all.

Now post your fucking boi pussy, you fucking queer.

We aren't rioting over pronouns you dicklet.

"free"

Address the log in your own eye, burger, before you worry about the speck in our eye.

Patently false.

Now GO CLEAN YOUR ROOM

It's free Alberta pays for it

>free healthcare
Nice financial crisis

Satire is a strong weapon. The shitposting will never stop.

I'm sick of seeing this gay ass quote everywhere now.

Reminder that when you see low quality Canadian posts, it's an American with a proxy.

Who is Alberta? Where did she get her money?

Losing Union Jack was the day Canada lost its soul

Uhhhhhh.... Hehe I've got bad new for you, and it's not just a rake

GREATER MAINE REPORTING IN

you are cucked worse faggot

>I'm sorry
(You)

do americans really ride scooters everywhere

I can't stand dumb fuck Canadians talking about "free health care eh." It's not free moron, anyone who thinks something is free is failing an on the spot intelligence test. It's a racket of dependancy, inflated prices, and stagnant technology. You work 5 months of the year for that bullshit. Don't you ever wonder why health care is so expensive in the first place? It doesn't have to be if you understand the power of the free market.

Good one dude

The eternal burger drove its communists and draft dodgers across our border in the 1950's and 1960's who voted for Pierre Elliot Trudeau.

The eternal burger threatens to squash any strong right-wing uprising by (((bringing democracy))) back to our significantly smaller population.

The eternal burger sent its jews to infiltrate our media, education, and government, and took advantage of our low population for a fast and easy takeover.

The eternal burger accuses others of being nonwhite while his 56% "white" nation is actually nigger-spic-indian mongrels.

The eternal burger brags about his military "might" which serves only as a tool of his jewish overlords and the destruction of whites.

The eternal burger mocks other countries as being "cucked" by globalism while he himself acts as the enforcer for the destruction which leaves those countries in their dire states.

So of course the eternal burger laughs at the suffering of other countries. He himself is the one who caused the suffering to occur. He tells those countries to "do something" after ensuring conditions have been put in place to assure nothing can be done.

Destroying the world to serve their jewish masters. Insulting and mocking the victims of their destruction.

It is what the eternal burger does best.

no

This is the same argument niggers use to explain their problems.

You're not a nigger, are you?

No shit retard. I guess paying 29% taxes is free.

* I guess paying 29% taxes makes it free

>29%
Poorfag detected. Stop being a degenerate and improve your tax bracket you fucking cuck. You're part of the problem

>Implying
This Canadian shitposting epidemic is actually a ruse being carried out by a cabal of Australian shitposters with proxies out in the desert somewhere.

Yeah, the Liberals party stronghold of every single election is loaded to the gills with proud whites that seek the preservation of this great country against all odds... So long as those odds meet their narrowly defined, largely cod based, interests. Fuck you, Peter, the maritimes are fucking gay.

How many illegals are living in your dumpster fire of a country, again?

I am sitting no more than twenty feet away 11 guns. Just because you are too lazy to get your PAL doesn't mean we are all as cucked as you, Pierre.

Mandatory gender studies courses for every federal employee.
>swc-cfc.gc.ca/gba-acs/index-en.html

Its over, we lost

Berkeley is in Canada now? I always knew Boston was a suburb of Halifax, but this is news.

The fact the muzzies in yours aren't illegals is worse, you stupid fuck

Toronto is in America now?

>gay ass quote

Aren't you guys supposed to know your bible very well? You know it's from there, right?

As for refugees - Canada only takes families and women. We leave the military-aged men for Sweden and Germany and the UK and the rest of Europe.
Didn't know that, did you Juan Gonzales di Maria Nepomuceno Estanislao de la Rivera y Barrientos Acosta y Rodríguez?

I know where it's from

"trying to be like america" lol

funny last i checked i could go to the doctor without needing a loan or a bulletproof vest.

getting constantly fucked in the ass by special interest groups, nepotism, and wealthy elite = truly cucked. sorry burger, we only get a fraction of that up here.

"While many advances have been made, equality gaps remain. Women in Canada today earn, on average, only 73.5 cents for every dollar that men earn. Women are also more often the victims of domestic and sexual violence and continue to be under-represented in leadership and executive positions, occupying only 10.3% of positions on corporate boards."

>swc-cfc.gc.ca/gba-acs/index-en.html

Just going to keep spamming this until the my fellow leafs realize how fucking cucked they are.

Yes OP, the world is united on ''tis singular idea. But what is the Final Solution to the Canada question?

what a post!

>54%

You got me there... How are those Thomas Jefferson statues doing, cuck?

Just came back from Orlando. Not all of them do but there are a shit ton more then there should be.

You think Canadians are annoying on this board? Try living in Canada!

Actually half of the shiposts are from american redditors.

Have you, or anyone you know actually fucked a dog yet?

I'm tired of this. All this nation-hate is old and a meme.

you'll never get the chance

no one in Canada actually follows polotics so they wouldnt even know its legal

>EU countries make fun of America
>"Lol you're all just jealous"
>America makes fun of Canada
Really gets my bags milked.

New Brunswicker here

We may be the shittiest province and full of old people but at least we aren't complete assholes like everyone west of Montreal.

Fuck Canada it blows here.

It's always a fucking leaf