>black
>nuffin
you tell me

zip zop zoopity bop

Yes

/end

ZIP ZOP ZOOPITY BOP
NOW HERE COMES MY PUDDIN POP

Hes been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. It doesnt matter anymore. If every single person was proven to be lying its already done its damage

No. He told the truth about how degenerate black communities and culture were, and so the media made this shit up to get rid of him.

it was ok to do what he did in the 60s/70s/80s. they're just relitigating because he won't buy into niggerific behaviour

also sage

H-E-L-L NO

Punished for "pound cake" speech.

he dindo nuffin

This. He got politically assassinated because he was talking about unity and blacks not blaming whites. Cosby was one of the only black people in America who was respected by everyone and since he didn't follow the communist narrative from the left they took him out.

Remember Tom Morello from Rage Against the Machine was outed in the same way around the same time for being mean at a restaurant or some shit. Tom spoke had a similar message and talked about world elites and a corrupt US government.

Yes.

>liar cunts digging for gold
>liar nigger

Lynch one.

>not following the communist narrative
Cosby was for flat out outlawing guns.

He had his own independent opinions. Some of the things he said were correct, some I would disagree with. The point is that he didn't fully follow "their" narrative and he was way too popular to allow him to keep going. He was doing nationwide tours at the time.

What was really funny were the women that kept coming back for more, they couldn't resist his puddin pop.

Who cares? Women deserve to be raped.

I'll add to this. I'm not saying Cosby never gave some model drugs back then. I am saying, everybody was doing drugs back then. Hugh Hefner was on TV talking about Qaaludes. Everyone was experimenting. The God damn Beatles were on national tv off in space on acid.

Everything Cosby did was certainly not on the up and up. The guy was an ex military stand up comic. I mean, how many comics do you know today that are fucked up?

Should the dude lose everything he built because of some wild parties he attended 40 years ago? I just don't think so.

Watch when he took over Letterman and interviewed that Vargas chick. She was all over him. Cosby has serious game, he doesn't need to rape anyone.

They also did this exact same thing to Trump 1 month before the election.

Say what you want about him but the dude got a ton of pussy.

Maybe, maybe not, we'll never really know. But, if you use your brain and some common sense, it's suspicious as fuck that all these women decided to come out at the same time, and they let so many fucking years past that it raises some serious red flags to anyone with a brain

nigger

Oh aye

Yes, it's a crime he didn't tape / film it.

>speak out against nigger culture
>unverifiable sexual assault claims come out decades later when you are edging towards death
Really fires my brain stem

yes, he did it.

He offered women drugs in exchange for sexual favors.

There's no proof they he secretly drugged anybody but multiple accounts from the women themselves that they willingly ingested the drugs.

>it's suspicious as fuck
That's how I feel about it. He might've drugged some women, but there's no way to prove it. Hell, it might even be likely, but there's not way to prove it.

Fuck due process though, I guess.

Guilty

Oogity boogity where the white women at?!

probably
he feels immensely self-entitled
in real life he was 180 degrees from Dr Huxtable.
treated his own kids like shit as tenet of proper parenthood