Hey Sup Forums. Do you think if we continue giving Trump non-stop shit, we could make him resign...

Hey Sup Forums. Do you think if we continue giving Trump non-stop shit, we could make him resign? Like keep pushing the Russian collusion meme, making fun of him all the time, keep saying what a looser he is etc. etc. etc... I know impeachment is not really a reality at the moment. How can we push him even further over the top? Also, do you think he is enjoying his new life as a president? Even with all the shit that gets thrown at him? He is probably not used to so much backlash. You know how sensitive the guy is. Maybe we can do this! Meme magic! Weaponized Autism! Kek wills it!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UnsureTrump
youtu.be/6F0Hv9TUrfs
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm 32. Tromp Twitter verbal vomits was the highlight of my adult life.

Why? Things are going pretty well.

Click Here to view my new comic of Trump with POOP ON HIS HEAD!!!

Don't forget to Donate!!!

>Hey Sup Forums. Do you think if we
this aint reddit you dumb fucking faggot..

the truth is what stands over Sup Forums and at times it can be offensive, so deal with it nigger.

I am loving the tweets. He digs himself into holes. Kinda fucks himself a lot. Also in interviews.
I guess ppl voted for him for the lull. So in that case, things are going swimmingly.

Not a day goes by that we don't get a laugh at buttblasted morons that take things too seriously. I'd say it's going swimmingly.

>this aint reddit you dumb fucking faggot..
No shit dumbass.

The buttblasting is awesome! Wake up every day to a new laugh.
Justfuckmyshitup.jpg

Bump in all sections.

I'm sorry you don't like laughing.
Bush=Clinton=Bush=Obama. We could have had the same automaton running the country for 28 years. Now we have Trump, a man who speaks off the cuff and shoots from the hip. It's refreshing and entertaining all at the same time.

>an American saying swimmingly

Britposters made you their bitch

I'll stick to making fun of Colbert
you can tell he's fucking losing it

Is that not something you heard growing up at all? I did, maybe it is regional. Also, it was in response to the post I quoted.

Lived inEngland 18 years.

go back to r e d d i t faggot

I grew up in Germany. Maybe we are the weirdos here.

oops, meant that for

You're not answering my question. If we continue the shitposting about him, do you think he will resign from all the butt blasting?

how hasn't anyone PePe'd that image up yet, and why hasn't ie been counterposted yet. question mark.

(you)

Laughing nearly every day. Loving it.

He'll just hit you with the heart attack gun if you keep it up.

Like your boss.

twitter.com/UnsureTrump

Fake News?

Heart attack gun? Did I miss something?

No, watch his speech today to see what he thinks about criticism.
See, we can all enjoy an entertaining Presidency. It transcends ideology.

Like your thinking user.

What about his sensitivity? Is going to crack?

You must be a Shareblue shill...
We still support Trump, so why do anything different?
Kek it up yer ass faggot...

Lol, I'm reading this sci-fi series right now and every supervillian has a weakness that only they know and have nightmares about. Do you think this might be comprable?

Not all Sup Forums supports Trump.... Well, maybe...We like the chaos I guess.

Its not a secret that he is super sensitive, aka his weakness. Its kinda obvious with his whining all the time.

It's fun. Do you think we would have this much controversy if Hillary had won? The clear choice my nigger.
Again, watch his speech from Liberty University today. People who criticize him mean very little to him. Personally, I hope Kim decides to meet with him and we have a smiling buddy Trump averting nuclear war by making best friends with Kim. Bonus points if he takes Dennis Rodman with him.

the left is retarded thinking they can use meme magics for anything

them trying only makes it blatently obvious that their entire ideology is completely wrong in everyway. memes only work if they are based in fact and truth. the bottom line is that NONE of their attempts to use meme magic have even slightly furthered their ideological agenda, in fact quite the opposite, they have driven people to us in droves.
just more proof the left is 100% horse shit . prove me wrong liberal fag.

Hahaha. Look at those bobble heads of trump in the background.... Seriously?

Welcome to pol newfriend. Don't forget, you are here forever.

Hi shills. Don't worry too much, you'll get some employment building the wall during his second term.

Yep. I know. Been here for 3 years now. Cant. seem. to. be. able. to. leave.

again a liberal fag has to resort to ad hom due to the lack of a coherent or reasonable argument. sad, many such cases

He did it for you to notice. You can't trust a man who can't laugh at himself. It's glorious, isn't it?

This post is 100% objectively false.

The ONLY reason we're in this shit hole is because (((they're))) meme magic has been so strong for so long. Look around you, everything you know is a fucking jewish meme.

History? Jewish meme
50% of modern science? Jewish meme
The current social climate? Jewish fucking memes

Right now what you're seeing are failed counter spells. They're losing their magic and we're regaining ours. Thoth would be proud, but he always knew this day would come.

proving me point for me, fuck you niggers are too easy, coherent arguments aren't exactly shills strongpoints I suppose.....sad, many such cases

IT that moving forward? I thought general consensus was that building a physical wall was retarded. But instead, utilizing better and more technology was a better path. Besides, "the wall" is another funny as fuck joke.

>make him resign
No you idiot. You can meme someone into office, you can't meme someone out of it

Lefties ruin every potentially decent meme they make with all the words they use in them.

I was kinda thinking that myself. You gotta laugh at yourself... But on the other hand. Trump doesnt strike me as someone who can do that. I think the bobble heads are more about his ego. Which in itself, is severe retardation.

How about this one? Illustrating what a pussy he is.

I honestly think it's to upset people who concentrate on that stuff. He's narcissistic, but not to the point where he doesn't laugh at himself and liberals. I'm not a Trumpfag, btw, I just enjoy how easily he manipulates people into making asses out of themselves.

But he makes an ass out himself way more then of others.

>But he makes an ass out himself way more then of others.

The word is spelled than.

So... the left supports conscription and the Vietnam war?

fuck off michael moore

even if your excuse for comedy was funny you can't make the fucking president resign over a joke, he's not a leftist

I don't think anyone supports conscription.... unless we are at major war with good intent.... that meme just shows he's a pussy.

It's all in good fun, though. Why do you think he needs to be museum statuary?

Trump is comedy enough. Loving the lulz.

The cute frog on Drumphy's face is so cute I just can't even.

>Hey Sup Forums. Do you think if we continue giving Trump non-stop shit, we could make him resign?
Why?

Because he makes us Americans look incompetent and dumb. Like Bush but worse.

>Russian collusion meme

Fuck off Share Blue

Oh no, we can't have that! How dare he steal our jobs of making ourselves look dumb!

Trump IS product of Russina collusion.

Russian collusion in Sup Forums making shit memes for 4 years and shilling hard to get Trump elected. You faggots elected him with your lack of brain cells and original content to post. Wall wall wall wall will we build it

What the fuck are you whining about NOW?
Enjoy your successful work as a braindead NEET turned into Russian astroturfer for fucking free free.

Even Russian state-operated trolls get roubles for shilling. No, not Sup Forums. You do this shit for free to appear as internet badass and "redpilled" or whatever shit status you make up.

"Can't be, why would Russians infiltrate american board with 2-3 million users posting conspiracy theories, anti-government propaganda and left wing shit ten threads per minute?". Yeah.

Trump is way more intertesting then that bitch. Loving the lulz. MAGA lulz

((we))
fuck off

Yeah. Unfortunately he's representing us. We're not all dumb user.

It's pretty fun, isn't it?
I don't even think she would have been any different than Obama/Bush/Clinton, but it wouldn't have triggered anyone and we would have missed out on so many twatter tears.

Are the lulz worth it?

youtu.be/6F0Hv9TUrfs
Governmenting is a serious business!

Yes, see

this has to be troll
it just cant be a serious human

He has other things in his office.

Yup. Ten Commandments and moonrunes. Confirmed as not a Sup Forumsack. Also not a muslim sympathizer. What else do you have?

>retard can be triggered like a clockwork
>we could have ww3 even sooner!

(((Trump)))

Posting in a sageblue thread

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

This is very scary.

I still stand by my earlier statement. We have more of a chance seeing trump patting shoulders with Kim being best friends than we ever would if Hillary were president.

B. But Kim is a prick. At least that's what we're told.

what's this "we" shit?

Wasn't that Trumps deleted tweet this morning?

Don't forget
>ran against a gigantic (huge, even) idiot
All she had to do was stop being an unlikable cunt and she would have won.

It will be interesting to see how it works out. Trump proposed a meeting, NK also said a meeting would be possible. This is more progress than we ever saw under previous administrations. Kim loves Rodman, Rodman was on The Apprentice. Shit could get really freaky soon and I wouldn't be shocked to see a peace treaty brokered by a lifetime golf club membership and NBA season passes. Fuck this timeline.

>He is probably not used to so much backlash.

That's where you're wrong, bucko. You should go read the years worth of tweets he's put out, he's gotten into a lot of personal fights and lays down some mean bantz.

Interesting point of view. If he could bring N and S Korea together that would be something really big. We will see. It could go the other way. Which is how I see trump and his hot headedness.

>only Ivanka can save us now
I sometimes post that pic but reading my first message again in conjunction with it..

Never really read that stuff. But I know He does have a lot of damaged relationships though.

I'm leaning towards unthinkable stuff like this happening desu. It's honestly more likely than you would think. Let's watch and see. Can we agree that there is no chance anything like this would ever happen with a Clinton presidency?

He's been attacked by the press for years, and survived the nastiest smear campaign of any presidential election in history. I admit he loves himself a little too much, and he let's his mouth get him in trouble sometimes, but he only seems to start shit with with people who attacked him first. If he sticks to his campaign promises, barring the whole Syrian false flag bs, he'll be golden in my book.

I agree. She wouldn't think of it. I really don't like that bitch though.

Do you realize how big of a warhawk Hillary is? We'd be in the middle of another cold war with Russia right now if she were elected.

I see what you're saying. I just think we have the best outcome DESU.

Ya, you're paid opposition. Enjoy your shill thread.

>Shilling this hard
really earning that paycheck today huh moshie?

Realtalk heat probably going to end up killing himself. He's going off the deepend because he's never been scrutinized before, but now that he is his fragile ego can't take it.

How did you see through my shill, I am truly the Jew who must be feared. I am surely not watching Slepnir videos on my other monitor right now.

fuck off

Bump