NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES

NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES

twitter.com/PBCountySheriff/status/863456682294353922

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/ancient-cats-drove-ancient-dogs-extinction-over-food-180956663/
liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be doggo in America
>get shot

>laughter stops

fpbp

no chill

>be doggo in China
>get eaten

>be doggo in Middle East
>get stoned

>be doggo in Europe
>get trucked

>be doggo in South America
>get famine

Poor doggos

No jokes at the expense of hero doggo pls

>NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES

S-Some heroes wear c-cones?

Too bad the dog lived.

It's a doggy dog world out there.

Press F to pat head

i thought that was the actual phrase until i was like 16

go to bed ahmed

Everybody that says "doggo" is from Reddit. If you want Redditfags to leave it's your duty to bully these faggots.

of course a frenchman who hates dogs. your whole country is fucked in the head. you've earned every terrorist attack for being loony faggots

That doggo has done more for his country than any of you.

A moment of silence to all the brave doggos who were wounded or killed while serving to protect our nation.

Why are white people so obessed with dogs??

Do you fantasize about fucking them or something? You eat cows and sheep then cry when Chinese people eat dogs, why are you so obsessed with them?

Dog bless

How does it feel knowing your religion is getting cucked by western degeneracy?

Always Germans, Frenchies or Canadians that hate dogs.

Turkroach, Achmed, and Chang.

Its a tumblr meme you fucking spaz

It's part of being white.

Dogs are man's best friend, not subhuman's.

We evolved alongside them in Europe, where they aided in hunting and protection, and we looked after them.

They're companions that offer help and respect if you do the same back.

Euros have been far closer to nature than most others.

In other news, officer gets back his boot after they repaired the sole

We chinese have higher iq than you and we eat dogs, so your theory is broken.

Dogs are cool asshole

What's with these Leaves and Frogs getting butthurt about people talking about dogs?

Why can't liberals choose good pets like this rather than niggers?

Go home chink

Chinks and Achmeds

good pump

Or worse, Chinese Muslims. They'll bomb your dogs then eat them.

This is my home now.

Also it's legal to eat dogs in Canada btw :)

both countries have been taking in egregious amounts of sandniggers, you know

Because dogs don't vote

>those haunted eyes
he's seen some shit

Is it also legal for dogs to eat humans in Canada?

Lmao Canada, holy fuck you guys eat dog now?

Reminder:

>Ancient Cats Drove Ancient Dogs to Extinction
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/ancient-cats-drove-ancient-dogs-extinction-over-food-180956663/

Dogs can get fucked

My pupper is a military washout. He was suppose to be a Navy SEAL, but he's too easily distracted, so he's mine. They're amazing animals. Humbling. Even my reject. They neutered him before they let me adopt him, assholes.

what kind of manlet can take over behind a dog?

Thought about that too. Either the policeman was kneeling, or the perp was a bad shot.

If you have higher IQ how is your country such an absolute shithole? You're in the west, adapt to our culture or go back to your toxic wasteland

I hope you get raped

When the mudslimes tear France apart to the point that everyone is sleeping in their own shit under mud huts, I will look down at your angry faces as you scream "WE WAS FRENCH UNTIL WHITE PEOPLE STOLE OUR MAGIC!" and laugh.

Obvious bait. Here's your you.

post your doggos!

Dog was hit on it's flank going to it's tail.

Perp was a bad shot.

Try that out and see how it turns out, you subhuman scum
In the meantime enjoy seeing all the WMAF couples around

My doggo is watching me creepily.
What do?

BACON!

DOG LIVES MATTER

Stare back.

China is a great example of how communism can turn a relatively advanced nation with a rich history and culture into a literal toxic waste dump with no moral fiber or self-respect.

>IIT pic related

Dogs have the right to bear arms.

doggo < dogger

Its like asking a retard to fight for you losers...
Stupid idiots are going to extinct these pets...
>Implies abusers and slave pushes (users) of animal justified by law.
Basically you put your 'pet' through a life of isolation, confusion, pain, and service (slavery).
Slavery is bred into you due to degenerative laziness.
You are either money, or afraid, want a fashion item, or just a friend...
So many fucked up reasons...
Zoos should be simply care homes for life not fit for the wild...(illness)

>Obvious bait. Here's your you.

I'm not baiting, look it up, it's legal to eat dogs.

Fun fact: according to Islam angels won't enter your house if there is a puppy inside.

>Chinks are superior to whites
>The only things they win at are IQ tests
Lol, there are 1.3 billion Chinese and they can't even begin to compete against 200 million white Americans. You people are so incompetent that you let a handful of drunken Anglo sailors destroy your military, take over your trade, and get your entire country hooked on opium. No matter how much you cheat on tests or lie about results, you people will still be retards

You eat dogs because you are subhuman, chink. Look in the mirror at your ugly slope face, or down at your tiny pin dick.
>subhuman confirmed

never forget based diesel

in the chaos of the gunfight, diesel was actually killed by fire from the french agents

It's so funny seeing you sensitive whiteys crying about "muh dogs"

>Yankees actually say Pop and Soda

We are all slaves.

White people take care of the slaves that take care of us, unlike leftist niggers.

RIP Diesel

I took care of my neighbors German Shepherd this weekend and now I'm seriously considering getting one.
They are wonderful dogs.

>be doggo in Australia
>get comfy scratches and head rubs until the end of time

Feels Good.

We boil them alive in China

I cant wait to eat your yummy dogs when we take over your countries cum skins :)

RIP DIESEL

Diesel good doggo.

I will remember.

F

Well done Casper, you are a very good doggo. Welcome back mate.

>All master race Sup Forumsacks love doggos! Prove you are an inferior subhuman disgrace to humanity that should definitely kill yourself by stating otherwise ITT.

Meh

Thats a guy removing fleas from the dog.

I can't wait till we take over your countries and boil your puppies alive while you watch hahahahaha!

here's a preview for you pail skin monkeys

liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953

What kind of subhuman calls all soft drink 'Coke'?

>What sort of coke do you want?
>I'll have fanta please

Canada shitposter blocked.

The only thing you chinks are taking over is Africa, shitskins already have dibs on Canada.

>kek
Get out the peanut butter. It only makes the bond with doggo stronger

to be fare, ATF does stand for always target fido

If the adrenaline really makes them taste better then who can object to this practice? It clearly serves a practical purpose and is one of the components of their free market. Only a commie or a SJW could be triggered by this when in our culture we kill other animals in similar ways.

>be doggo in Australia
>get drowned by kangaroos

It's backed up without about the same amount of proof as africans thinking Rhino horns cure AIDS

Its so funny watching your pathetic attempts at bait..
Even if you do want to eat dog, legal or not the social pressure chinks would face would be immense.

i actually hue'd

Exactly, sensitive pail cum skins cry like women, they are weak but then they eat other meats and it's okay.

you know indian worships cow so by eating cow American is bad as Chinese with their own logic!

i don't eat them here when I go to china to visit family I eat.

>A photo of the shooter has been found, fleeing the scene
>Suspect is still at large

I hunt deer.

When we shoot a deer we aim for the lungs, because taking out both lungs at once causes it to die quickest. We do this partly to be humane but also because the quicker a deer dies the less adrenaline it can release. The fact is adrenaline makes meat taste "gamey" and the less adrenaline the better it tastes.

That pic is either bait or Asians have absolutely fucked taste buds.

doing gods work user

people in Texas

Nah you're being disingenuous. The AIDS thing is something that can be tested objectively, but the taste of the mean is subjective. If the customers say they like it better this way, can your science really tell them that they're wrong? No.

I've heard the adrenaline thing before. Sounds like broscience tbqh

Dogs are not meant to be treated like that, dipshit.

They're useful as a companion animal for humans. Treating them that way is a different act than doing the same to a lobster for instance.

It's like how if I kicked you in your head it would be different than if I kicked someone whose brain wasn't made of dung.

get well soon pupper