REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS ARE GETTING BTFO AROUND THE COUNTRY BY THEIR OWN CONSTITUENTS

Enraged Dad to GOP Lawmaker: 'You've Been Single Greatest Threat to My Family'
insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/11/tom-macarthur-town-hall-angry-man-calls-him-single-greatest-threat-his-family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wipe my ass with maple leaf numales like you

no u dont

Yeah, SUUURRREEE they voted for him. Stupid leftists think this makes their lies even more convincing. The protestors were NOT Trump voters. This might come as a shock to you, but leftists LIE. All of the time. About everything.

And Democrats aren't. What does that tell you. Can you spell George Soros?

Is George Soros actually funding protests or is that just conspiracy? Like has Sup Forums actually found proof of that or are they just spouting that off. I'd like to believe but I've never seen an article or document that shows anything substantial.

>everyone hates them
>they still keep winning

Seems legit.

>People hate the republicans
>Proceeds to win landslide election

I was watching a video of one of these once, and a woman who was identified as a Republican said "I supported Bernie during the primaries...."

He funds liberal groups at the very high level, but not specifically for protesting.

Incumbency Advantage. I think David Lee wrote a well-known paper detailing the phenomenon. About 90% of incumbents retain their position despite significant opposition. Congressional politics is a pretty interesting topic and honestly I recommend anyone interested in politics to study it to gain a better understanding of congress as a whole. It helps explain A lot of the "wtf" actions or inactions of certain congressmen.

Ok. I guess you can imply influence here then. But honestly if Sup Forums could find some concrete evidence then I feel like it turn the tide in Trumps favor. Right now it seems more like a conspiracy theory than this whole Russia nonsense.

Eating shit is still more sane than eating radioactive plutonium.

The other option was voting democrat, and that is why the bipartisan system sucks.

>party A: Let's give 1 billion in aid for Israel but let's not help them against their enemies.
>party B: No, we should only give 500 million in aid for Israel but let's help them against their enemies.
Both option are beyond crap but you have no third party saying to throw 1 billion worth in bombs over Israel.

lol

>hey everyone look at these actors paid by the DNC causing an uproar at townhalls

These town halls are stuffed with DNC plants that sperg out for the cameras. If republicans avoid them they get accused of "avoiding honest dialogue with hardworking Americans" or some bullshit. Lose-lose.

Same tactics they've always used. They've learned nothing.

fpbp

>REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS ARE GETTING BTFO AROUND THE COUNTRY BY THEIR OWN CONSTITUENTS
>posts one example, and the guy probably didn't even vote for him, anyways.

Posting in a sageblue thread

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

tldr, this thread fake news? Seems like it

Trump didn't win a landslide election.

No, but Republicans have more power now than they have since...what, the twenties?

Trump got all the states with voter ID laws. Once those are even stronger the Democrats will never win another election.

You're thinking of the Republicans as a whole. They collectively won in a landslide.

>t. illegal alien parent with anchor baby

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DECIDE TO START BEING AN AMERICAN

AND NOT A POLITICIAN

I really don't care anymore, Trump is president get over it.

>Democrats yell at Republicans for being Republicans
>This is news.

>democrats continue to astroturf town hall meetings to make their presence feel bigger than it is

Exactly this. Remember that "Trumpgret" narrative? We'll turns out 98% of his voters would do it again if the election were today. And he'd pick up more voters from other places counter and exceed those lost.

There aren't any "ex trump supporters" in real life. Just faggot bernouts who voted for him out of spite against Hillary but are still liberal indoctrinated.

I love how it's the absolute worst thing to happen ever. I think a guy on tv said trump was worse then ww2. he definitely implied he was worse then people getting butchered in Cambodia. It's like,what?

this here is what happens when y'all get all your information from Sup Forums
current approval rating of our con-man in chief is sitting at 41%

Read what he said. Think about it. Try again.