White males are superior!

>white males are superior!
>turns out science reveals white males have the least dynamic and least evolved brains of all classifiable groups and genders

You can't make up pottery this beautiful. Racists BTFO for good, end of discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZUPsGDFZzVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>business
>cognitive science

ya we just colonized the world with our stupidity

i know this study was done by some butt hurt poo

Well then I need affirmative action!!!

Fuck off spam.
Saged and reported.

shortest distance between A and B is a straight line

>(((science))) /thread
remember to sage friends in the option bar

How embarrassing for all other races with superior intellect who were conquered, killed, raped, dominated and colonized by the inferior white boi

"Women and racio-ethnic minorities tend to have more flexible cognitive structures than white males."

This is why science is decaying and dying because of diversity.
Insisting on correct answer as a matter of principle is a white male tendency.

And that makes white science racist:
youtu.be/ZUPsGDFZzVM

You got btfo this morning with this garbage bait
Fuck off
>saged

ITT intellectually insecure and sexually frustrated white males cry about their hurtied white fragility.

Too bad that's not a scientific argument.

I think i hear your bull calling op

This proves a simple and efficient brain is all that is needed to be functional.

High complexity and neuroatypical brains should be gassed.

None of this is scientific. It's a source-less claim on a mongolian reindeer herding forum.

what the hell does it mean to excel at ambiguous tasks?
If there's no clearly defined end goal then the metrics for success are arbitrary, aren't they?

What a perfectly accredited (((study)))

>Mongolian

I love reindeer tendies

>science hurties the white male's fee-fees
>"it's not science any more!" the impotent white male huffs before slinking away into the nearest bush

>white
>male
Guess again

It's not science if it hurts our fee fees, am I right fellow white males? That's like the opposite of the definition of science or summat. Heil Trump!

What is this really about?

>Science finds that niggers are violent elements with subhuman intellect
>"FAKE SCIENCE!"
>"Science" finds that whites have subhuman intellect
>"PRAISE SCIENCE! WE WUZ GENIUSES N SHIEEET"
kys

Why are you projecting? This is what you're doing right now.

The power of the white male brain, everyone.

Wow, just wow

Race and gender is not real, nice try.

lol implying being ok with ambiguity and being more flexibly minded makes you better at anything.

They are designed genetically to be followers of leaders (why they are ok with ambiguous tasks that require less work, and are more flexibly minded to be good followers and please the leaders), and programmed to be social because it was historically beneficial from an evolutionary stance to create social networks to feed themselves and to take care of children.

This study proves that women change their mind on the fly when it benefits them and have no real convictions... something most of us witness on a daily basis.

Say, OP, let's take the asians out of the "racio-ethic"-minorities and see what happens.

What I find strange is why is it that it's everyone vs. the white male? Seems like the only thing this is trying to teach you is that....

>cognitive complexity and the ability to excel in undertaking ambiguous tasks.
So, thinking up reasons of why you couldn't do what needed to be done?

>Norcuck making this thread again
This thread is what you get from weak gaslighting. This single guy makes threads like this every time the last one is archived. Sage goes in all fields and ignore.

>this is actually a conspiracy because good qualities are really negative if science says white male brains are left wanting
The mindbending hoops you fuckers will jump through rather than admit that yes, climate change is real and yes, white male brains are wanting in dynamic and forward-progress modes of thinking.

>women and niggers are better at being ambiguous
>"smarter"
Pick one, retard.

See you predictable pleb.

>pretending to be super real scientists
>pretending 'white males' are an actual group

white male is a nonsense term.

you're just a norwegian cuck
enjoy your slavery cuck
blacks still live in mud huts lmao

There's literally no mindbending required, you're just retarded, there is nothing "intelligent" about being ambiguous. In literally no realms of reality, is being ambiguous correlated with success, and if it was, then niggers and females would have invented everything.

Sage.

>it's a conspirelsy by those DANGED scientists
yes yes

White people man what have they done for society?

Not an argument. Please, show me what measures of success are correlated with being ambiguous. I will wait.

I mean have they given us any sort of contribution to society.

All they've ever done is ruin everything.

Nice snark. Wanna wipe that shit off your circuits for two hours and watch Hidden Figures? Or does it threaten you to know that nonwhite groups and women are behind most of what white males claim they did?

You know we would be better off without them. amiright?

Wanna show proof of ambiguity correlating with success in the real world?

>Report clearly states that race mixing makes you dumber and that cousin fucking (Islam) makes you dumber and that women are easily manipulated and base decisions on emotion rather than logic

The science is settled, at last.

>ignore science and prove my conspirelsy theory wrong or you're wrong
The fearsome power of the white male brain, ladies and gents.

This thread is defended poorly, Sven see me after class.

Too bad your original post isn't scientific either, shitwit.

Fuck off.

sage

Darn, what was I thinking!

I'd understand if this was Asians or Jews, but ALL minorities? Sounds like nigger science to me. I worked at a black restaurant, have you ever had to read a menu and count up the bill for a grown 21+ year old nigger? I highly doubt there's much cognitive anything going on in those dynamic nigger brains.

forgot picture

You can't spell conspiracy, and there is nothing conspiratorial about it, I'm simply saying, that if you are not a retard, you will understand that intelligence is defined around traits that correlate with success, and you must actually show proof of ambiguity correlating with success, which you have not.

>he's using hidden figures as an argument
W E W

There is no conspiracy or mental gymnastics on display.

Your picture clearly states that women are unable to form solid conclusions based on reason and logic and instead change their minds based on emotional whims. It clearly states race mixing creates stupid people.

Are you illiterate?

>my conspirelsy theory aint wrong darnit I can feel it's right sut it all downs

>not proof of ambiguity correlating with success in the real world
Still waiting faggot.

Science is a giant anti-white conspirelsy!!!

Are you legit retarded?

>this is all he can say and goes apeshit when debated
(You)

Sage

What science? You didn't provide scientific evidence for a correlation between ambiguity and success yet. I'm still waiting.

Well that means that we're actually doing good DESPITE being less privileged, and that black people who try to do better than us are punching down, not up.

Checkmate, feminists. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION NAO!

Oh wait, so you really are taking the piss.

You hooked a lot of people, well done.

it basically is. go to university and see if you can wade through the hebe's one sided history lessons.

moreover, you must provide evidence that ambiguity is MORE correlated with success than all other traits, which yet again, you can't cause you're a retard.

i alway imagine Sup Forums as people who cant compete. you cant vote for trump and compete.

>it basically is. go to university and see if you can wade through the hebe's one sided history lessons.

I am two steps ahead of you every step of the way. Everything I say you prove right.

The awesome brain force of the white male, ladies and gentlemen.

i still dont remember dat flag.

Clearly there is nothing here, and OP is 12 years old.

>you must prove my conspirelsy theory wrong or science is wrong
The scientific paper clearly states white male brains don't own flexibility, dynamism and other transformative adaptive qualities needed in today's world.

>least evolved brains

haha, you have no idea how dumb you sound to anyone with a high school understanding of biology.

>The mindbending hoops you fuckers will jump through
I believe that's called cognitive flexibility

aren't immigrants doing the same with the west?

The science paper doesn't discuss schizophrenia or a pathological quality or degree to transformative modes of thinking. If you believe it does the onus is on you to prove it.

BTFO

proof is a white male concept
doesn't mean shit in the real world

Still waiting on an answer to this Are you getting back at daddy?

Did we do that?
Fuck now I have to go to the top of the statue of liberty and hang myself with some piano wire.

>if you believe in science you're just in a perverted sex conspiracy
I can see why pizzagate got started around here.

>literally no arguments
holy shit norway you're better than this
achmed please stop

>I can see why pizzagate got started around here
That's not very "tolerant of diverse viewpoints" of you.

My argument is the science paper in OP and I've yet to see a valid rebuttal.

100% of the attempts are about the scientists being engaged in a vast conspiracy to redefine bad qualities as good just to stick it to the poor oppressed white man. Absolutely pathetic.

Science says white male brains lack dynamic and adaptive qualities and BTFOs racists

White males all say: but that means we're superior

It's no wonder you're all neurotic sex freaks offing yourself in record numbers. You're fucking insane.

You're using a bunch of "white" technologies to communicate your argument... fool.

Define transformative model of thinking

>white technology
Might want to go watch Hidden Figures, cletus. A lot of the calculations and technologies underpinning modern technology was created by african-american women and white male history tried to cover it up until recently.

I want you to explain in your own words why you personally hate white people.
Who hurt you?

It doesn't define anything beyond loose terms
"Flexible cognitive structures" can easily mean "prone to emotional disruption in logical thought processes" as "proficient in thinking with multiple variables".
"Tolerance for ambiguity" makes sense because men typically like to know the shit they're getting into as opposed to being pants-on-head retarded and doing something on impulse.
"Cognitive complexity" does not define whether or not it is referring to neural connections and logic patterns or if it is referring to "prone to variations [due to emotional reasons]".

Norway PLEASE

Do I get gibsmedats for being intellectually inferior to shitskins and bleeders now?

>hate white people
Oh my, you're just so oppressed, aren't you?

Well, you certainly didn't get an education, so that's something you have going for your argument. Yet if you did you'd understand that there is no such thing as racism or hate unless wielded systemically by the dominant group.

It's the same faggot shitposter every time. He doesn't even try to argue his case or pretend to believe in it. He just shitposts.

>imagine being this insecure about your race

>what are IQ scores
Fuck off Sven.

Don't give me the, "muh conspiracy response," but are you actually telling me to take a historical lesson from a Hollywood movie?

I know
FeelsBadMan

itt an arab shitskin tried his hardest to feel better about his fecal colored skin that matches his retarded intellect

Keep pushing us and you will be slave traded again.

You know this redpills normies though.

You have that the wrong way around. Arabs frequently had white slaves.

Interesting that on the official white male forum of the internet I can't find a single person with even a high school grasp of history or scientific theories.

Makes ya think.

>shitposting still
holy shit
go back to your failing civilizations instead of living in the superior white civilizations you so claim are bad

This video is literally pro ooga booga.

>People who believe in science are just le trolles, we are still superior, r-right guys?

irrelevant comment,
argument not found,
another internet debate won