I feel a deep desire to cum inside minority women and give them half-breed kids...

I feel a deep desire to cum inside minority women and give them half-breed kids. But I also want to raise a traditional white wife and family.

Is it degenerate to desire a white wife and minority mistresses?

You will be following in the footsteps of our nation's greatest president, user

Yes it is, that's how Jews were created, a mongrel race that will eventually come to seek your destruction.

Fuck a nigger in a third world country and have a white family in America.

>is it degenerate to want to not only be a race traitor, but also to cheat on my wife?
maybe you should just put a bullet through your head. or better yet, donate all your money to the nearest synagogue and then go kill some white children; that seems more along your lines

that was his brother. nice try though

I want to spread white genetics as far as I can, unlike you faggot.

OP never said he would be cheating on his ways. If you were into polygamy, you'd know that you have to keep one woman above the other. Thomas Jefferson knew this, and he wrote our Declaration of Independence

*wife

I share in your quest, user.

yea please flush your genes down the metaphorical toilet.

Is this website full of big white bulls? It's too bad that my ding-ding sauce is mutilated.

I've kinda always wanted to have multiple families and just fuck off after a while when I got sick of them

If you're white
Use minority women for pleasure only
Cum inside white women.

If you're not white,
Kill as many nogs and other sub humans as you can before you put a bullet in your own head.
Castration is a good option too.

>I only produce one batch of sperm

Then have a white baby you fucking beta. You hate niggers yet your children are going to look like niggers by mixing with them. Just as pathetic as those yellow fever faggots.

You think that fat mass of brown is attractive?

We're not going to "gas the kikes racewar now" anytime soon.
We're not kicking out the "minorities" any time soon.
So why aren't you playing the long game Sup Forums?

friendly reminder that the shilling is real anons
they even make these threads on Sup Forums

Just dont do it while youre married and youre fine your mongrel kids are just gonna be shot by jamal when they turn 13

Thicc

This. Fuck white women. Cum inside them before a nigger beats you to it. Why should we care about treating them like women anymore? Western civilization is at stakes so it's literally a battle for wombs.

I already have 3 white kids in a span of 5 years. I'd like to make more but I'm broke as shit. But at least I hit replacement level +1. You need to make three white babies to make a dent. Otherwise you're just breaking even or extincting the white race.

Why stoop down for black women when you can just have white women? You still have to deal with that disgusting half blood who could very well just mix with another half blood or nigger.

Nigga I got this

A few days ago there was a chink waifu thread

We justified our degenerate race mixing by simply doing it outside of white countries

Wanna rail a chink like a freighter, blow your load, and proceed to snort a line of coke off her ass? Do it in Taiwan or Vietnam you fucking degenerate.

You see? This way the degeneracy is outsourced to chink countries and you can have a huwhite wife and huwhite babies here. Who cares if the nips, gooks, and agent oranges become a degenerate, fornication-worshipping half-breed people? That's not our country.

You see user, we simply step around the degeneracy. It's the great degeneracy loophole.

No. it's thest way to ethinic cleansing.

aids