You're part of the problem, dumbass

Previous thread max-posted!!!

PART 3!!!
PART 3!!!
PART 3!!!
PART 3!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Foul degenerate.

Why does that make me a degenerate?

You sound like a jelly virgin, dude. I'm the one taking what he can, while he can.

She's obviously a whore, but men are fucking retards too. Look at all the faggots worried about balding. Grow some balls you fucking pussies!

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

You're part of the problem for not marying her retard. Now she will be riding the cock carousel. You ruined her (unless she was already non virgin)
Saged

Demoralisation threads plz go.

I see a new "Where are all the men?" article must have dropped.

Look forward to seeing this one in the usual rotation for the next few years.

I remember that article.

That woman isn't ready for a 'nice guy', a 'bad guy', or any guy. She needs therapy before she can have a functional human relationship.

>Men enjoying time with their pals
>REEEEE PAY ATTENTION TO ME
>pays attention to woman
>EWWW YOUR BEING CLINGY IM GONNA FUCK CHAD NOW
>many years later
>WHY CANT I FIND A GOOD MAN?

1. Daughters of single mothers.

Often means Daddy issues. And a mother who was dating a lot because Daddy was gone. Daughter grows up dealing with lots of tears and angst from a perpetually ditched Mom. And no good male supervision / role model. Some daughters of single mothers escape this (grandpa strong in her life; or a really good and stable stepfather before her wild years, maybe).

> #2. cutters

> #3. women with tattoos and eccentric piercings

> #4. women who have ever had an eating disorder

2-4 are self explanatory

> #5. Women who have had more than 5 lovers.

Studies have shown that a woman's ability to pairbond drops off significantly if she has had more than this. Which coincidentally matches Grandma's common-sense advice.

> #6. Redheads.

Hands down this one is the most controversial. To me it makes no sense, but I have never a redhead. Also, this probably refers to natural redheads.

> #7. Bi-sexuals.

Fun to sex with. A sheer disaster to marry. No bisex women.

> #8. seems to be often about attention-seeking.

> #9. Weaboos and Wapanese.

Western women who live only to anime and Cosplay and who believe Asian culture to be superior in all ways

> #10. Victim women.

Not referring to women who have been victims, necessarily, but referring to women with a "victim mentality".

Women who need rescuing will carry that need with them from relationship to relationship.

You sort of make no sense, user.

You are reading it backwards or something.

Is Barron playing peek a boo under mommis skirt?

She's 20 fucking years old.
She already has, bro. She loves the dick, but likes mine enough to stay with me.

She will change personalities at least 2 more times by 25. I'd rather play it safe an see how she grows before making that commitment.

But we have talked about getting serious. Might happen, bro.

r/thedonald: the thread

>r/thedonald: the Sup Forums board

FTFY

I don't see an issue with this
Men and women are responsible for the shit wrong with society today.

Man children are a major player in this issue...

>inb4 it's only degenerate women

This is a retarded argument because me can marry down in age. It doesn't matter if it takes them till 40 years old to become mature enough to have kids, they can still marry a 18 year old and pop out some healthy kids.

So I have BiPolar disorder (male) and I'm interested in dating a woman with BPD. Reason is because a female version of me with Hypo-Mania sounds awesome.

Is there anything wrong with this?

It's my fault because I don't want to date or marry some slut who thought it would it cool to have premarital sex? Eat shit and die, nigger.

That list covers pretty much every girl that isn't over 40 and married

There are places where worthy women wait.

I work with a ton of older woman, and you'd be surprised at how many of them are totally sex crazed because, according to them, their husbands/boyfriends are always too busy playing video games or being on the computer to have sex with them.

>> #6. Redheads.
> Hands down this one is the most controversial. To me it makes no sense, but I have never a redhead.
I have - can confirm, makes perfect sense, when not around #5 places underestimated on the 'How much drama, tragedy and emotional intrigue can you take, before breakfast?' scale.

I don't think so, unless you both just get sick of your mood swings being off.

Never hurts to try, homie.

Are either of you on medication?

Worthy women couldn't be any loose of a therm

I just love how women refuse to admit they are the problem, I wonder how much longer than can keep publishing the same 4 basic articles.

wot in tarnation

I believe it.

Some guys just get tired of the same pussy over and over. This is why chicks into games is not a bad thing.

Men own women that is all. There is a reason for this. Has nothing to do with males

Tbh it's true that men are picky. Some of them are like planetary feminists. Not high quality but still so picky.

I was on medication which made me full on normie. Literally couldn't tell me different from people.

I went off medication because I missed being hypo-maniac. I love the rush it gives, no drugs can compare the the feeling/ideas/happiness I get from it.

It fucks up my social understanding like no other and I give no fucks and just always happy. I've been off for about 5 months and I'm meeting with my Pysch to get meds again.

The female was someone I hoping to meet the future. Seems like fun.

Fuck Drumpf, fuck pizza, fuck video games, fuck beer, fuck white men

Yes (((worthy women))) who send nudes, give oral and do anal.

>Melanie Notkin

Looks like a washed up old 1000 cock stare roastie to me.

>men don't want to pay alimony and child support

news at 11

>Sup Forums: Heil hitler! Into the oven! 1488!
>Hitler: The beauty of white women must not perish from the earth
>Sup Forums: lmao

>I just love how women refuse to admit they are the problem
Have you ever tried living with multiple female roommates?

It might seems nice but it is in fact a nightmare. They blame you for things you have no control over, things that happens when you aren't there to do them and even things they did themselves and think you could have prevented if you had been around to advise them.

Some women, especially young ones, never admit even the smallest shred of responsibility when there is a man around to blame. That's just how they are.

>anal
>oral

Pure. Still a virgin.

I though he banged a virgin in a casual way due to the way he wrote it Turns out she was already ruined

I've never heard anyone liking the mania state, but to each their own. As long as you're happy and not interfering with the daily lives of others, ie. making them uncomfortable or bothering them with your mania, than I say have at it.

Just be considerate of others, thats all I'm saying.

How do you know this girl has BPD?

Nice try. She's 20. fucked a few guys. Better than a 27 year old that fucked twenty dudes.

You sound so beta, bro. No offense. How old are you?

>mania state

Nah, not the full blown psychosis. That's not fun, hallucinations and believing something 100% isn't a good thing.

>How do you know this girl has BPD?

I just read reports on others on this board recommending staying away from females with BPD and I didn't know what it would like if they both have BPD.

>be me
>say hi to Stacy
>Stacy says I'm like a brother to her then sends nudes to chad
I read books and post on Sup Forums, that is my life.

Women have just simply become more annoying that usual. Men have figured this out and don't want to deal with it until later.

I'll be honest, a girl with BPD is not fun. Tread that water carefully. You sound like you can control yourself a bit, but girls got a shitload of other hormones moving through their bodies.

absolutely disgusting

Friendzone is a lonely zone.

>You can tell the woman in the pic reaching for the guy's wallet due to how her hand is positioned
Gets me every time.

>Moreover, today’s young, childless female city-dwellers with college degrees are out-earning their male counterparts by 8 cents on the dollar. Their higher incomes may be why they are less likely (29 percent) to be living with their parents than single men (35 percent).

But wait, I thought there was a wage gap.

you said "she loves the dick"

>beta
for not liking girls who rode lots of cocks? You should clarify more when you write. Like I said, you wrote "she loves the dick", and someone cam easily imply that she was riding the cock carousel.

>post a commie thread
>Sup Forums: B-but muh human nature, mufuga!
>post about women going for alpha chads, because they make their pussies quiver
>Sup Forums: ;_;

Millenials in general are stunted retards who congratulate themselves over being able to do normal life shit like work and take care of themselves. So on both sides, there isn't going to be much appeal.

>Be woman
>Be useless pig
>"It's men's fault they don't want to give up their entire life and impregnate us"

Fix your marriage and custody laws and Sort Yourself Out women, or you're simply not going to attract anyone but nogs, because white men will be content with sex bots and infantile hobbies or if they're more hard working and sensible they'll just marry Chinks.

This is where your beta is showing.

Even a girl who fucked two guys can love the dick, bro. You telling me you didn't love the pussy after your first fuck?

All women cheat. That's why I've never even considered dating.

It don't be like dat.

A D U L T I N G

D

U

L

T

I

N

G

White women back then could be considered a completely different species compared to white women today.

I don't get it, was this supposed to be a positive message?

Link to full video?

Only rational response ITT.
Rest is r9k sperging.

Like you even had a choice to begin with

lmao wtf. Why can't she just not get married and not fall into absolute moral anarchy.

That's like saying all men cheat. Equally dumb. You're irrationally insecure.

I've had a few chances. It still doesn't change how I feel. I truly believe that all women cheat.

What's wrong, Sup Forums? Don't you like HUMAN NATURE and FREE MARKET? Or did you think the economy cannot influence your personal life?

>implying you're not a product of material conditions :^)

Something like 75% of women cheat. There are few articles about it. The tbing is that most of them don't get caught.

But I like redheads a best!

I don't see it as a problem.
Western women are way too full of themselves to be marriageable.
They got taught that they are princesses fully entitled, that can't be held responsible for anything going wrong in the couple, and still get to divorce with half your shit. They claimed their independence, and that's what they got.
What do you expect? Males just aren't buying it anymore. It's too much of a risk, right now.
Remains to be seen if behaviors will adjust on both sides, but it's not looking good.

>readheads

How am I supposed to make redheaded children then?

>Waaa waaa why doesn't anyone want me anymore when I've thrown my most important and valuable asset into the gutter

>There are few articles about it
Stay off BuzzFeed, kiddo

What a quality woman. I cant wait to settle down with her and enjoy her completely BTFO pussy hole.

We'll eat fast food every night because she has no domestic skills. I'l raise her little brat when she's out drinking with her friends, including that one guy she says is "just a friend."

It will be a wonderful marriage that's sure to last at least 6 to 8 months

>now that I've used up my best years taking miles of dick from Chad, I'm ready to let you have me, past my prime, with all my emotional baggage and unwelcome expectations

I think you're stupid. Anyway, I don't see why I should take seriously someone who uses so much the word "bro". Though I don't see why I even bother replying, since you still won't understand.
Let me clarify this. You said "she loves the dick, but likes mine enough to stay with me", so I obviously thought she was riding the cock carousel, get it?
inb4 "no"

Article said it, must be true. Provide the methodology used to derive this 'statistic'.

>> #6. Redheads.
>Hands down this one is the most controversial. To me it makes no sense, but I have never a redhead. Also, this probably refers to natural redheads.

Essentially boils down to them being a rare hair type so they will always receive abnormal amounts of attention from other men

Not completely, but I do agree at least partially. Some men are too cucked, so even though the woman says that the man is a big cuddly teddy bear, inwardly, she doesn't trust this beta cuckold to be able to financially support the family and protect his kids. Of course, there's also moral degeneracy.

It wasn't max posted you fucking queer.

>from Chad

Probably from Tyrone, also.

Video games are childish though

imagine having a redheaded son. lmao

bullshit,

women are having kids later in life because they pushed everything aside including men for their "career"

>To me it makes no sense, but I have never a redhead.

Trust me if you had a redhead it would make sense.

Well, they're not wrong.

But childish men were born of feminism telling women to do what they do.

This is why I'm only going after Christian virgins. Fuck feminism for doing this to society.

When did chile get internet, bro?

Don't you dare post something like that without knowing sauce

finally it's my time as a beta to shine.

>get 8 abortions
>it's mens' fault I have no kids

i'm staying in the perpetual state of girlfriendhood
I get all the sex that i want, all the love and everything that I need without the insane risks of marriage
women became the thing they feared the most
>a sex object
in the old days premarital sex was incredibly frowned upon, this made women much more valuable
also women had value beyond sex
it was important if she could cook excellent meals
it was important for her to be modest and well behaved
but now all of that doesn't matter at all.
women lost all purpose and all value
conclusion:

>WOMEN.
>ARE.
>FUCKED.

Yeah, redheads doesn't make sense.

But that's because I'm into redheads.

Please post the previous threads.

Is there a difference between women into asian culture and asian women?