youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It did not.

SIX

Yes, technically, but not to the extent that is the narative.

No

OF COURSE it happened. Only brainwashed idiots think otherwise.

well, it wasn't the germans

To add, you have to think introspectively aND ask yourself, what could somebody do to you and your people to bring you to such actions againts them.

That is the thinking that sinks the holocaust.... the jews earned it with their actions... but, like I said not everybody was on the same page, and everything about it has been overly exaggerated.

It's just jews, talking about their own dreams.

If it happened, why is it banned to discuss it? If it's 100% infallible, we should encourage people to debate and get BTFO. Banning discussion only confirms in the minds of deniers that there is a conspiracy.
>it didn't happen, a couple hundred thousand people died of typhus
>and because of the allied bombings of supply lines

If it didn't happen, explain how my 68 year old grandparent escaped from Auschwitz.

MOAR!!! sending to a friend

not

The actual holocaust was committed by jewish communists, who killed about 60 million christian russians.

Exaggerated

The Jews already admitted it

No, the pictures were altered by superior German scientists to trick the world into a war, because Hitler was working for the Rothschilds.
No Jews were hurt in the making of this film.

>If it didn't happen, explain how my 68 year old grandparent ESCAPED from Auschwitz.
Because it was a reeducation camp for everyone who might be a risk during war time. You don't let jews walk the country during war, when they have a 15 Year history of starting communist revolutions in Germany.

Russia was defeated in WWI because the west financed the (((communist))) revolution, causing turmoil within Russia. Germany isn't stupid enough to take the risk. Just like the US imprisoned the Japanese.

Have a picture of an actual extermination camp, where about 2 million Germans starved to death. Locals who brought them food got punished by the "liberators"

youtube.com/watch?v=DwKPFT-RioU

The jews had more cultural entertainment in Ausschwitz, than they have now in Brooklyn.

Nice way to treat people, that have been sentenced to death. German efficiency lmao...
Or the jews are lying...

How can you gas people, that have been evacuated

The war could have been prevented, if (((UK))) would have accepted the demand to get free travel to the German town Danzig within Poland

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they don't critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and is 100% factual.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess said 25 Million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? German POWs were tortured by the Allies. At Dachau (no longer a death camp) Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair.

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers. Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit.
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died.
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following.
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does any of this matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite.
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

These evil bastards, humiliating the body of a British soldier,...
t. jew

is that auschwitz or nordhausen?

The gas chambers are a myth. I am sure a bunch were shot but everyone was getting shot at that time.

Happened or not happened is not the question. just to imagine that 6.5 millionen jews were killed is painful and should be prosecuted by law enforcement.

probably nordhausen, Auschwitz was pretty much intact after the war.

the barracks and other stuff were salvaged for materials by the Poles after the war, which is why so few of them are still standing.

Stupid mongoloid. You dont even know the history you are denying. The fuckin germans released Lenin and gave him support to fuck up Imperial Russia.

What a fuckin joke. Kill yourself.

why does it have to be a fucking leaf to drop the red pill