The first sign of an egomaniac is someone who blames everyone around them while inappropriately boasting about...

The first sign of an egomaniac is someone who blames everyone around them while inappropriately boasting about themselves in the same sentence.

So every democrat ever lol

I do this. Fuck you get gud cunt.

This.

Egomaniacs are alpha males and everyone secretly loves alphas.

I'm surprised the arms don't make a swastika.

Don't listen to him, he bluff all the time anyway.

Just worry about what he actually does.

Except they're blaming Obamacare on Trump lol as if we're morons

She did blame herself as well but I guess you chose not to hear that part when you watched the Fox excerpt.

You mean like fire the FBI directory in the middle of an investigation then blame the deputy DOJ guy?

wowee you sure got me to change my poltiical opinions with this scathing and insightful criqitue

Did she blame the cloth too?

I seem to remember her blaming your mom for giving birth to you since you helped spread fake news.

It's not an excuse for Hillary sucking, it's just pointing out that Donald sucks, too.

it's also the sign of someone who inherited problems caused by other people shareblue fuckwit.

you sound like you're having a hard time kid

>If it hadn't been for X I would have won

Yeah I'm pretty hard doing your mom, give me a minute. She's a screamer.

>The first sign of a politician is someone who blames everyone around them while inappropriately boasting about themselves in the same sentence.
Fixed

He didn't inherit any problems, the country was doing well. Trump literally made numerous things worse in the first three months.

Benghazi? Muh youtube video

>the country was doing well

So Trump stopped gay marriage?

Did he stop gay people from existing?

No?

Sounds familiar

Russian Spies

They got him on film

>Trump is an egomaniac

No shit. So was Obama. So was Bush. So was Clinton. So was Reagan. You have to be an egomaniac to think you are deserving of the role they are put into.

Even though Trump is surprisingly and unfortunately the most pro-LqogjOPJI President ever, faggots everyone seem to be scarred about being... they're scarred of something apparently.

Enmity sells user. Keep the fear alive and you keep the money flowing.

oh yeah fuck your mother joke, you know why you don't know you father?Because he lives in Brazil you nigger XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Are you saying all niggers are egomaniacs? That's pretty racist tbqh