Hey Burgers what about Florida and in particular Miami?

Hey Burgers what about Florida and in particular Miami?
Is it as good as it seems?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHPf8AIobtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

>Is it as good as it seems?
Does it seem any good at all?

You're a dirty fuckin daego piece of shit who probably looks like a mexican so yeah, you'd love it

all of florida sucks.

Terrible place. Been there once during a cross-country venture; never again.

>Florida and in particular Miami
it's corrupt shithole because the local government is full of assorted spics.
Not saying that white people are above corruption, but spics take it to the next level.

Florida is shit.

Miami and nearby cities were invaded by cubans.
It's theirs now.

English is literally a minority language there.

You're a busta, Tommy. Straight busta.

What was miami before cubans?

Please elaborate, why do you hate the place?
Also, aren't cubans cheerful people?

The food is fantastic and the women are beautiful. However, it's ridiculously humid, salaries are low, and the culture is degenerate.

I was a child in the late 80's so I couldnt tell you.
It was much different from what I read though in the 60's/70's.

Now its like 50% white 50% spanish and cubans are wiggers so might as well live in nigger town

When someone says "Miami", you're almost definitely thinking of just the "Degenerates, more Jews" zone.

Finally someone not 100% pessimistic.
Food and moreover women are important if you aren't a faggot.
To us italians Miami has always been depicted as a modern city with good beaches, nice people and vivid nightlife, corrupted also.
But in reality I never see people on /pol talking about Florida or the city.

It's all drugs, underage pregnancies, and crime.

Its full of human shit piss and drugs.

Fucking Vice City was GOAT.

>tfw not growing up in 80's Miami as a drug lord with pastel suits.

STAY THE FUCK OUT!!!! DON'T COME HEEEREEREEEE!!!!! YOU'LL DDOOOOOOMMMM YOURSELFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Why so many Why-ami threads?

whats delray beach like?

11.9% non hispanic white better stay at home then.
Are there whiter cities on east coast? (Better hispanics than niggers)

Florida is a swamp. I don't know why people live there.

hispanic isn't a race

Skype here and I LOVE going on holiday to Miami.

Miami Beach has a few Kosher restaurants, a Kosher grocery, synagogues and great beach. Lots of bars too, makes for a great time.

How can a city next to a beautiful ocean with warm sunny weather be so miserable?

Doesn't it mean south-americans?

Miami Beach also has lots of rich Russians who are almost certainly tied to organized crime.

Don't come here it's terrible.
Though it's probably better than Italy so you might like it anyway.

Haven't seen too many around, but then again, I also haven't been down there in a while. From what I've seen the Russian are in the "Jews" and "Quebecois" zones.

Been there recently to visit a friend.
Pros: Good food, nice weather if you like heat, nice beaches, girls nice to look at, older folks are nice.
Cons: Younger people are idiotically fake (renting a ferrari at $100/hr and be broke the next day); expensive to live in a nice area; English is the second language; girls are more materialistic than normal; feels like you're in South America than USA.

Another note, Cubans are on a higher tier than other hispanics

This faggot, every time

Look at the demographic chart posted here. Some 1/3 of Miami residents are Cubans, who also happen to some of the LEAST mixed Hispanic groups. Another 1/3 is Hispanic of some kind, often Venezuelan and they're about in the middle between "all white" and "full native" countries.

Pretty rural good old boys with fishing boats and orchards

i live in FL. i hate it. its a giant swamp with a sandbox. i hate tourists. wharever you do stay the hell away from florida. use vacation money to get a decent meal

youtube.com/watch?v=CHPf8AIobtE

you tell me

Florida the state is great. Miami is a degenerate shithole infested with jews and Cubans. Skip the clubs in Miami and go see the everglades or the Keyes.

You tell me