Alright I like Trump but even I know this isn't fair, she won fair and square

Alright I like Trump but even I know this isn't fair, she won fair and square.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stfu leaf idiot. It's a representative democracy, not a direct one. Fuck California and all the other liberal shit states. She only got more "people" because millions of illegal spics voted for her.

Hillary is a nasty old disgusting cunt, just like your mom.

Trump would've campaigned differently if the rules had been different.

/thread

I think in order to vote, you need to be a US citizen for at least 18 years.

>she won a game no one was playing

Whoa.

>wanting to stack a vote in one state to run a monopoly on all other states

Our system works the exact same way. The leader of the party who wins the most seats becomes prime minister. Not all seats require the same amount of votes. It is entirely possible for a prime minister to not get the most votes. also, if you factor in the illegal spics and corpses who voted for Hillary, you would know that trump actually had the most legal votes.

Shills getting desperate

Agreed, I'm with her. Trump has no chance to win.

>won fair and square
>only won 17% of US counties

Leaf, your economy is going down the crappy from DUDE...you should really keep your eyes on your own paper.

American "democracy".

>red state voters get 3x voting power
>"representative"
>"democracy"

>Democrats import themselves a slight majority electorate
>nearly half the country is locked out of the executive branch (and by extension the legislative branch as well) forever
Doesn't that seem unfair as well? It's not Republican's fault Democrats expanded executive power to the point where they're basically king of the United States instead of the guy who presides over congress and executes their legislation.

>flag
SAGE THESE ARE NOT THE RULES OF THE ELECTION FOR THE GORRILIANTH TIME

Obama lost the popular vote to hillary in 08!!

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual.

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers. Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died.
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit.
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following.
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 14 EU countries.
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

You know, I though about that argument, went out and ran the numbers, and it turns out you're just a piece of shit who only enjoys this because your candidate won.
If you count red votes in blue states and blue votes in red states and assign proportional weight based on the electoral votes of the state vs the state's population, Clinton still wins so hard its embarrassing.

>Hillary beats her enemy by 3 million votes and loses

>She killer her enemy and they won

Can you explain how this is fair?

Hilldog spent twice as much money as he did, so that wasn't fair either. Hilldog canceled events in Wisconsin in the run up to the election. Hilldog spammed cali with campaign ads until the final day.

Throw California out and Trump wins by 2 million.

THIS
ID
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

I disagreed until I found out Trump just got elected to bring a bunch of kikes into office. He is guilty of treason.

Why would trump need money when hes getting 2trillion worth of free media, russian hackers and james comey on his side?

Fuck off
A few thousand square miles of people shouldn't rule over 3.8 million miles^2 of the country

Electoral college is GOAT

>throw out millions of voters who didnt vote for trump and he would win

We've got an einstein here, folks

>I ran the numbers, and if you invent a new game with different rules, Clinton would totally win that made-up game as well

Because you're a huge faggot.

Commiefornia is the cancer in this country, user.

The point is that
The populous cities shouldn't be able to decide the fate of an election.

NY Cali coast Portland Chicago and Seattle make up a huge portion of Hillary's votes.

You people keep talking about the county-level maps but all I hear is:
"A dozen people who live in the woods should absolutely have political control over a hundred people living in a city."

Reports of up to 3,000 Jews gassed daily at Auschwitz.

Only 15 cremation ovens and at absolute best, it takes 2 hours to cremate the average person (so think of the time it would have taken to cremate a nice fat juicy gold encrusted Jew) So, 12 per oven, per day at best. This would imply that a total of 180 Jews would be cremated per day.

Where did they stack the remaining 2,820 remaining corpses on a daily basis?

This the same nation that gave NASA the rocket, the same nation that the world even to this day, regards as the greatest engineers and designers. How on earth did they forget to address such a bottleneck like this?

I smell a filthy rich, media peddling rat.

America is a republic, not a democracy.

SHE. FUCKING. WON.

The USA is not, I repeat, NOT a democracy. Never has been. And you faggots know good and well that if Hillary had won, liberals wouldn't be saying a damn word about the electoral college being problematic. Now fuck off back to tumblr.

Please understand this you beta leaf. The Americans don't use the popular vote. They have an aristocratic Republic. It isn't a democracy.

that's XCOM, baby!

>Woah there, Trump may have gotten checkmate but Hillary has more pieces! Who really won this game of chess, hmm?

But it's supposed to be a representative republic, and that's clearly not the case. What do you think would happen if those populaous states decided to go all 'no taxation without representation'?

Oh look, it's that poster who doesn't know what the definition of democracy or republic are

IN. YOUR. DREAMS.

>CRYHARD III

>CRY HARDER.

>Alabama won The 2016 national championship because they had more time of possession and a much larger national fanbase

See how retarded you are?

You clearly don't understand the words "representative republic".

Besides, she had 6 million dead voters, how is that fair!?

cut out "even" and it's a haiku

Alright I like Trump
but I know this isn't fair
she won fair and square

Focus on getting a job and living your life. The election is over. sage

>32% of california voted for trump
>3% for Gary
>Yet Hillary gets all 55 electoral votes
>""""""""""""Representative""""""""""""""

He can't get a job, all he has are college credits in diversity and womens studies.

like my sister...

Everyone knew the rules going in. She didn't even campaign in Wisconsin because of her hubris. She also only campaigned once in Michigan and barely at all in Pennsylvania. It was her election to win but she lost because she sucked as a candidate in every possible way.

$120,000 doctorate in womens studies, to be precise.

Were not a Democracy were a Republic. Learn the difference.

When they inspected Detroit for "Trumps voter fraud", they found 30,000 dead people who voted for Hillary.

They weren't going after the most votes, they were going after the most electoral votes. Trump won according to the rules, and therefore, won fair and square.

Trump voters and libertarian voters together got more votes than Hillary.

The real question is whether libertarians would be more likely to support Hillary or Trump. What do you think?

Hillary didn't WIN the popular vote. She got MORE votes, that's true. But nothing is on the line regarding the popular vote, so how can she win?
How can ya win something that literally doesn't count?
How can you win a contest when there is literally no contest?
There was a contest for Presidency, Trump won it.
The electorate counts. Trump won it.

ideally it is to balance rural and urban interests. just because tons of people live in the city doesn't mean the city should monopolize the decisions.

>>red state voters get 3x voting power

Wrong.

City "people" (especially New Yorkers and Californians in any major city) are not actually human, and they must be destroyed.

this is my fetish...

Ideally, maybe. But as it stands one group benefits significantly to the detriment of the majority.
Why should it be the people generating the lowest amount of economic value that have the highest proportional voting power?

Out of the 22 million illegal aliens in the USA, at least 25% of them voted. That's why democrats push against voter-ID laws so hard.

She hat at least 5 million illegitimate votes, so no, honey, she lost by 2 million votes. Illegal aliens are not citizens.

We have a "majority of states" and their economies to protect. A democracy cannot protect an economy or itself, and everyone in the government knows this. That is why they want to keep it a republic. They don't want all the money to go away.

>millions of spics voted for her

Where is your evidence??

>i have no idea how other countries' elections work: the post: the movie: the game

She won the 17% that generate the most wealth and have the highest populations.

Meanwhile, Trump won all the welfare states.

1 post by your ID too faggot

The Cleveland Indians scored more aggregate runs than the Chicago Cubs in last year's World Series. By that criteria they should have won the World Series, right. Wrong faggot. That ain't the way the game is played.

Nice population density map, faggot.

BTW Trump hated the electoral college until it worked in his favor.

Name any democracy that has lasted longer than the average empire.

+1

If doubles, Donald Trump gets impeached and Social Democracy flourishes in The United Sates of America for 1,000+ years!

You have to be autistic as fuck.

This is actually true. 1 vote in Wyoming is worth 4 votes in California

>California: 55 electoral votes, 38.3 million people.

38.3M/55= 696,000 people per electoral vote

>Wyoming: 3 electoral votes, popation 582,000

582,000/3= 194,000 people per electoral vote

Why does the government value the opinion of rural states over more populated states?