Yep. He's going to be impeached. Good job giving your Presidency to Hillary Clinton

Yep. He's going to be impeached. Good job giving your Presidency to Hillary Clinton.

I should've fucking voted for Gary.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/333283-tie-goes-to-president-trump-harvard-professors-cant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for your input.

How is Comey a witness, victim, or informant? How was Trump "intimidating", or "corruptly persuading"?

What he said would be akin to
>user better hope that there is no "video" of them waving a gun at me, before he starts protesting to the public about getting rid of the 2nd amendment!

how many times have people said trump will be impeached?, do you still believe in santa claus?

>#RESIGNORBEIMPEACHED

Nah?

Witness of what? There is no crime.

This is a joke right? not a single one of those things apply to Comeys firing.

Telling someone not to lie under oath is now intimidation.

There are people on the left that are so retarded (thanks in part to what the media is force feeding them), that think because Comey was fired, somehow that means the """investigation""" was totally dissolved. So a lot of them probably think that the firing of Comey was some how related to that statute.

I dunno about that.

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/333283-tie-goes-to-president-trump-harvard-professors-cant

No ones even sure he obstructed justice. I wouldn't be as confident as the /nu-pol/ trump cucks, but I wouldn't be as confident as the the left wing media.

Why is everyone asking the wrong questions? What would be wrong with some tapes of Trump? Is he trying to hide something?

It's almost as stupid as the Europeasants that think someone can be "impeached" just because no one likes them.

But it's all part of the narrative.

No, Trump was implying that Comey said some damaging stuff. That's the joke. Trump said "Better hope there aren't tapes" because Comey is one shady dude, especially with getting the Clintons off the hook.

>official proceeding
>leaking info to the press
>official proceeding
I don't know how to express this in words but I want to shoot OP through the back of the head with a rusty M1 Garand

>Comey is one shady dude, especially with getting the Clintons off the hook

>mfw there are people who majored in PoliSci in my masters program that honestly believe he will be impeached by November

The impeach Trump crowd are doing a pretty good job of replacing SJWs as the most annoying fucking dipshits in the world.

>it's a 15 year old leftists larp as lawyers episode

>head of the FBI
>a witness, victim, or informant

No. Also, it's impossible for the FBI to investigate the president in the first place. It's an executive agency, the POTUS is the boss of the executive branch. You can't meaningfully investigate your own boss.

Presidential investigations are the job of congress.

Also, telling someone not to lie to the press isn't tampering.

dont ever talking shit about mister claus.. ever

>Also, telling someone not to lie to the press isn't tampering.

Leaking is the same as lying, now?

If Trump meant he wanted Comey not to lie, he'd have said that.

What does "official proceeding" mean?

>people think that impeaching Trump would make Clinton president

Back to civics class before you're b&.

>implying civics is still even taught in public school anymore
>implying Democrats didn't remove it from curriculum because 'it was unfair for minorities'

> people are actually this stupid

Wew, lad

>if trump is impeached, we get President Pence
literally a no-win scenario for them

Why haven't you cared for your grandfather's hard earned war treasure? Have you no honor?

OIL THAT RIFLE, YOU FILTHY SLANT EYED NIP!

He is correct.

>he doesn't know about wabi-sabi
everything is lovingly preserved including the rust

>Yawn
This is like all of those constitution cucks that were going to arrest the "Kenyan" POTUS.

The Republican government would stay in place regardless, the presidential line of succession is completely Republican. The only way Hillary wins is through a constitutional crisis.

Trump: "Comey will start leaking to the press, he better hope tapes don't exist to prove his statements false"

Everyone reads it as: "COMEYS DONE IF HE TALKS, BITCHES"

Bait post, but obviously even if something did happen that resulted in Trump being removed from office, Pence would become the President not Hillary. She will never be the President.

GOORRRNULD BLLLLORRRRRRRRRFFFFPHHH!!!
RELLEAS THHHAA SSCCCUUUUOOOPPPPPS!!!!

>He's going to be impeached. Good job giving your Presidency to Hillary Clinton.
That's L I T E R A L L Y not what that word means
That's L I T E R A L L Y not at all how it works either

>He doesn't believe in Santa
What, do you not believe in the Easter bunny either?

But guns are heavily looked down upon in Japan, aren't they? You must move to America first.

LEARN ENGLISH

>the left are a bunch of legal scholars now

Isn't it scary to see the left equating this tweet as, "tampering with a witness'...but they are more than cool with Shillary outright having witnesses murdered.

>giving presidency to hilary
>mike pence is vice president
>lollbgtq.jpg

trump has dirt on comey.
he's warning comey before you start blabbing you better make your nose is clean.
protip: it's not and trump recorded it.
trumps giving comey the rope to hang himself.
>popcorn.gif

Well the faggots are screwed, that's for sure.

#1 He's not going to be impeached
#2 Who gives a shit if he is.
#3 Stop being a fucking pussy and get a job instead of ripping your hair out all day and crying in a puddle of your own urine because you didn't get your way.

Should have voted for vermin supreme.

no it goes to Pence or possibly Ryan. Please read your constitution more thoroughly.

Only thing that will get trump impeached is if he gets us into a war nobody wants, and if that war goes to shit fast

>Good job giving your Presidency to Hillary Clinton

Confirmed for not understanding the electoral process.

sage

Oh shit what is this

>1 post by this ID
Impeached doesn't mean what you thing it means, dipshit. Also, Shillary Cunton will never get to be president unless she actually wins an election one day.

Suddenly they're interested in written law.

>GLUHRMPF BTFOOOOOOOOO

If he's impeached, it will not be President Clinton.

It will be President Pence

>trump is impeached and Hillary becomes president
Congratulations justifying the revolt a lot of armed Americans are waiting for.

>he doesn't believe in God
get the fuck out of here you fucking cuck

this.

I'd laugh my ass off too.and my ass is huge.(that means many lols)

You've fallen for the Brockpuppet meme, leadditshit.

This is a Brockpuppet.

You mean to tell me there are academics that don't support Trump?
Wild.

What we're seeing is a social form of paranoid personality disorder. The afflicted feel certainty that the object of their paranoia is doing bad, bad things. That they can't catch them makes it worse because they see it as that their bad guy is fucking with them, so they get increasingly pissed off.

I lived through it. It sucked.

>Good job giving your Presidency to Hillary Clinton.

Lol what? Do you even know what a vice president is?

>i should have voted gary
Nice try shill

All of you are cuckolds

>giving to hillary

?!?!

im going to donate to burnie who will match me