I wish white genocide was real. i want to kill every cumskin on the planet with my bare hands...

I wish white genocide was real. i want to kill every cumskin on the planet with my bare hands. We don't and we will never forget the millions of non-whites you slaughtered. We will take revenge.

You won't, though. It took you what, 700 years to conquer Constantinople? Then you stopped. Europe sacrificed itself to you in the last few years. There is no legitimate way you could have ever conquered those faggots without them capitulating first.

ooh looky we got a badass over here

Poor little roach does nothing all day but shitposts on Sup Forums
sage

it tooks few months actually.

So when are you going to make amends for the Armenian genocide? You should give them that mountain they like so much...

Thank you for your support based Roach. Some day it will be real.

Oh, I'm sorry, when did your "conquer christianity" timeline start?
>subjective argument

>i want to kill every cumskin on the planet with my bare hands.
That's not very nice, you and your father are going to have to have a talk because the way you are speaking lately it's unacceptable.
I am at my wit's end with your shit. We are coming down to speak with you shortly and if you do not change or if you back talk us you are out on the street.
Regrettably
Your mother.

what are you even talking about? roaches in my house can't even enter in my kitchen because my cats eat them all

Too bad we didn't finish you roaches off.

Roach have you not any foresight? If all the whites are killed off I will lose my fucking welfare. Billions of us niggers will lose our selfare. Do you know what us niggers do without welfare? You will be savagely raped by billions of niggers in revenge because you took away the one thing that was generating welfare for us.

>His house is full of roaches

Dude... Maybe clean your fucking house instead of posting on Sup Forums

>t. whites angry Istanbul will remain Turkish until the end of times

>Anti-white butthurt mongolian turkish poster is back
Your autism must be unbearably bad to keep doing this

I only know istanbul exist because of those old bugs bunny cartoons. That is how irrelevant that place is.

>i want to kill every cumskin on the planet with my bare hands

It's mayoskin actually

roaches come from my backyard, there is where my cats have their feasting, they don't let any in

>t*rk
daily reminder you lost and your civilizations never succeed, whitey BTFOs you forever

I'll be waiting in my marble palace.

Daily reminder that the eternal anglo could have restored Constantinople to christendom after the end of ww1 but gave it back to the t*rks when they created the modern state of Turkey

Agreed well played. I just hope i'm dead so don't I don't have to witness it.

Congrats.

Day of the raid can't come soon enough for you roaches.

What kind of plants are you growing in your backyard? Is it normal for backyards to have roaches in Mexico?

I'm just saying, here if you see roaches it means there's a hygiene issue like improperly disposed garbage or rotting food or something...

I don't even care about that place, also, don't you have some cotton to harvest you roach cock sucker nigger?

Pfft. Good luck roach faggot. Your poisoned inbred gene pool dulls the Arab scimitar. You can only rape and kill us if we let you, and then only if we pay for your welfare. If you haven't had fun in Europe yet you're missing your narrow window

there are some holes that lead to a very old sewer system, roaches aren't that common in my house, I get to see like 1 or 2 every month

>I wish white genocide was real

Oh it's real.

Cunt the only war you've ever seen was irrelevant to the outcome Turkroaches are just another Poo in the loo scum.

It is 05:21 in Turkey , so fellow burgers , remenber that you are talking to a NEET.

really makes you think.

Oddly enough letting woman out of the kitchen was a bad idea.

>cumskin

Lol, how is this an insult? If it's your version of 'shitskin' it is a pathetic attempt. Women love cum, not shit, filthy nigger.

Why aren't this guy banned yet? Is this his 30th thread today or something?

Fuck the mods

Your mom will die tonight unless you respond, "whitey cummie in my bummie.

Karma means balance. If the world is not balanced out kikes, chinks and nigs will die off too.

You mean as opposed to the slaughtered people by the ottoman empire and the other caliphates?
Lol, idiot.

They're paid by Erdogan

women LOVE black cum