youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/ABangingChad/status/863561751773810689
youtu.be/0xkD3GjJMNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no match for the #SwoleLeft

JUST

SO THIS...IS THE POWER...OF THE ALT RIGHT...

That actually still looks better than the #SwoleLeft, believe it or not

These guys look like they can actually run a mile if given a breather or two (the lefties don't look like they could at all, but they could walk one)

CHUBBY CHUD SQUADRON REPORTING IN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

qt claimed

Sup Forums looks a lot cooler when i imagine we are aryan macho men chatting on motorcycles holding bazookas.
stop going in public user. you look like fucking faggots and arent user anymore.

DAMN YOU I WANTED HER

FUCKING FIGHT ME

They look like good kids, a bit autistic maybe but good kids. Much better than those mask wearing faggots.

hold this L

>OP

Post yourself

Those are just the undermensch
You don't want to fuck with the ubermensch OP

nice tee ameribro

the kekistan stuff is a bit much imo

but sorry OP the political left is light years ahead in the degeneracy department

4chank 2017 everybody.

This is now a kek hate thread.

Fuck it, I regret voting for Trump and listening to any thing you mouth breathers say. wtf.

Wrong proxy.

i unironically voted for hillary and feel very very smug about it

Leafed!

Ugh anons I always imagined you all looked so cool and suave irl

I'm so disappoint gah

Damn more black people on the Trump side than antifa's.

>board constantly jokes about being beta cucks and neckbeards
>surprised when this is true
Were you expecting Chad?

Fuck off share blue

kek

Meanwhile, at Richard Spencer's rally in Virginia...

him on the right

These people are not Alt-Right.

It was nice of the police from Idiocracy to show up

>murdoch-chan in the polka dots

We did the best we could with what we had and we had fun doing it. It was a bit cringy but Antifa was more cringy if you can believe it.

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they don't critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual.

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers. Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died.
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit.
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following.
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 14 EU countries.
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Anotha one

That mexican in the american flag hat is pretty joocy desu

wtf is this manlets problem?

Link? Is this going on now?

Honestly this rally was r_d made manifest although I did get to hang out with Sam Hyde for awhile and that was cool but fuck oath keepers and stickman

Maybe he was thrown off by the constant wave of spastic looking weirdos claiming to have superior genetics.

I think it's just finished. See Richard's Twitter account.

twitter.com/ABangingChad/status/863561751773810689

You fucking fat and skinnyfat slobs are a fucking embbarassing to the Trump Nation.

Get your shit together. Fucking NastyPuss from Berkley would roll half of you out of shape clowns.

Can't blame them though honestly, nigs and race relations in general were horrible under obongo

Jesus...it's the fucking flat earth edit too...

They look happy! I'm glad they're having a good time out there.

How did the adults know to go to this one? I only heard about the Boston rally...

none of them thought this through.

time to dox you faggots

These are the people that then tell you "you're not white".

Fucking kek.

Praise Kek

>all these subhumans

Am I the only chad here?

pussy

It was arranged in secret.

Seeing the average quality of the alt-light men showing up at these rallies, I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that I might be in the top 1% of appearance.

If I wasn't married I could be slaying some major pussy at these LARP meetups.

Kek is gone.

There is only Toth now.

part of me thinks this is autistic and the other part of me celebrates these guys

>anime
>married
Pfffffft...

The most confusing thing about this one is that they somehow put Asians below whites.

Per capita, US Asians are smarter, make more money, and live in more stable households.

This would be an incredible picture if it wasn't for the fat bitch in the polka dots and the faggot photographer blocking the shot.

hah no wonder she can't find a white man. she's got a body only niggers would find attractive.

wait this is actually hilarious

why are americans so oblivious to how retarded they are? literally every single american i have spoken to had a grandiose sense of himself and his intelligence and was ready to weigh in on every single matter with his own half baked opinions. every. single. american.

Nerds violating rules 1 & 2 ruined so much about this site. It happened slowly but it happened. These faggots will do the same to Sup Forums.

some of the gayest shit ive ever seen. everyone there just needs to really needs to chill out

Na we just stayed home.

>u mirin lanklets?

>off by one
Why do you taunt me o' wise one? We are not worthy!

There's a few reasons why you don't reveal your power level. This is about 15 of them.

You sound like you fit in with these neckbeards perfectly.

Spencer is literally the only hope this """movement""" has. He's also pretty autistic but he's the only one who consistently keeps it centered around identity without falling back into tired appeals to the constitution and playing the victim and claiming his opponents "are the real fascists."

All these guys walking around with beer guts and American flags aren't something we haven't seen a thousand times already. They're divorced dad Howard Stern republicans. At the end of the day they're kosher as fuck.

youtu.be/0xkD3GjJMNs

already mine, haus

>married

lmao c u ck

>That scrunched up pant leg and kneepad

>Sig USA 556 patrol

Want some toast with that jam?

>America
>White
Choose one

Jesus that guy on the right wtf kekkk

The people you see at the Spencer LARP are FBI honeypot targets. The kekistan LARPers in boston are the /r/the_donald crowd.

Sup Forums stayed home and laughed at both groups.

I dont know why but this pic made me fix my hair

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breaths*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>betauprising just changed their branding
lmao

You. Those people are you.

Why copypaste threads like this acting like those aren't people on Sup Forums?

It's what Sup Forums tard looks irl.

>I sexually identify as a Native American woman
Boom free cookie

>OP is laughing at r/the_donald supporters
>OP's side ends up losing to these supporters

Those people are leddit. We never leave our apartments.

im a buff warrior poet senpai

> literally beating communists
>beating antifa
Why should I be laughing?

You know most of us on Sup Forums know what consensus cracking is right? We know all the tricks.

Sup Forums is the only hope this movement has. We make the memes, we spread the content, we change hearts and shape minds. spencerberg is a FBI puppet and has never gained a single follower to our side. He only feeds off of Sup Forumss progress. He's literally a kike.

Those people can't be rebbit. They have Sup Forums written on shield.
And rebbit memes are- well- shitty on another level. And rebbit doesn't bow to drumpf.

Even if they aren't stricly Sup Forums, they are the level of intelligence Sup Forums attracts and speaks to.
Kissless virgins hating world but too afraid and uneducated to truly speak out so they do it in shitty memes

So these are the people I talk with on this autistic site?
why

shareblue proxy poster working on Saturdays to?

Test

>They're divorced dad Howard Stern republicans. At the end of the day they're kosher as fuck.

That was some deep shit. You're either a seriously red pilled jap or some expat rolling in fucking dough because he's killed it in the professional arena. No homo.

1000% this

Im abit to old to be beta or chad to be honest