The blacks are starting to turn on the gays, soon the whole liberal system will collapse

The blacks are starting to turn on the gays, soon the whole liberal system will collapse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc
foxnews.com/world/2016/07/05/black-lives-matter-activists-hijack-toronto-pride-parade.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didnt they already screw with the acronym to de-emphasize the gay?

Its like LBTGQIAFAP++ now

Starting? Blacks have always been homophobic

True, but lately I've been seeing more and more black rights activist pages posting against gays lately, they seem to be fighting for the position of "most oppressed"

Yeah there's a letter for every new gender now

>Black supremacists
>LGBT whatever's
>Feminist's
>Muslims

Alright Sup Forums pick who VS who when the left collapses in on itself

Muh politics.

Why the fuck is everything so fucking cringy these days?

Is there a gay black community by the way ? Just for research purposes.

Most of these liberal communities basically will support anything that isn't white, straight, and male. So I guess gay blacks is included, but recently I've noticed a surge in ones that fight over who is more oppressed, most especially blacks shitting on gays and blacks shitting on women.

Black supremacists are definitely going to be the main aggressors, I have no doubt about that

Because this is a political message board

>Muslims
Are you sure about that?

You in the us seem pretty safe from it.

In the US specifically BLM is a much worse threat than ISIS, but in Europe I suppose refugees are more of a problem.

'member when BLM hijacked the Orlando shooting memorial service and made white people leave?
> youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc

'member when BLM shut down the pride parade?
> foxnews.com/world/2016/07/05/black-lives-matter-activists-hijack-toronto-pride-parade.html

As long as these cucks take it, Blacks will keep shitting up their stuff.

Just wait till they piss the Muslims off enough and a Black rights event gets bombed

they probably have more dykes than blacks seems fair.

>Where de black homos at?
The prison's are full of them. Gay shower sex might explain the black crime rate.

Blacks hate gays.

Liberals think they are like them because they're just sheltered idiots.

Blacks only vote democrats for the gibs that will keep them poor forever.

im black and contrary to populaar belief our niggers may have supported obama, but don't think for a fucking second we were ever okay with gay marriage and trannies.

we are openly antilgbt, so much so we call them faggots still. Because they are the bundle of stick upon with the burning of civilized behavior burns.

yea we have a fuck ton of illegitimate chiildren and loose family trees, but we blacks as a majority don't care for gays.

>abomination

this, even Hitlers hideout knows.

Based black man. I like you.

I took a couple of courses at a small community college and there were no less than 3 black trannies on that campus, I even had to have class with one unfortunately.