twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nobody is laughing now
because her jokes are shit

/thread

>nobody is laughing now
Accurate

Sub human commie fuck; I hope she is on your list for the day of the rope

FPBP. Time to move on...

When Amy Schumer is photoshopped to look good, she looks like Ronda Rousey actually looks.

The irony of your picture.

have a (you)

No one is laughing now.

Holy shit your right nobody is laughing now her jokes are sooo bad , fucking kike whore . Jew dog ball licking lesbian now GTFO JEW !!

Not a Drunpftkin but what a self-own.

I would say I hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers

but I think she would like it

>nobody's laughing now

...That's a good one.

That was the joke dumb ass, honestly I am beginning to think the left is right about you fucking retards, you're fucking retarded.

That was a very astute and brilliant comment and I commend you, sir.

that's the joke you fucking autist jesus christ

>Nobody is laughing now
that pretty much sums it up.

this fat bitch is chuck schumers niece

Dat airbrush doh

She isn't funny nor talented. Very difficult to look at. Only reason she has anything is nepotism. Typical leftard trying to defend your dying cancer of an ideology.

cause her career was the biggest joke she had - now it's just sad... like watching a puppy die in slow-mo sad.

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual.

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers. Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died.
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit.
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following.
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 14 EU countries.
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Sublime.

Saved.

whoa if true

Would have expected this from another german but not from you mericlapy I'm disappointed.

THIS
ID
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

>Would have expected this from another german but not from you mericlapy I'm disappointed.

Half of Sup Forums is genuinely retarded.

Kinda sad, desu.

you would think you could only go so low and then Amy shows us it is possible to go deeper

I wanna tongue her butthole.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as an autist, is in fact a crystal child, or as I've recently taken to calling them, advocates for love and peace on this planet. Crystal children are not individuals, but rather another component of a fully functioning group consciousness made useful by gifts of clairvoyance and healing and vital system components taking us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power as defined by the "Law of One" or global oneness.

Many children are born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution every day, without their parents realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, they are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, and many of them are not aware of the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

There really is autism, and these children have it, but their auras aren't specifically opalescent, but octarine, which isn't in the normal visual range of human eyes. Octarine is the color of high magic: crystal children have beautiful pastel hues to them that are on another color octave entirely.

Autism is an essential part of crystal children, but without color by itself, therefore Crystal; it can only function in the context of a crystal child group consciousness. Autism is normally found in crystal children: the first thing you'll notice about them is their forgiving nature, sensitivity and warmth, care, and strength. All these so-called "Autist" children are really crystal children.

That's the fucking joke.

kanye looks broken

stop posting the same slide thread every 24 hrs you massive kike faggot

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual.

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers. Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died.
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit.
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following.
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 14 EU countries.
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

I hear she was lost at sea recently
Now she's just washed up (pic definitely related)