Do I get to be part of the master race still?

(Pic Relevant) American of Austrian decent here. I knocked up a Japanese chick. Are all my descendants kicked out of the master race even though the Japanese were a bad ass ally in wwii?

Sure if you think cutting off people's heads for sport is badass. Also, the Japanese were an enemy. Austria was conquered by Germany... so unless your ancestors were a nazi.

Though Asian girls are pretty hot, but their better fit as concubines than actually wives.

Yeah. Don't listen to the anti asian nonsense on this board. They're all sad virgins who don't talk to people in real life.

No, hapas are not "master race" in any regard.
Assuming you are lighter haired and blue/green eyed, they will not carry those features of yours.
At best, they will have brown hair and eyes, as is such with all mixed race children.

Additionally, I don't know what you see in Asian women, I find them disgusting. And I am an Asian myself.
Though, I suppose if you were to rank Asians, at least Japanese are at the very top.

I had two kids with my Japanese waifu and although they look a little Asian most people wouldn't even know.
I contrast this with this guy I worked with who married a Chink and all his kids look like chinks

Get fucked, you narrow-eyed invader.

>no strategy
>just try to make war not worth it by acting like african nigger warlords and chopping peoples heads off when they're defenseless and launching surprise attacks and trying to float baloons full of parasitic and germ-carrying bugs over their enemies to kill them like pussys
>flat faces

NICE TRY CUNT.

You picked the right race to racemix with. At all costs, encourage them to marry a white person. Educate them on their European heritage.

Don't call others sad virgins when you failed so badly at getting a white woman you would lower yourself to miscegenation.

>ah fuck this yellow shit is tight

OP Here. Light hair, brown eyes. I didn't get green eyes even though the rest of my family has them. Japanese gf is in great shape, sucks my dick, and cooks/cleans/watches my dog for me. Beats most fat american womyn and not-as-fat feminist european women

I hate this simplified characterization of American/European/Western women.
I know this is sort of hypocritical since we enjoy using the same thinking on lesser races to our own benefits like niggers or spics but hear me out:
if you know and accept women and men of European ancestry to be the superior races on this planet, why in the hell would you bother with any other races; marrying and making children with other races produce lesser offspring. Sure it may be difficult to find a white woman of these standards, but so long as she exists I don't think its alright to write off all white women like that.

But asides from the point, you've already knocked her up and by the sounds of it, you really like her and she seems great wife material. So go ahead and make the best of it I suppose.
I also agree with 's point on teaching them about their European heritage; so far as you're and they should be concerned, their Asian ancestry is irrelevant compared to the European one. Teach them to value the European side of their ancestry to minimize the danger of them become identified with the Asian side, less they become another SJW, Lefty, Liberal parasite minority.

Hapa Jap Fash QT's are LITERALLY honorary

H O N O R A R Y

O

N

O

R

A

R

Y

Honorary aryan but not actual aryan.
Which would you prefer.

They could be absorbed if they agreed with the goal.

When you're too pathetic to get a white girlfriend so you resort to Asians

No
Not even Hitler said it was okay to mix with these "honorary Aryans"
You're a degenerate who will have fucked up kids

t. Denial
Right look at all those successful hapas like...

>1 post by this ID

t. 35 year old white woman that was too busy finding herself

All that is now null and void thanks to gene manipulation.

Or are you under the idiocy the Chinese will listen to the Jew?

You are dumb.

Yeah the Chinese are gonna manipulate genes to make more white people...
And these manipulated people are gonna give a shit about European culture...

Honorary Aryan never meant it was okay to mix with them
The exact opposite actually

They won't bow to the Jews

Also, fuck Europe. That place is committed suicide already. They don't give a flying fuck about their own culture, why should you give a fuck about their culture?

Why are you gonna be a nigger and flee to Asia? They are uncucked because they hate foriegners yet you don't respect that
Cognitive dissonance at it's finest

burn rice, pay the price

I'm not. I am going to keep living in America. I do not give a shit about Europe. Not a single iota.