Is """Conservative""" radio the most detrimental thing to the American conservative movement?

Is """Conservative""" radio the most detrimental thing to the American conservative movement?

>3 minutes of talking, 6 minutes of advertisements, repeat 24/6
>sunday is reserved solely for reruns and hour-long advertisements for products
>pundits repeat whatever cuckservative line their masters give them
>nonstop Israel shilling
>Glenn "#I'mWithHer" Beck, who last week said that Macron winning the French election was a good thing
>criticizes Trump for not being more of a biblethumper

It's garbage.
My dad and I have listened to it for 22 years now, and we're both fucking tired of what it's become.
We listen mostly to NPR now, not because we enjoy the nonstop leftie bias, but because there's actual fucking content aside from ads for Sherri's Berries and Flowers Dot Com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yc_HSUq9xOI&t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't talk about talk radio being shit usong Glenn Beck as an example (he is shit), but have a picture of Limbaugh ( who is brilliant).

You havent slept until youve slept on a my pillow

i can never really listen to rush due to all the commercials. here they play Herman Cain, Rush, then Hannity. hannity is just annoying and herman is also not that good and dodges questions

>doesn't listen to Rush
>pretends to care about conservative movement

Are your opinions documented to be almost always correct, 99.8% of the time? Does the Sullivan Group audit YOUR opinions? NOPE. If you don't check in Monday through Friday to the School of Advanced Anti-Leftist Studies, then you don't know jack. He's the all knowing, all feeling, all caring, all sensing Maja Rushie. With 20,000,000 weekly listeners, he has half his brain tied behind his back, just to make it fair.

I don't know why I'm allowed to live when I haven't even finished the Rush Revere book series and bought several box sets for my future children

Once you've been exposed to the truth about what's really happening in the world, it's pretty hard to listen to 3 hours of 'Democrats are bad & Republicans are good', desu.

YouTube always has audio of the 24/7 podcast which is commercial free. Pretty comfy desu.

SUPER BEETS IS THE KIND OF NUTRITION YOUR BODY IS CRAVING.

GO TO MICHAEL SAVAGE LOVES SUPER BEETS DOT COM PLEES

David Ramsey is the only one I can still somewhat listen to for content, but he shills just like everyone else

Damn I need that shit I don't get enough dietary nitrates.

Assmad (((sirius xm))) liberal detected.

>Savage
"Don't ask me how I am! I'm not your father"
*talks about Chinese food*
*talks about San Fransisco*
*talks about Teddy (his dog)*

never had any satellite radio, don't listen to many podcasts either

I used to always have my radio set to 106.1 talk FM, but now for the most part I drive in silence or play music from my phone

Devices that get podcasts are cheap. Why would you ever listen to something live with tons of ads?

Chris Plante: still good.

>Conservative Radio is Shit
>Glenn Beck...
Motherfucker, you do not belong here.

>American conservative movement
You mean most detrimental to Israel firsters and Christian Zionists?

Who cares, it's a treasonous baby boomer cult.

It's workplace radio. Angry truckers, dudes in offices, small business owners listen to it.

That's the only reason conservative talk radio is a thing, angry working men.

That oxy fiend should be in prison. I hope sessions locks that druggie son of a bitch up and throws away the key.

All the big conservative radio guys are fraudulent hacks with fake voices and party line bullshit. Anthony Cumia was more valuable than any of these jerkoffs in redpilling people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yc_HSUq9xOI&t=30s