Is water fasting the solution to weak, timid whites & white genocide?

Is water fasting the solution to weak, timid whites & white genocide?

>strengthens one's willpower
>promotes strong, sexy, healthy bodies
>heals all sorts of ailments & loose skin via autophagy
>cures type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, prevents cancer, reverses aging process
>sexier whites will have more children

Should white communities force their obese counterparts to do this?

youtu.be/E484qiQXxzM

youtu.be/vCIBse6v3Qc

Other urls found in this thread:

leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z9EGGGr5efY
youtube.com/watch?v=yIuVej9VZ9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9fsFecUplOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz5HIO1fi78
youtube.com/watch?v=PrWPKOWd_fg&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucks up your metabolism

Actually, metabolism increases with fasting. This is a myth just like muscle loss.

youtube is pushing that video so fucking hard

you lose muscle if you don't engage in light to moderate workouts while fasting

Uh. You don't know much about human biology do you?

Quick results but its safer and healthier to go to the gym.Plus you imagine your gonna look good but you'll probably end up looking like a starving ethiopian. Nobody wants to fuck a holocaust victim. Get big not small.

Lowers initiative and willingness to exert energy.
t. alternate-day faster

I will say it does work though. Oh, and you can eat broth and celery - it's just ~10 calories, out of 1600-2000 / day - you'll still lose weight. I stopped though because I need to work, and though it's not supposed to reduce your energy, I find my body is just /protective/ of the energy expenditure somehow. And, you can get headaches, though that's not a big deal.

>you lose muscle if you don't engage in light to moderate workouts while fasting

Right, just like at any other time whether fasting or not.

Who here bulking?

>dehydrating yourself
>getting stronger

Cutting rn but i was bulking a few weeks ago

Is this good if I'm skinny/fat? I was thinking about doing this for a week and then start lifting and bulking.

>tfw albanian mom cooks a fuckton of food and forces everyone to eat so i cant properly fast since i have to eat dinner every night

Fasting didn't stop the Jews at Auschwitz from betting Chimney'd The Fuck Out.

Yes.

Easy mode is:

>fast 2-5 days a week
>keto/paleo/LCHT (low carb, high fat) when you eat
>indulge in whatever whenever, but try to stick to keto/paleo for the most part
>fast a little more after you indulge in junk
>adjust based on results and goals

> losing muscle mass
I understand that's not so. That idea came about because there's fat(?) glycogen(?) inside of muscle, and when you take an MRI of it, that shows up as lost muscle. But think about it, would evolution be smart to make you lose muscle over fat? You're gonna need that muscle to survive.

source: "The Complete Guide to Fasting: Heal Your Body Through Intermittent, Alternate-Day, and Extended Fasting", Oct 2016

How do you stop the urge to eat?

Ehhh, I look like the picture on the right more because I was turboauswitch when I started. Water fasting is good for people with high amounts of body fat and low amounts of muscle. So do workouts to retain that small amount of muscle, then once your done with fasting hit the gymp

If you are going to do this, i suggest you eating just protein. I did this for 20 days and I lost 11 kg. Beware that your T levels will drop to the ground and you will lose muscle too.

>I ate less than 20gr of carbs each day. You can have as much fat as you want.

Ive done this before it works but i felt very lightheaded almost faint. I feel cold no matter how many coats i put on..Would not recommend if you want to look good.

Nah. Firstly, op pic is fake and gay. Water fasting for at least 3 months would be necessary for the results displayed, and the skin would be distended the whole body over. Moreover there's no way this fatty isn't skelly-weak. You'll look flabby and stetched out and really, really fucked up, but not ethiopian.

No.

The best method is intermittent fasting, 1 meal a day with all your calories. It helped me go from skinnyfat to fairly shredded, it boosts test and growth hormones (look it up there's studies done on it) it's way less extreme than this water fasting shit which will just lead to binging.

i was want to look like holocaust survivor again

will power

>just like muscle loss
DUDE NO FOOD LMAO

That's not an option for me

I did that once and achieved the same effects when I was younger. Ended up developing type 2 diabetes and became a fat fuck again after 5 years.

Don't do this. You have to change lifestyle. There are no easy results.

It goes away pretty quickly. Then the urges/hunger comes in waves. Just stay busy or ignore it. No biggie.

just don't eat, the urge goes away after a few hours

that is dnp abuse at a minimum if it was done in 28 days.

M8, he wasn't dehydrating himself, he only drank water for 28 days.

The hardest is stopping for one meal. The second hardest is stopping for an entire day. After you're through with these, it's usually easy sailing from there. One way to do it is to not get groceries for a while and empty your pantry and fridge. Depending on how far you are from the closest grocery store or other food sources, the relative difficulty to restock should be just enough to enable you to starve.

>would evolution be smart to make you lose muscle over fat?
would evolution be smart to make have have a cluster of sensitive nerves clumped together in your lower back?

Fuck i messed up the pic.

whoa so this is the power of (((science)))
did you learn that one from bill nude the science dude?

I want to hate fuck a holocaust victim any day, Imagining a filthy jew gagging on my cock turns me on

Ask

Looks like it worked great. Now his skin looks like a melted candle.

It's probably fake anyway. Just do the math on it. Assuming a large TDEE of 6000 calories, if he ate nothing he would run a 6000 calorie deficit, which translates into a pound of fat a day, or 28 pounds. The weight loss in the picture is at least twice that amount.

that video is complete bullshit.

What a crock of shit. This idiot gains muscle and loses all body fat while only drinking water. Righto.

I heard the bleach diet is much better.

I know it was a shit thing to do lad.

Better to eat healthy and workout rather than starving yourself.

I've heard just eat slower, it takes like 15 minutes for hunger to go away so if you eat fast you pig out. Not sure if true

1. Abolish the idea of "meal time." Your body tells you it's hungry when it's the usual time to eat, even though you aren't actually hungry. Learn these times and completely confuse them for a few days.

2. When you are hungry, calorie count. You probably eat way more in a day than you need without realizing it. Someone who eats 2800 calories but only needs 1700 will see a difference is they switch to a 2000 calorie diet. Look on the back of packaging, don't eat out as often, don't cover food in sugar tomato paste.

3. Drink water. Drink water. Drink water. Drink water. Drink water. Drink water.

4. Move somehow. I don't care if you walk around the block a few times listening to your iPod, just don't be sedentary. This is one of the true pitfalls of modern civilization, everyone does it nowadays.

5. Do push-ups. Try to break your record a little every day. Yes you will be sore as fuck for the first few days, let it pass and keep going. When it gets easy, wear handweights in a backpack. When that's easy, move on to chin-ups.

>twice
It's a loss of over 100lbs easy.

Just eat things with alot of fat. The fat content is what gives the satiated feeling. Nuts are a good snack for this.

>metabolism increases when you don't eat

Aren't nuts high as fuck in kcals though?

You really didn't.

Communist leaders get fat off the money they store in their Swiss bank accounts. Fascist leaders sit in their bunkers and engage in all sorts of depraved fetishes. Capitalist leaders get buff because they have to be physically and mentally sharp to survive in the dog-eat-dog market world.

No, the idea that you need 3 meals a day is pushed by jews more so than the idea of fasting which has been done by many civilizations and religions throughout generations.

Your body is designed go through periods of fasting, fasting boosts growth hormones, makes your body use fat as fuel, etc.

You think your ancestors ate 3 square meals a day in hunterer gatherer societies? No that shit is unnatural as fuck and is the main reason we are fat.

yeah but its full of "good" fats which goes straight to your balls and makes testosterone. Fats are important for hormone balance

A few handfuls of nuts are roughly the same as a can of Coke. They'll fill you for a few hours though. High fat content and plenty of water.

**you're you lazy shit

that doesn't mean your body tries to burn more energy than normal if you don't eat. Try not eating. You won't have as much energy. Surprise!

Roger.

Evolution is smarter than you are. Muscle is expensive to maintain. It is why muscular people are sexy, it is a primal advertisement of your fitness level.

I have fasted. It is pretty impressive, if not in a good/great way. You really can survive for a month with no calories. For a few days you are really hungry, then you are fine. After about a week you just get tired, and I loose the ability to focus long term. I lost muscle pretty quickly, but fat even faster. Your immune system gets weaker.

I would recommend anybody to try fasting for a week or two, if only to get a better understanding of how your body works and responds.

For a while I tried a super reduced calorie diet (not a full fasting). That is impressive too. You digest everything. All the way.

Fuck anybody that says that people are not survivors. Your biology is scary good.

Were you doing a weightlifting program?

6'4" and 340

Need to lose 100

Easy mode it is :)

This, minus the reddit spacing.

The thing is, I hear starving yourself has severe negative effects on your health, and after you begin eating again, your body latches on and immediately turns it into fat.

>Capitalist leaders get buff because they have to be physically and mentally sharp to survive in the dog-eat-dog market world.

Fasting 2 days is super-hardmode. Fasting after a day of eating is extra-hard. Fasting after a day of fasting is extra-easy. Fasting 7 days a week is at least an order of magnitude easier than fasting 5 days a week, regardless of configuration.

Mom science. That's not how the body works. Fasting is actually extremely good for your body (look up fasting and autophagy) if done properly

depends, your body will try to use that energy to fix muscle tears before it converts the bulk of it into fat. You'd want to break a fast slow and couple it with working out. Generally speaking if you stop eating and then eat regularly, or more likely, binge eat since your body is craving calories, what you described is exactly what will happen.

Yes of course, 3 day of upper body and basketball on off days for my legs which are already big due to my genetics.

I think this is mostly a misunderstanding. I lost 40 pounds by severely reducing my diet (then I stopped losing anything no matter how much or how little I ate) and didn't gain a single pound back when I went back to a normal diet (that was 6 months ago).

I said "leaders" not "common people".

Oh, and on non fasting days just eat one big meal. Or limit your eating to an 1-8 hour window for that day. I.e., the other 16-23 hours don't eat that day.

If you eat a full meal after an extensive water fast you'll fuck yourself over hard.

It's something I want to try someday, though. Health benefits are supposed to be legit IF you do it right

Wrong.

leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html

You will kill your muscle, then when you start eating again your body will start storing fats because you're in starvation mode.

Don't fall for easy solutions, stop eating bullshit and exercise, that's the only thing that works.

Also don't think of it as "diet" you have to think of it as a lifestyle change.

Guess where the leaders come from you dumb fuck.

I fucking hate nutrition talk.

Nobody ever knows what the fuck they are talking about. Your own body and past diet is all that matters to determine what's best for you. Advice is many times contradictory, so you try all sorts of shit out. The more shit you try, the more stressed your body gets, it wants a fucking routine, so it becomes more difficult to get results.

My advice is change your lifestyle and stick with it long term. Eat less, eat healthier, exercise more. It can be marginal change, like cut soda, buy smaller plates, do 15 minutes of calistenics everyday, it makes a huge and lasting impact long-term. But don't listen to this keto bullshit and all these fad paleo diet, eat once a day diet, fasting regimens, etc. That's not something you can keep long-term.

If you are looking for short-term effects, odds are you'll get impatient and start hopping from one magical solution to another before they start taking effect and just end up fucking up your body further.

>exercising when fasting

look at this young fag here

if you are 25+ you barely have any energy to hit the gym with a healthy diet, let alone fasting, specially if you are a fat fuck trying to lose weight

I have a friend in the same boat, she didn't severely reduce her diet but she exercised like a motherfucker and dropped like 50 pounds. Now she eats like a pig (and odd diet too, shit like ice cream in the morning), eats out a decent amount, but she's not gaining any weight back and she's cut back the exercise tremendously, I think she runs every few days now and that's it.

THE TRUE RED PILL IS JUICE FASTING.

LISTEN TO JOHN ROSE HEALTH CHANNEL.

DUDES FUCKING 62 AND RED PILLED ON JEWS.

Trying not to sperg out too much but I went from 250 to 135 in less than a year because of this man. I would die for this guy. Dude is a literal demigod. I don't have a super ooga booga v shape yet but I'm working on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=z9EGGGr5efY
youtube.com/watch?v=yIuVej9VZ9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9fsFecUplOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz5HIO1fi78

How much weight could/would I lose if I did this being 300lbs?

>juice fasting
>autophagy
>pick one

Enjoy your loose skin. With glycogenisis (body fat converts to carbs) you don't need juice/carbs on a water fast.

>not doing kidney filtration

youtube.com/watch?v=PrWPKOWd_fg&t=1s

fuck this shill cunt i tried this a week ago for 3 days I did lose a massive amount of weight suddenly but i ended up passing out for 4 hours and woke up in the hospital

No it would be bad. Just start lifting now and eat at maintenance. Once you have some muscle mass cut the fat by eating slightly less and stay on top of your lifting. Actually just go to /fit/

>muscle loss when starving is a myth

Have a doctor supervise or do this , limiting meals to one a day when not fasting.

You can water fast for longer than 28 days until your doctors says to stop like pic related.

Dr. Fung is that you ?

As a medical professional all these videos just depress me. But then again people still think you have to pay money to visit the doctor if you can't afford it in America so whatever.

Anyone stupid enough to go on that long a fast or believes anything that has to do with "toxins" "excess alkaloids" or that your body can become "too acidic" is beyond saving already.

>fasting from water
>what could possibly go wrong

Low level mom science.

I revise this to just start lifting and don't worry about calories yet. It's more important that you start lifting more than anything else.

probably none, because if you weigh 300 pounds you're a retard and this is not a retard-proof method

Here, watch this one, it's pretty good

thoughts on ultra-low carb / keto diets?

Hi, guy here who actually did this and wound up with a couple grand in hospital bills.

I enjoyed fasting for what it did to my body. But if you go long-term fasting, you're going to significantly fuck yourself up. For me, I made it about 13 days before all the potassium depleted in my body thereby pushing to be sicker than I've ever been and two hospital visits.

Short term fasts are great. I fast a day a week usually. But don't be a faggot about it. Besides that THE WEIGHT WILL ALWAYS COME BACK. ALWAYS.

The only way to truly beat weight is to increase exercise. Sorry, that's a shitty fact of life.

jesus did it for 40 days

>1Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 2And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

but when that last hunger kicks in you must eat or you die

Why are there fat doctors if they know so much about the body?

What happened?

that's not feasible for working adults or people in the middle of a college semester

after week 1 you become a fucking zombie

I did 2 months of water fasting many years ago, the results came but I didn't do shit all summer vacation long

I literally went to sleep every 4 hours or so and the waking hours I stayed in bed with barely enough energy to watch anime, it's the holocaust experience except you don't get typhus

>6"0
>250lb
>want to lose weight
>suck at life and have back problems

How do i do it boys. how do i not be fat anymore.

I don't drink soda and i only eat once a day.

>THE TRUE RED PILL IS JUICE FASTING.
I just drink sugar water for my juice fast. Your a retard. Get off this board with that shit

What do you eat once a day that made you 250lbs?

>Why are there fat doctors if they know so much about the body?
Probably the same reason almost anybody is ever fat. They eat too much.

I did it for 5 days and the worst I had to deal with was leg cramps, which made sleeping and walking hellish. Then you get constant blunted thirst, and because you drink so much water you will eventually piss yourself in your sleep in combination with the lethargy. The best thing about it is that stopping eating and then returning to it gradually allows you to develop more sensible eating habits and if your appetite is crazy it stabilizes it.

Holy shit same situation with my Italian mom. Her mom was a depression baby so I guess that's where she gets it.

appereantly my potassium and sodium levels were dangeriously low and i almost had a heart attack according to the doctors

i also had a horrible headache and i could barely stand on day 3 end close to 90 hours