Trump impeachment

Thoughts on this Sup Forums?

twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/863575726880157696

patribotics.blog/2017/05/14/exclusive-sealed-indictment-granted-against-donald-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd0p96miSK8
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2013-07-02/chief-justice-roberts-is-awesome-power-behind-fisa-court
archive.is/c1Ly6
youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4
impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Says the nervous man for the 1000th time these last 3 months."

too good to be true

CLIFFORD BRUNCH ON SUICIDE WATCH

>fisa court
>impeachment

>Twitter isn't even verified
kek

Well, I agree with your parents when they said you were a mistake.

Yeah, it just seems retarded, mainly because FISA doesn't even work that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd0p96miSK8

They're being played by Trump the same way Maddow was with the Tax Return.

How many fucking threads shilling for Louise Mensch will there be?

DRUMPFKINS BTFO!!! LMAO

(((truefacts)))stated

wasn't it shown that the fisa court was literally justice roberts? maybe i missed something

He shouldn't have eaten the second scoop.

I'm not shilling you stupid faggot. I voted for Trump in literally the bluest state in the country. I just want to hear Sup Forums's take on this.

Fake and gay. Trump will never be impeached.

What did KEK (pbuh) mean by this

He's gonna drain the swamp anytime now, r-r--right guys?

Name one thing Louise mensche has ever correctly predicted

>louise untermensch
every day until she suicides

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2013-07-02/chief-justice-roberts-is-awesome-power-behind-fisa-court

archive.is/c1Ly6

>Served on clinton staff
>@"""""TrueFactsStated"""""

come on, don't be retarded

>re-take Crimea
>bomb Iran

Holy fuck, what a stupid idiot. Giving women the franchise was such a mistake.

>FISA Courts
>Sealed Indictment

Sorry to burst your bubble ShareBitches, but FISA courts can only issue surveillance warrants. Fucking kill yourselves.

>Louise Mensch

It's like you're not even trying, OP.

That's why they are coming after him tard. He is draining he Swamp and they are trying to attack him for it.

>

>so many shills and slide threads these days that you become a shill yourself

That's not how the FISC works. The FISC is responsible for dealing with surveillance requests against people residing in the United States and sometimes abroad. It's basically a shadow court that gives the go/no-go on high profile counter-intel, or more recently, counter-terror operations.

They also suck shit at their job.

t. LEO

HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The theme for impeachfags:
youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4

>grand jury
>Fisa court
Yeah, that's now how it works you retarded motherfucker. There is no grand jury in a fisa court most of the intelligence presented is so black that it's beyond top secret.

DRANGOVITCH DRAMPTH WE HAVE YOU NOW

WHY DO YOU GET TWO SCOOOPS AND I GET NONE

>let's start a war with a nuclear power that, at worst, is fighting low-level wars for legitimate strategic reasons with dubious casus belli.

Holy shit, this bitch is insane.

>sealed FISA indictments based of FISA wiretapping that we didn't do

>Monday morning
>Trump fires head of the FISA court
>just like everyone else who tried to investigate him for crimes

Try to arrest the Trump
You get dumped

Basically they're saying now that the Grand Jury sent forth the indictment based on the "auspices" of FISA. Whatever the fuck that means.

Your take on this?

We need to make a petition to ensure she's drafted into a war if it happens.

This. Perfect.

This jewess seems to have no problem sending Americans to die for her fellow oven dodgers.

Maybe we should make shilling for pisrael a treasonous act, not Russia.

impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org/

I don't even get stop signs now.

Really makes your almonds go hmmm

RESET THE COUNTER

Start WWIII....I like her style. I vote for her.

This. What are these cunts even talking about. Even the "sealed" part doesn't make any sense because all their warrants are classified and sealed anyway.

If you take a shot at the king, best not miss niBBa

>Louise Mensch

>being such a triggered Russian over her recommandation of blowing the shit out of your country

She's right though. Normally, I wouldn't care about your shithole but you got interfered with something Americans see as holy: their democracy.

It's bullshit. Here is how a process with FISA/FISC works 90% of the time.

>preliminary research
>appeal to FISC for surveillance permissions
>go/no-go (generally a go because in order to make the decision FISC will literally ask the agency head for advice)
>more investigative work with new powers
>if reason for detention is found, initiate a raid
>if it's a false alarm, back off and use vital resources elsewhere
>if it's a maybe, passive investigation until something pops up

Fucking with FISA is a big deal, a really big deal, when you want to make a move with FISC, and by extension large sections of the alphabet soup infrastructure, you get your shit straight and bag the bad guy, you don't get a grand jury to indict him.

To put this into perspective, this would be like if Bergdahl was still at large, we knew where he was, and then we made a public announcement that we were indicting him based on secret skweril shit nobody could see. Do you understand how ludicrous this sounds?

>Thoughts on this Sup Forums?
Louise Mensch is nuts, her buddies too and they are all being used by Deep State agents.
Into the trash it goes.

It's funny cuz this guy has the power to arrest the persident and they're implying he's going to

Wow Blumph is literally finished!!

It's also important to note that while tens of thousands of requests have been put forward to the FISC, only like half a dozen have been rejected and not accepted after being altered.

FISA issues warrants. I don't think they issue indictments, which is a prosecutorial thing.

Thanks, I knew they were full of shit but as someone who doesn't totally understand the chain of command in this type of thing, and the specific agencies here, their sophistry was quite confusing.

Absolutely true. FISA can't indict shit, they can only give a go/no-go on surveillance warrants. That's how I knew this story was bullshit from the start.

No problem. I just think it's funny, people talk about wiretapping and "wow x person has been approved to be wiretapped by FISC!" Implying they're a bad guy, when there is literally something like a .0015% chance of the wiretap being denied.

Also, I use the word "wiretap" very loosely. They can pull damn near everything you've ever done on an electronic device, period. It's extremely impressive.

That's what the grand jury was for and Frank J. Larkin, dummy

>there are still trump supporters ITT

kek condemns it

What credibility does this guy have?
Has he broken stories like this before or is this another case of """""unnamed sources"""""

watch Twitter right now- story literally went like this:

>TRUMP IS UNDER SEALED INDICTMENT BY FISA COURT

>"uh, FISA can't indict shit, friendo- they can only issue warrants. You need a grand jury to indict."

>h...ha...I mean FISA convened a secret grand jury and got their indictment. Obviously I just like...mistweeted before when I said FISA was directly responsible. END OF DRUMPF, PLS BELEEB

>not posting the original

louise mensch is a slutty schizo. she sleeps with all these guys and gets them to believe her craziness.

Having a mentally ill former drug addict back up your story gives it extra credibility.

who wouldn't want to live in a country where your president can be impeached for reasons you aren't allowed to know?

Keep in mind this asshole is spouting this off like it's good news, true or false

Based on what?

If they attempt an impeachment I am all for killing liberals en-masse. Blood needs to be spilled to save our nation from degeneracy.

If doubles Donald Trump gets impeached and killed, and Mike Pence becomes the greatest President who has ever lived known to man! And when I mean man, once Mike Pence is sworn in. He comes out as being homosexual and gets butt pounded in but some large meat.

Be careful with that edge.

They are being set up by Trump. Bad info being leaked through sources to further expose the incompetent and corrupt media.

If doubles, this happens but the gay sex on live tv during the Pence inauguration becomes a massive orgy.

What a dumb fucking kike-ess bitch

If doubles and triples this also happens but Mitch McConell decides to get gender reassignment surgery.

If doubles, Demoshits guarantee Trump a third term and Diane Feinstein goes to jail.

>FISA court
>Impeachment

yeah, no

Drongolongolol Golobolongolomp BTFO

>indictment turns out to be against Obama, Comey, Lynch, Rice and Clinton
>Soros is also charged as a co-conspirator

Calm down it's just part of the banter ritual.

FISA courts only give warrants.

rolling

Why does this cunt want to start a nuclear war? She's clearly insane and suicidal, and I unironically hope that she kills herself and stops trying to take the rest of the planet out with her

I just hope they just get over all the Russia shit

I think its hysterical that the left are so frightened of Trump that they've literally embraced the spooks at the CIA, NSA and the FISA court as their new saviors.

Source:the voices in mensch's head
Pic related nearly a month ago

>Every single one of those would spark world war III
>Thousands if not millions of soldiers and civilians die
B-b-b-but those Russians tampered with the election, they've threatened the very democracy of america!

Stop embarrassing yourselves, Hillarybillies.

So far there's been no evidence that the Russians actually interfered with the elections and if they did it was just airing out the DNC's dirty laundry, not fabricating stories just revealing the truth

If I was going to indict the preisdent I would leak to Louise Mensch and no one else

LOL. You guys are stupid. SAGE

Guys, pic related. He was never actually qualified to be president. That means his votes should have never been counted. That means Hillary is going to be president.

hey we can use this to get the 4th reich and rwds going.

>if they did it was just airing out the DNC's dirty laundry,
No matter if it was the DNC or RNC, it's still a foreign country (a rival one in particular) interferng with US democracy.

And plenty of Trump aides are known for having Russia ties, Flynn got fired for that.

you really fucked this meme up