I think the kek meme has run its course gents. It's just becoming a cringe inducing trend that needs to die off...

I think the kek meme has run its course gents. It's just becoming a cringe inducing trend that needs to die off. Please stop using it here

no

it was always 'cringe inducing'

it's the equivalent of your parents getting a facebook

fuck irl larpers and milo humpers

>KEK IS TOO POWERFUL STOP IT GOYS ITS SPREADING

Stop trying to make it not happen. It's happening!

PRAISE KEK

Kekists need to get occult or go home

Listen to Shadilay daily at 11:11am and offer tendies to the local frog populations regularly

heh, nope

For kek's sake, pick a flag and stick with it!

Kek is literally a God.
A bunch of normies acting like autists won't change that. That's not how memetics works, if anything, the retards make Him/Her stronger.

>Please stop using it here
Yes shill, we get, you get paid make anti-kekistan threads every day.
It's just a coincidence these kind of threads just started to pop up right after Matt Furie "killed Pepe" a week ago and that comic got insane coverage from the media for some reason.

Some random guy told me what to do, so I better listen to him.
kek

True but you faggots talking about how cringey it is are posting it more than the actual kek faggots.

Since Pepe was killed by his creator I feel sadness when I see someone using an image on the internet, PEPE IS DEAD! WHY CAN'T YOU PEDES ACCEPT IT?!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah. Sage

it's not kek as much as the whole sargoy 'kekistani' shit that's ruining it. but that's what you get with normies. maybe we should bring peepee back in force?

Be honest, you just don't like your club getting notoriety. You want it be your obscure joke. Like a right wing hipster.

Yep

>KEK IS TOO POWERFUL
how? a bunch of dumb larpers fight middle class anarchists in a field somewhere and act like they're in a revolution or war or something, its stupid.

btw rec me an anime, but not moeshit

i miss the "(((check))) (((em)))" meme

fucking christ those words arent spam goddamn, now i know why kek is so popular

Only anime I'm watching is new Berserk and S2 of Shingeki no Kyojin right now. All other anime is degenerate.

Praise Kek

O Kekistan Land of Frogs ...

these threads have been here since at least april mate

no

This one is the best I've seen

When did you grow out of the Kekistan meme? For me it was about 10 hours ago.

>new Berserk
>2017 CGshit berserk
how do you stand the animation

It was the moment of inception when I was in the thread with the retarded faggot that decided "kek" was somehow linked to some egyption god.

You get used to it after a while, it's too badass to let that get in the way

fuck off shill

>Shingeki no Kyojin
attack on titan went downhill immediately after he turned into a titan. One punch man is pretty good, not deserving of all the hype but its pretty good. I want to see darker than black or the second season of psycho pass what do you think

>You get used to it after a while
i saw the original series and seeing the first golden age movie damn near made me shut my screen, the animation is so fucking horrendous they're stiff as a board. Might just read the manga

I could have gone w/o seeing that.

>kek is a hate symbol

lmao stay cucked OP

We'll come up with some more fun stuff in time that'll trickle down to the mainstream. Enjoy the ride.

Praise KEK.

while watching the video sargon originally came up with it

Kek was always cringy OP. That's the point, it scares away normies who tremble in fear of kek.

Digits determine if kek strikes down OP.

Donald Trump is the 45th president. 4+5 is 9.
He won the election in 2016. 2+0+1+6 is 9.
The Chicago Cubs won the world series for the first time in 108 years that same year. 1+0+8=9
K is the 11th letter of alphabet. E is the fifth. 1+1+5+1+1=9.
Kek is known as the bringer of light, darkness before the Dawn (Don).
Satan is also known as the bringer of light.
Donald Trump is very close to Israel, many Israelis practice a primitive form of satanism.
His son in law, Jared Kushner owns building 666 in New York. 6+6+6=18 1+8=9.
9 is the number of the Beast, of the ego, it consumes the other numbers.
Any number times nine will always add up to 9.
4 times 9 is 36, 3+6=9.
Is magic real? Maybe you're not convinced. But there's a reason Hillary Clinton attacked Pepe and it's not because she's retarded, it's because she knows he's a hypersigil for Satan/Kek.

>getting used to mediocrity
no thanks

No. Fuck you shill fuck

Nope. We're gonna redpill the world.

I wont stop until Pepe is teletubby barny popular

your mistake was letting normie faggots spread it in real life because you thought they adopted your worldview but they're always going to be stupid fucking mainstream redditors
it's exactly the same as when those stupid fucks on Sup Forums let a bunch of fags take part in their scientology crusade
the only reason you were able to come here and post the shit you do is because elitism and shock value kept the trash away, but now they're coming back here trying to water it down like all those shitty e-celeb threads

Also no. We are chaos incarnate. MANY flags some common some rare.

>new Berserk
And a good CLANG to you to my good sir.

Fags dont matter. Its about little kids.

Youre done, shills. WE control the kids. We roll the nickels now.

Greetings to all of my brothers from /r/The_Donald in this thread. Upvotes all around! Shadilay! xD

I really wish Thoth would have caught on more.

Its not a meme. And when that 2020 census comes around we will be a people once again!

No. Get out moloch shill.

Our fake-real-post-post-modern religion of ironic idolatry is not yours to disavow!

We don't control the memes you fucking moron, we just create them. If they take hold of normalfags then that's a good thing.

its harder to see unless you're constantly looking for a palindrome within numbers. numbers that are repeating is easily and requires less brainpower

I thought 9 is a good number as it symbolized end before rebirth

Gorgeous

As a fellow shariahblue faggot I couldnt agree more. Long enough have the kaffir neckbeards on Sup Forums taken the name of pepe in vein. Matt furie has decided that pepe is dead, now move on.