If you smoke this on a regular basis, you are no better than a fucking crackhead

If you smoke this on a regular basis, you are no better than a fucking crackhead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dF2-M9aqIs
youtube.com/watch?v=V4SqDx1vi4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's that honey?

i work hard all week long, fuck you telling me what to do on a saturday night

theres literally nothing wrong with smoking weed.

No, it's gorilla glue.

I thought it was honey too.

You're a nigger btw.

>"WHOA DUDE SO HIGHHH"

please smoke this and then smoke some crack to compare

>125436716
Americans:So fat they smoke honey to get fatter.

i smoke weed, i agree, no one should be smoking that shit all the time.
THC concentrate
Marijuana

fuck you

whats wrong with vaping wax its arguably less harmful than smoking weed

No they're not, I know this because you had to jump to crack as a deliberately false comparison.

They are better, but it does make them stupid for a while.

I wouldn't have a problem with the effects of marijuana if they weren't so long lasting.

Its dat CL33R 710 mayne

Stop making these mother fucking threads

This.
If a man wants to relax and unwind with some honey, so be it.

l e a f

>smoking concentrate
Just eat it fucknuts

this, flower and edibles for life.

How does that make me a nigger?

For not knowing about your fancy stash?

>coating your lungs with a water-insoluable goop that is contaminated with butane
>actually dumb enough to think its healthier than smoke burning plant matter

Potheads are legitimately mentally retarded.

sorry, but if you're getting extracts that pure and clean, thats some fucking science. not some butane soup shit, not some dark as brown or green with chlorophyll.
clean and pure. absolutely nothing wrong with that.

>smoking
>not dabbing or vaping
That's a waste of good oils or wax

that just makes it worse, just smoke at fucking a joint/blunt, hit a bong, or eat an edible. ffs

that isn't bho. its most likely some pho or even distillate. which is hands down way cleaner than bho.

Anyone who smokes anything is a filthy piece of human garbage.
That looks like some good honey.

You say that, but I'm now 2 years deep into a honey addiction and I have no idea how I'm ever going to crawl back to normalcy. Shit's expensive for casual users. Try being on a 12 jar a day habit.

If you take out rent, I spend MORE on honey than I make. It's depleted my savings to nothing. I do risky shit like raiding beehives, stealing from beekepers, and I'm ashamed to admit it, but I scammed my grandma out of $20k. Kept me going for a few months, but now I'm back to pocketing it at the grocery stores that haven't banned me yet.

If I could just get my own hives. Some land to put them on... I could finally be free of the financial burdens that this sticky, sweet, viscous jew has me under.

read this

I vape my concentrates exclusively and get supreme flavor and smoother hits than any smoking apparatus. Cannabis plant also has like 400 compounds in it, not all are good, also carcinogens

>I'm a fucking retard that doesn't realize that there is THC concentrates extracted with C02
>I don't know how an oil rig works with a catcher!
l e a f t a r d e d

It's either this or some obscure conservative female youtuber.

I agree but this is bad honey. Good honey should be opaque. Clear honey has been overheated, which means most of the beneficial nutrients have been ruined.

i dont understand the whole wax culture. heating a nail to 400 degrees doesnt sound like it would be good for my teeth or lungs. so i stay away from concentrates. i use a haze v3 for my flower and i have about 2 cups worth of coconut oil i mix in about a teaspoon with my coffee in the morning.

Flowers are redpilled because cannabis has been smoked for centuries. Enjoying Weed flower once in a while is cool/

"Dabs" are fucking toxic. Your either inhaling BUTANE and/or some other mixed chemical that you have no idea what it could be. Not to mention the much faster tolerance and dependence rate to THC

audible kek.

stop shilling your vape and oil shit fag
>VAPE DUDE, ITS SO CLEAN, OIL IS SO CLEAN MAN, SO HEALTHY, FUCK FLOWER, JUST SPEND TONS OF FUCKING MONEY ON BULLSHIT OIL MANUFACTURING HAHA YEAH DUDE LMAO
stop giving these companys money for doing retarded shit
Marijuana concentrates is the most retarded shit

THC pills are the way to go. Store and transport easily, can be taken in any situation at any time, hit hard, last a long time and no physiological damage like you get from smoking or vaping anything.

Just two (20 mg) will have me high AF for like 6+ hours. Four will get me seeing shit in the dark. I can never go back to smoking, it is half the high edibles give.

Yep I'm not a fucking fat drug addict,
I've seen many pothead go a day without getting "high" so you cant lie to me faggot. not only are you people fucking disgusting, youre also fucking pathetic.

keep smoking wax goop that coats your fucking lungs. Just don't spread you deluded opinions here.

>people actually smoke this garbage

I'm far from a crackhead and I smoke the shit outta oil. I have a decent job and a great family. So basically fuck you for thinking you're better than me. Judgmental baby boomer jew I hope you die in a fire.

.5 grams of concentrate can last 2 months for $40
an 8th of bud would last at max a week for your beginner pot smoker.
d
u
m
b
f
u
c
k

Good Goy, keep taking your Soma

This post is an outright lie holy shit

>vaping something at 360-400 degrees is worse for you than smoking something

ok

>Makes assumptions about the lives of people
>It must be the truth!

Ah I live being rich, slapping retards like you around for a living.

This.
.5 gram one day, if I'm smoking with friends

*packs bowl*
SHIT DUUUUUUUDE ITS STUFFED MAN, I CANT HIT THIS SHIT HAHA HOLD MY MANIFESTO
*rips bowl*
FUUUUUUUCK BROOOO IM SOOO HIGH
*wheezing coughs*
WOW BRO IM TOTALLY SPACED OUT BRO, THIS IS SOME DANK SHIT BRO
*spits violently*
ARE MY EYE RED DUDE? LOL I CANT GO HOME LOOKING LIKE THIS MAN YOU GOT SOME EYE DROPS UP IN THIS HOE?
*packs another bowl*
DUDE, HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT, LIKE HOW THE UNIVERSE IS SOOOO FUCKING BIG BRO, I MEAN THINK ABOUT IT DUDE
*starts xbox*
>click clack click click
*2 hours later*
LETS GET SOME PIZZA BROO
*2 hours later*
AIGHTTTT MAN WHO´S GONNA GRAB THE PIZZAS
*next morning*
AYYY YOOO BROOOOOO SO SPACED OUT LAST NIGHT, WHAT YOU SAY WE 920 WAKE AND BLAZE IT LMAOOO
*packs bowl*

>The vile devil's weed.

I'm glad I never got addicted to the stuff.

i bet you smoke victory cigarettes and drink victory gin as well. chocolate rations are being reduced from 30 cents to 50 cents today, don't forget to take advantage of this deal.

the manufacturing cost and building a facility to manufacturing marijuana concentrates is retarded expensive when we could be focusing on just flower production alone, then you could save money or fund shit to make better mariuana, all that is lower cost than making concentrates, its litaraly scamming, they are just trying anyway to get money out of stupid fucking idiot stoners, why even go threw all that shit just to make oil that costs a little less than some weed.

I salute you my dude.

Damn user weed triggers you that hard? You need to smoke some I think.

>I can't control my usage
I guess there are retarded potheads after all.

That's not how it works, Jesus fucking Christ.
The coils within heat up to those temperatures, vaporizing the juice on the cotton that surrounds it, as you draw in the air slots on the sides bring the vapor into your lungs, it's definitely cooled by then.

Dude this post reacts of a friendless loser

Haven't smoked in 4 days, feels good. Weed is for niggers.

wtf i hate smoking honey now

and no .5 does not last 2 months, shut the fuck up

It does when it goes up to 90% THC and you don't hit it every 5 minutes, you fucking degenerate.

stop shilling your shit, no it does not. and enjoy that fucking stupid high tolerance and the insane amount of thc you are putting in your body, that will surly turn you into a dumb fuck if you aint one already.

ah fuck i knew this was going to devolve and make stoners look bad

good honey is quite literally ambrosia, it's extremely good for you.

Again
>I'm stupid and don't understand portioning
I bet you're one of those retards that take pea sized globs and complain about how much it costs.

>smoked for a decade now
>these days just smoke with a one hitter/dug out, usually 1-3 packs
>hang out with friends
>they're smoking wax like they're going to die tomorrow

I just don't get it. You just get stupid high and pay a premium. I get that a good source can be cleaner, but I feel like it's a waste at that point for your mind and tolerance. I honestly feel kind of bad for the dudes, their tolerance is so fucked now.

>i dab
are you fucking retarded nigger?

i thought it was the same, damn it im too innocent.

Avoiding the statement, guess that's the truth.

>i was avoiding
i was insulting you, then moving on in my life, because your an absolute retard.

You never had a life to begin with, buddy. Living off government funds isn't something to be happy about.

I smoke a lot of weed, but when I smoked wax it flat out gave me psychosis.

Shit, even flowers are getting too strong to the point I dont even smoke anymore.

I dream of a day where I could just smoke some mersh in a spliff to feel nice for half an hour and carry on with my day without feeling all retarded.

this is now a krokodil thread

>so bee it
ftfy

>Spic education

look at this retarded mad and speculating at my income LOOOOOOL

>calls others baby boomer jews
>smokes this crap like a baby boomer jew
you can't make this up

Jesus fuck, its almost hard to believe there are people who turning themselves willingly into rotten cadavers.
Drugs are fucking bad.

>that vid where dude was injecting krokodil in his leg which started to rot and smell so he kept it wrapped in the plastic bag.
>Then the ambulance comes and looking at it they decide to cut it off right in his house so they put his leg in a regular plastic bucket and when he tells them he is afraid it will hurt they reply it wont since its dead so the go and saw it off anyway while he makes some noises.

I swear russia is ok but sometimes it scares me.

High CBD strains are a thing

DUDE

Nothing wrong with smoking BHO or weed.

Of course BHO is a bit stronger, still better than smoking plant material.

try adding some cbd to the bud, itll help mellow out your high
or if you are in a medical state, go get yourself a nice indica.
body high while not feeling stupid in the head.

it's basically the same as drinking high proof liquor vs beer. you're just an idiot still brainwashed by the anti-marijuana campaign.

Literally fedora-tier shit.
>muh vape rig bro xddddddd

>chemicals
youtube.com/watch?v=1dF2-M9aqIs

Yea that is some weak high thc low terp. Probably filled with eagle 20 and mold. You dab that on your cheap ass chinaglass = you are a faggot! Also, you gave yourself cancer.

no it isn't

it's liquid sugar with mild antiseptic/antibacterial properties. everything else you might have heard about it is bullshit

desu, i smoke ALOT of pot and I totally agree with this.

>t. drug addict

Not all black people are, so just because he's from chili doesn't make him one

You don't need to add CBD to your bud. It already has CBD in it and it has not been proven to mellow out anything unless you are taking pure THC pills like marinol.

When people talk about Indica and Sativa they are only expressing their personal opinion about it also, it does not affect everybody the same. Don't listen to stoners

thermal P quartz all day.

How do you smoke honey?

>your are literally a nigger

You are gonna regret your decisions so much one day

marginal kek.
>norway
>ice
>cold-hearted post that shows lack of experience with weed.

Youre so close just go to Amsterdam.
Dont be a pussy, one of your ancestors is laughing at your cause youre a pussy.

710 muh niggas waddup

Even if I was, so what.

Why are you seeking escapism in literal weeds?

>how's it hanging, smoothskin

I fucking love honey

People who drug themselves to live make me sad.

Edibles are my preferred route for THC. My friend got some gummies from CO that had 180mg of thc PER PIECE.

They have black bars which are 1000MG (1g) each.

They are a bit of a commitment, but still fun. Takes a whole day to commit and another day to recover.

I'm so fucking high guys. Posted on the other thread but more greatful dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4SqDx1vi4c