Is Sup Forums becoming as mainstream as Reddit a positive or negative thing?

Is Sup Forums becoming as mainstream as Reddit a positive or negative thing?

Sup Forums is the most active board (excluding Sup Forums) and it might help spread the redpill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sup Forums is the most active board (excluding Sup Forums)
It's the most active excluding Sup Forums, Sup Forums is third.

While I'm sure there has been traffic increase, but how much of that are CTR/Shareblue shill bots?

>Sup Forums

newfag that's been here fairly consistently for around 6 or 7 years and I've never posted there

We have more dumb threads, and we have to dig more for the interesting stuff, but still doable, the influx of newfags brings lots of idiots, but also some non idiots that wouldn't have come otherwise.

Sup Forums is the most active board
Sup Forums is second
Sup Forums is third
Sup Forums is fourth

It is always good. Allows us to redpill normies.

>mainstream
>good

It will be stupid and cringy for sure but it will increase the total no. of Redpilled people and that's good.

How active is /trash/?

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100%factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
ow they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 14 EU countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

It's interesting in this way, following the same trend as the casual internet has for the last 20+ years.
If that's any indication, get ready for even more newfags and shit threads than there already are.

Bad in the sense it is filled with shills and normies.
Good because of potential redpilling.

/new/ is actually a better place to discuss controversial topics now that Sup Forums is compromised. A shame that the trolls caught on and are going full stormtard over there, derailing perfectly good threads.

So long as we can hold our ground, they will be driven out or converted, assuming the rules aren't changed. Even if they were, it would be a joke. The majority of the shitposting on Sup Forums right now are blatantly against the rules, but the mods do fuck all.

this place sucks now

>now
Lmao

jesus, we're becoming too popular for our own good
excellent question.

Sup Forums is only at 157179060 posts and they have been around much longer than us

People often begin with Sup Forums and it either scares them away from Sup Forums or keeps them distracted from the other boards

Eventually they'll gravitate towards Sup Forums but not until they've learned the culture and become redpilled

Ultimately this increase in volume will mostly hurt Sup Forums which is already shit so no harm

>now

testing

1000 posts on

Sup Forums = 11:52
Sup Forums = 13:37
Sup Forums = 11:53

I used to hate to influx of newfags on this site, but at this point Sup Forums has already been diluted so much and the quality had been going down for years anyway, so I rarely use it for in-depth discussion (I also don't have as much time for hobby boards), so I welcome more people to get redpilled since other sites are turning into 1984-tier propaganda outlets which gives sites like Sup Forums that provide alternatives to the thought police more control over the narrative. All the boards are shadows of their former selves so it doesn't make a bit of difference, the balls are inert.

Sup Forums is first, Sup Forums second, and Sup Forums has fallen behind Sup Forums a long time ago. I wouldn't even be surprised if Sup Forums beat Sup Forums at some point, if it hasn't already.

Doing keks work

No

>Deleted post
Nothing slips by me, Ms. purple lips.

Hey guys I have been lurking here on and off for awhile now. Thanks for red pilling me, I'm still doing my research there is so much to read, though I suppose it all boils down to the Jewish question, eh?
Also I love the CPD thread!

>though I suppose it all boils down to the Jewish question, eh?

I used to make a thread with this image (and a bunch of other ones) every day to deal with all the newcomers a couple months ago.

Might have to start doing that again since there's no end to the amount of newfags. I wonder how many of them actually bother to look through all of it though.